Tim Bosma: Dellen Millard & Mark Smich chgd w/Murder; Christina Noudga, Accessory

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that you're looking through the Find Laura group as well Alethea. Did you notice on a post on June 4th LB's aunt makes a comment about DM and LB going for a drive to Seattle?

Does anyone know anything about this?

I wonder if CN was going along with DM when he was buying vehicles and bringing them to Canada. I found some info that suggests he bought two vehicles (Texas and Nevada) in April 2012. Not sure if he brought two vehicles and trailers to tow them, hence, another driver needed. JMO

It's been awhile since I've looked at all my notes but I did have the impression CN was with DM when he picked up the car for SS. I'm pretty sure the map on her FB page (of places visited) supported this. The trip was late April so her university exams would have been finished.

The only upside to her completing her degree is that the Canadian tax payers won't have to play for her undergraduate degree if she ends up behind bars, likely just her Masters. I see a potential Homolka situation on our hands.

On another note, does anyone have the date of when the Medieval Times photo that has LB pictured in the centre (I assume that it was taken during LBs birthday). DM and CN are off to the side in the group shot. Was this taken before LB & DM's sexual relationship had started? LB seems to be with her ex in the pic. Just wondering from a timeline of events perspective?

BBM. I didn't know that CN was there too (the only photo I've seen has all faces blurred out except DM, LB and SL). If I'm not mistaken, DM was still with his previous gf/fiancee at that time. As per Ann Brocklehurst, the engagement photos were taken in Spring 2011 (not long after Medieval Times).

Did you notice on a post on June 4th LB's aunt makes a comment about DM and LB going for a drive to Seattle?

Does anyone know anything about this?

Something about the way she asks "Could DM have taken a drive to Seattle ..." and wonders if LB was abandoned there suggests IMO a grieving aunt grasping at straws to find out what happened to her beloved niece and desperately hoping she is still alive. She also mentions consulting a psychic who told her LB was still alive, as well as other information she forwarded to the police - perhaps a drive to Seattle was part of information the psychic provided?

Something about the way she asks "Could DM have taken a drive to Seattle ..." and wonders if LB was abandoned there suggests IMO a grieving aunt anxious to find out what happened to her beloved niece and desperately hoping she is still alive. She also mentions consulting a psychic who told her LB was still alive, as well as other information she forwarded to the police - perhaps a drive to Seattle was part of information the psychic provided?

I thought I had missed something...Thanks!

Something about the way she asks "Could DM have taken a drive to Seattle ..." and wonders if LB was abandoned there suggests IMO a grieving aunt grasping at straws to find out what happened to her beloved niece and desperately hoping she is still alive. She also mentions consulting a psychic who told her LB was still alive, as well as other information she forwarded to the police - perhaps a drive to Seattle was part of information the psychic provided?

I looked, but couldn't find it. They had posted about LB on a website (forget the name of it right now) and I thought someone had suggested they may have seen her somewhere. Could that have been Seattle and could they have been talking about that? I will try to look for it tomorrow.

The line "momma I'm in love with a criminal..." Is taken from a Britney Spears song of the same name.

The line "momma I'm in love with a criminal..." Is taken from a Britney Spears song of the same name.

IMO, still a bit curious given that the relationship she had with a now accused murderer is alleged to have resulted in her murder ... when there are a zillion other songs she could have posted the lyrics to, no?

IMO, still a bit curious given that the relationship she had with a now accused murderer is alleged to have resulted in her murder ... when there are a zillion other songs she could have posted the lyrics to, no?

Sure there are. I was just clarifying that it was a lyric from song.

The song was released Sept 27 2011 for airplay from the album Femme Fatale which was released March 25, 2011 so it was fresh at the time.

[Verse 1:]
He is a hustler, he's no good at all
He is a loser, he's a bum, bum, bum, bum
He lies, he bluffs, he's unreliable
He is a sucker with a gun, gun, gun, gun
I know you told me I should stay away
I know you said he's just a dog astray
He is a bad boy with a tainted heart
And even I know this ain't smart

[Chorus:]
But mama I'm in love with a criminal
And this type of love isn't rational, it's physical
Mama please don't cry, I will be alright
All reason aside I just can't deny, love the guy

[Verse 2:]
He is a villain by the devil's law
He is a killer just for fun, fun, fun, fun
That man's a snitch and unpredictable
He's got no conscience, he got none, none, none, none
Oh-ooooo I know-ooooo, should've let go, but no
'Cause he is a bad boy with a tainted heart
And even I know this ain't smart

[Chorus:]
But mama I'm in love with a criminal
And this type of love isn't rational, it's physical
Mama please don't cry, I will be alright
All reason aside I just can't deny, love the guy

[Bridge:]
And he's got my name
Tattooed on his arm
His lucky charm
So I guess it's OK
He's with me
And I hear people talk (people talk)
Try to make remarks
Keep us apart
But I don't even hear
I don't care

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/britneyspears/criminal.html

Check out the video where one chick (Britney) confronts another talking to her apparent bf with "So you're not working the street corner tonight I see!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6b33PTbGxk&feature=kp

I look forward to this group's (DM, MS, CN) version of 'I Fought The Law, And The Law Won'.

Sorry, it snowed here today, can't do much outside.

Link found on Crime, Power and Politics, by Ross McLean FB

I have spoken on background with this writer, Ann Brocklehurst, we have talked about this case, she does very detailed work, and writes up what she has been able to find about the Toronto Police Investigation into Laura Babcock...good detailed article...
http://www.thegridto.com/city/local-news/the-mystery-of-dellen-millard/

Interesting.....from the link above.

2009, a former tenant at Dellen’s west-end Toronto rental property —who was engaged in a dispute with him before the Landlord Tenant Board at the time—reported to police that she had found Millard and his friends tampering with the engine of her car the night before her hearing

Seems as though anyone that was in DM's way, he tried to remove them!!!

Link found on Crime, Power and Politics, by Ross McLean FB

I have spoken on background with this writer, Ann Brocklehurst, we have talked about this case, she does very detailed work, and writes up what she has been able to find about the Toronto Police Investigation into Laura Babcock...good detailed article...
http://www.thegridto.com/city/local-news/the-mystery-of-dellen-millard/

Favourite tidbits:

DM as a 24 year old landlord:

In 2009, a former tenant at Dellen’s west-end Toronto rental property —who was engaged in a dispute with him before the Landlord Tenant Board at the time—reported to police that she had found Millard and his friends tampering with the engine of her car the night before her hearing.

The regrettable tattoo:

According to a November 2013 article in the Toronto Star, Millard had once been stopped by police and issued a contact card—the tattoo on his wrist that read “ambition” was recorded at the time, a detail that led police to him in the Bosma case.

Interesting.....from the link above.

2009, a former tenant at Dellen’s west-end Toronto rental property —who was engaged in a dispute with him before the Landlord Tenant Board at the time—reported to police that she had found Millard and his friends tampering with the engine of her car the night before her hearing

Seems as though anyone that was in DM's way, he tried to remove them!!!

So DM should have appeared in a police file then. JMO

Who were these other "friends" who were helping DM tamper with the tenants car I wonder?

If DM was found out only because of the "carding" and not because people phoned in about his ambition tattoo, then shame on those people who didn't contact LE with that info. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member