Tim Bosma: Dellen Millard & Mark Smich chgd w/Murder; Christina Noudga, Accessory

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[/B]

BBM - AA is this what you're referring to, the information about a shot gun being found in the house, 50 seconds into the video? CTV National News: Expanding the investigation, link on the right.

Would be interesting to find out what, if anything LE gleaned from the surveillance video taken from the neighbour's house next door. Wonder if DM was aware the neighbour had surveillance. Seems pretty apparent as there is a sign posted but who knows.

Hi Swedie

Do you have a link to that CTV National news piece? I can't seem to find it.

thanks

For what it is worth, this may be common knowledge to my fellow sleuths but CN attended Bishop Allen Catholic Secondary School prior to Univ. She's a nice Catholic girl. Where did LB go to high school?
http://www.tcdsb.org/schools/bishopallen/Pages/default.aspx

It appears that she was a sprinter and made it as far as OFSAA.
http://www.coppsindoor.org/AAAOFSAA2008/resultstdcaagirls08.htm

According to her fb, LB went to Richview Collegiate.

https://www.facebook.com/lorahryan

Here are some deets re: CN's lawyer
Trusted legal counsel – Decades of experience
With over 30 years of experience and having successfully defended thousands of cases, including many jury trials, Paul Mergler is a highly qualified criminal lawyer equipped to handle even the most complex and serious of criminal cases. Mr. Mergler has the experience you need to protect your rights and freedom and he has appeared before every level of Criminal Court in Ontario. He is fluent in Spanish and has close ties with the Spanish community.
Mr. Mergler has secured acquittals for clients charged with murder, sexual assault and many other offences including…

Assault
Drug Offences
Impaired Driving / Over 80 mgs
Dangerous Driving
Weapons and Firearms
Fraud
Theft
And All Other Criminal Matters
If you or someone you know has been charged with a criminal offence, call Paul Mergler Law…your solutions start here.
Professional Memberships
The Law Society of Upper Canada
Criminal Lawyers Association
Toronto Lawyers Association
The Peel Law Association
The Centre for Spanish Speaking Peoples (former Board Member and current member of the Legal Committee)
Education
Bachelor of Arts (Hons.), Concordia University, Graduated Magna *advertiser censored* Laude
Osgoode Hall Law School, LL.B., Received the Ivan Cleveland Rand Scholarship for Highest Standing in Constitutional Law
http://paulmerglerlaw.com/
His office isn't far from CN's family home.

"Millard, who was also charged last month with the murder of his father Wayne, looked in rough shape. His hair has grown to chin length and he kept pushing it from his face as lawyers for the accused discussed dates and disclosure." Perhaps a year in "protective" custody is starting to take its toll on DM? IMHO

I wonder what's up with the long hair? I wonder if it's meant to serve as a disguise in case he ends up in GP. Maybe he's afraid of the barber with scissors or razor in his hands. Recalling back to Michael Rafferty's trail and how part way through the trial, MR showed up in the prisoner's box with a really bad haircut. I have to wonder whose decision that was. Maybe the barber slipped up. That haircut made him look more pathetic then he already did. Maybe that's what DM fears. I think you may be right MsSherlock, doesn't sound like he's fairing too well in jail. Remember this from a year ago?

May 15, 2013
Dellen Millard, 27, looked tired and unshaven as he appeared in a Hamilton courtroom Wednesday and was charged in the death of Tim Bosma, 32.

“He is tired, he’s unshaved which is not the norm for him. Normally he’s very clean-cut,” Paradkar said.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/canada/1129628-toronto-man-charged-with-murder-in-bosma-death

Then there was the recent court appearance via satellite where the judge confused him with someone else.

