Tim Bosma: Dellen Millard & Mark Smich chgd w/Murder; Christina Noudga, Accessory

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the photo on CBC web page, she looks like she's holding a dog. Maybe it's the same one they brought back from Mexico. Did we ever figure out where that dog ended up?

I've been away from this site for quite a while, so I'm sure I've missed a lot, but from the huge disappointment I felt when they first discovered what had happened to Tim, I was hugely relieved to read about all of these charges coming up. There was just too much to ignore all the possibilities of what else had happened.

Can you share her instagram name/handle? thx

It was on her friends Account. Searched #ChristinaNoudga and I believe the images were from 8/26/13. She is tagged in one of woman in a condo balcony. This woman is not her but the user has publicly posted other shots within this series of photos. She is wearing a black and nude skirt/tube top combo. All smiles. You know, like you would expect from someone whose boyfriend has just been incarcerated for murder. Not!

I wonder if she was the woman/person who was removed from the Do Not Contact list in order for LE to gather evidence. DM sounds arrogant enough to actually talk to his girlfriend without thinking that there may be taps and that he could get caught. Just a theory.

haven't been in here for quite a while... read the updates (LB, WM, CN) on msn just now -- wow!! :(

It was on her friends Account. Searched #ChristinaNoudga and I believe the images were from 8/26/13. She is tagged in one of woman in a condo balcony. This woman is not her but the user has publicly posted other shots within this series of photos. She is wearing a black and nude skirt/tube top combo. All smiles. You know, like you would expect from someone whose boyfriend has just been incarcerated for murder. Not!

I don't see it anywhere on instagram, but maybe i'm missing it... or has it been removed? i got nothing when i searched #christinanoudga

Now I wonder if they found Laura's DNA in the incinerator?

Bless her heart. :tears: She looks so full of the love of life in her pictures.

Could it be possible they found LB's and WM's DNA in the incinerator? DM did have his father cremated. Did he dispose of his ashes in the incinerator. If he's ignorant enough to kill his own father, who knows how his sick, warped mind works.

Sometime tells me we won't be seeing a trial for at least another year or more. Seems LE are in the thick of things with the investigation; just now arresting CN. JMO.

Could it be possible they found LB's and WM's DNA in the incinerator? DM did have his father cremated. Did he dispose of his ashes in the incinerator. If he's ignorant enough to kill his own father, who knows how his sick, warped mind works.

Sometime tells me we won't be seeing a trial for at least another year or more. Seems LE are in the thick of things with the investigation; just now arresting CN. JMO.

When they first found TB the press reported LE had found more cremains than expected. Normally a person will burn down into about 5 lbs ash. It's possible LB was cremated in the incinerator, then TB was, leaving DNA for TB behind but no trace of LB other than an increased volume of ashes as she had been cremated twice.

:f....

I actually read here that the trial is scheduled for 2015..and I agree...JMHO ..I definitely think DNA was found in the incinerator...IMO..robynhood:jail:....:facepalm:..robynhood

i'm having a hard time following why DM would put WM's ashes in the incinerator...he was already cremated. how would that help DM? Wouldn't it just raise suspicion? Please help me follow!

It’s interesting that police sources are telling Susan Clairmont that the incinerator was used in two murders, yet it seems to have already been returned to the hangar. The incinerator, now dismantled and looking a little worse for wear, can clearly be seen in the background of two photos accompanying an ad recently placed online by an employee of MillardAir.

At what point in an investigation is evidence typically returned? Is it normal for a piece of evidence (epspcially one that may have been used for such nefarious purposes) to be released before the trial? How long does LE usually hold onto evidence in murder trials?

Christina Noudga court appearance brings Tim Bosma's wife to tears
By Adam Carter, CBC News Posted: Apr 11, 2014 8:44 AM ET Last Updated: Apr 11, 2014 3:56 PM ET

Toronto woman, 21, faces accessory after the fact charge in 2013 slaying
Tim Bosma’s widow Sharlene was in the front row of a Hamilton courtroom Friday to get a look at the woman police allege tried to help one of her husband’s accused killers after the homicide was committed.

Christina Noudga, who was charged Thursday with being an accessory after the fact in the Bosma case, made her first court appearance this morning.

It’s interesting that police sources are telling Susan Clairmont that the incinerator was used in two murders, yet it seems to have already been returned to the hangar. The incinerator, now dismantled and looking a little worse for wear, can clearly be seen in the background of two photos accompanying an ad recently placed online by an employee of MillardAir.

At what point in an investigation is evidence typically returned? Is it normal for a piece of evidence (epspcially one that may have been used for such nefarious purposes) to be released before the trial? How long does LE usually hold onto evidence in murder trials?

Do you have a link/reference for that? That sounds interesting.

I know some forensic investigators. Once evidence to support the case has been extracted, photos have been taken and everything properly witnessed and logged to the extent that prosecutors believe is more than sufficient to be used in court, what remains isn't necessarily retained.

The jurors/judge don't need the physical incinerator in court, just as the court doesn't usually need to see the physical site when a body has been buried.

I wonder if Tim's truck has been released.

Possible, CN claimed to LE that the burner phone was hers but she lost it, and never recanted?

The date of May 9 for the charge, the same day TB's phone was found and the results of production order for TB's phone came in, suggests to me her involvement is something to do with the burner phone.

If the charge is helping DM escape, then claiming the burner phone as her own would count towards that.

"Helping him escape." Hmmmm. This reminds of the initial charge Terri-Lynn McClintic was given and then it was changed to First Degree Murder in the case of Tori Stafford. I wonder if she IS trying to get a deal. JMO

Leitch said the charge against Noudga relates to an allegation that she tried to help Millard "escape" on May 9, 2013. He would not elaborate as to what was meant by escape, or from whom. Police had at one time speculated there was a third person involved in Bosma’s abduction and slaying, but Leitch said Noudga likely had no part in it.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamil...ce-brings-tim-bosma-s-wife-to-tears-1.2606566

"Helping him escape." Hmmmm. This reminds of the initial charge Terri-Lynn McClintic was given and then it was changed to First Degree Murder in the case of Tori Stafford. I wonder if she IS trying to get a deal. JMO

Three days after Tim Bosma disappeared, Christina Noudga was allegedly trying to help her boyfriend escape being arrested for murder.

Court heard she allegedly knew her boyfriend Dellen Millard had killed Bosma and she was helping Millard escape arrest.

Crown attorney Tony Leitch, who is prosecuting the Bosma case, said outside court that Noudga's charge stems from something she allegedly did on May 9.

http://www.insidehalton.com/news-story/4461113-bosma-dellen-millard-s-girlfriend-allegedly-helped-him-escape-/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PixelP