Millard was also in an orange jumpsuit, with his hair almost to his shoulders. He ran his hands through it, and then held them behind his back. The judge got him confused with someone else. “No, I’m Dellen Millard,” he said. And then, just, “Alright. Thank you," at the end.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/men-accused-in-tim-bosma-s-death-appear-in-court-1.2589213

Attachments

• MR.jpg
    MR.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 37
I wonder what's up with the long hair? I wonder if it's meant to serve as a disguise in case he ends up in GP. Maybe he's afraid of the barber with scissors or razor in his hands. Recalling back to Michael Rafferty's trail and how part way through the trial, MR showed up in the prisoner's box with a really bad haircut. I have to wonder whose decision that was. Maybe the barber slipped up. That haircut made him look more pathetic then he already did. Maybe that's what DM fears. I think you may be right MsSherlock, doesn't sound like he's fairing too well in jail. Remember this from a year ago?

May 15, 2013
Dellen Millard, 27, looked tired and unshaven as he appeared in a Hamilton courtroom Wednesday and was charged in the death of Tim Bosma, 32.

“He is tired, he’s unshaved which is not the norm for him. Normally he’s very clean-cut,” Paradkar said.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/canada/1129628-toronto-man-charged-with-murder-in-bosma-death

Then there was the recent court appearance via satellite where the judge confused him with someone else.

Millard was also in an orange jumpsuit, with his hair almost to his shoulders. He ran his hands through it, and then held them behind his back. The judge got him confused with someone else. “No, I’m Dellen Millard,” he said. And then, just, “Alright. Thank you," at the end.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/men-accused-in-tim-bosma-s-death-appear-in-court-1.2589213

I remember exactly...! that moron MR looked terrible head partly shaved .. I wish this trial would start already..2015 seems so far off...Unbelieveable that the victims Famiies have to wait sooooooooooooo long in Ontario..:please:..robynhood...I do not have much to say but websleuther is asking me to lengthy my reponse....soooooooooooooooooooooo I am typing...robynhood

Carly Conway ‏@carlyconwayCHCH 8h
Christina Noudga, charged w/ accessory after fact in Tim Bosma murder, makes brief court appearance today. Details under pub ban

Christina Noudga made a brief appearance at the Sopinka Courthouse in Hamilton. She walked in wearing shackles around her ankles. Noudga was dressed in street clothes: a brown leather jacket and dark jeans. She wasn’t wearing any makeup.

The proceedings are being kept under a publication ban in case anything discussed doesn’t make it to trial. That’s so the jury only hears evidence that’s been approved by a judge.

http://www.chch.com/woman-charged-bosma-case-returns-court/

Besides her not wearing makeup (!) it seems to me that there is a lot of info coming out via CN. JMO

Ann Brocklehurst ‏@AnnB03 6h
Christina Noudga, Dellen Millard, Mark Smich will appear by video in Hamilton court Thurs.

Carly Conway ‏@carlyconwayCHCH 8h
Christina Noudga, charged w/ accessory after fact in Tim Bosma murder, makes brief court appearance today. Details under pub ban

http://www.chch.com/woman-charged-bosma-case-returns-court/

Interesting. I wonder why she would have had an unexpected, earlier court appearance. And in person too. She was already scheduled for a video appearance for tomorrow. Change in plea? Additional charges? Could they have just decided to split them up and she no longer has an appearance tomorrow?

Right from day one , and several times afterwards , Defense lawyer DP has announced that his client (DM) was exercising his right to remain silent

I wonder if it was part of an overall defense strategy and partly intended as a public message for the ears of all the other "suspects" in the case.

If all the accused said absolutely nothing , didn't even take the stand in their own defense , the defense lawyers could have a heyday in court

Defense could acknowledge a murder had taken place , the defense could acknowledge there may be circumstantial evidence connected to all the accused , but the prosecutors could have a hard time proving who did the actual killing

They most likely will all be implicated , but if there was no proof of premeditation , or who actually did it , the charges may have to be reduced in order for the prosecution to get a guilty verdict

Defense lawyers could even propose it may have simply been a car-jacking gone wrong which lead to accidental homicide etc.

Plenty of defense tactics could be employed .... providing none of the other suspects spill the beans ... and if that happens each of the accused will try to implicate the others which would produce the same difficulties

Right from day one , and several times afterwards , Defense lawyer DP has announced that his client (DM) was exercising his right to remain silent

I wonder if it was part of an overall defense strategy and partly intended as a public message for the ears of all the other "suspects" in the case.

If all the accused said absolutely nothing , didn't even take the stand in their own defense , the defense lawyers could have a heyday in court

Defense could acknowledge a murder had taken place , the defense could acknowledge there may be circumstantial evidence connected to all the accused , but the prosecutors could have a hard time proving who did the actual killing

They most likely will all be implicated , but if there was no proof of premeditation , or who actually did it , the charges may have to be reduced in order for the prosecution to get a guilty verdict

Defense lawyers could even propose it may have simply been a car-jacking gone wrong which lead to accidental homicide etc.

Plenty of defense tactics could be employed .... providing none of the other suspects spill the beans ... and if that happens each of the accused will try to implicate the others which would produce the same difficulties
Very true Arnie. IMO, and only my HO, I'm putting my chips on CN doing a KH and cracking in support of her own defense. I believe there's some strategy having her at the Barton St. facility, bringing her into court in leg shackles etc. Since there's no bail hearing set for her yet and there's obviously a ton of disclosure her lawyer has to go thru, it certainly doesn't look like she'll be getting out on bail in the next short while. IMO, the Crown is giving her lots of time to ponder her fate and I just can't imagine CN holding out like MS or DM.
As far as "who did it" is concerned, I have faith that LE has enough evidence to put both DM and MS away for life. Funny that DM is exercising his right to remain silent but has still given a couple jail house interviews! MOO

Very true Arnie. IMO, and only my HO, I'm putting my chips on CN doing a KH and cracking in support of her own defense. I believe there's some strategy having her at the Barton St. facility, bringing her into court in leg shackles etc. Since there's no bail hearing set for her yet and there's obviously a ton of disclosure her lawyer has to go thru, it certainly doesn't look like she'll be getting out on bail in the next short while. IMO, the Crown is giving her lots of time to ponder her fate and I just can't imagine CN holding out like MS or DM.
As far as "who did it" is concerned, I have faith that LE has enough evidence to put both DM and MS away for life. Funny that DM is exercising his right to remain silent but has still given a couple jail house interviews! MOO

I disagree. I think that we are going to find out that CN played more than a minor role and that she will not talk to save herself a lengthy jail sentence.

Thinking back to some of the more recent horrific murders in Southern Ontario (Tori Stafford, Nicole Paquette), the female participants were willing accomplices. KH wasn't as innocent as she portrayed herself to be either. We all know the deal she was given and the outrage it created when the tapes were discovered. I hope a deal like that never happens again.

I also wonder if some of the busts going down in Toronto and around Southern Ontario since October (guns, drugs, prostitution) resulted from the "largest computer seizure" in the DM case.

ETA most recent report of drug related arrests by OPP: Ashton Patis ‏@AshtonPatis 14m
OPP bust 3 drug trafficking rings in ON, 2 were importing drugs from Mexico. 12 charged, 12kg of cocaine seized, 3.5kg of meth #ck #sx #lm

(oops, just discovered this bust involved local mennonites- doubtful it's connected-sorry)

I'm not so sure that CN isn't just as involved in the LB murder as well. I think she's staying quiet and hoping not to be charged with that one as well. If she starts talking about the TB murder and implicates either DM, MS or both, one or both could start talking and implicate her in the LB one. I think DM's whole house of cards could fall if CN and MS start pointing fingers at each other.

MOO

Liam Casey ‏@liamdevlincasey 4h
Christina Noudga, Dellen Millard and Mark Smich put over until June 19. No bail application for Noudga today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties