Tim Bosma: Dellen Millard & Mark Smich chgd w/Murder; Christina Noudga, Accessory

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I two problems with the a one post from snooperduper,

1. You don't need to front a lot of cash to sell any kind of drug. That role is reserved for the 'kingping' which MS is not. If you've seen breaking bad you understand the roles and ms was just a peddler, the lowest rung. Sponge personalities are keen drug dealers, he probably just sold to his friends from another friend who had access to coke.

2. Obviously you haven't had much more xperia nice with druggies, which isn't a bad thing, however ot just rich people do blow. The majority can't afford to do blow. Coke WAS a high end drug from the Victorian era up until the 90's when anyone and everyone started doing it. Most highschool are rampant with it. I doubt MS had any high society retail links, there's no reason he would but DM could provide those people and MS could bring drugs to the table - but that's where the while thing ends.

Maybe you have a car but your workmate doesn't, but he has gas money so now you carpool. That doesn't make you ambitious to own a taxi company or a railway magnate.

You probably think I'm ripping on you but I'm not. I've tried a few times to write a post like that because I agree with your platform (other than those two things). MS is a strong personality and DM is a bit of a mystery but I could see him getting screwed by MS.

I think it started with Wm, it might have been both of their ideas but after it happened MS owned DM and used that instance as leverage to go further deeper stronger. Maybe after LB, DM realized how screwed he is but he didn't do anything about it, he didn't try to stop MS or turn him in. DM may have been pressured into doing somethings but I don't think DM minded all that much. Kind of a synonymous relationship to Holmolka and Bernardo K think.

They were both involved in some bad crap before they met but when Holmolka got together with Bernardo it got worse and it's believed (although not by a jury) that Holmolka was the one who stepped up the ante

Abro informs us he was selling cigarettes in high school, and at age 18-19 he is arrested for trafficking in cocaine and in magic mushrooms, two separate events, some time apart.

Abro does not mention exactly when MS was selling the cigarettes - she says that he was selling them to underage students at Oakville high schools but does not mention any dates. The fact that his customers name(s) cannot be printed due to a publication ban covering all evidence relating to the trial of MS and DM for murder of Laura Babcock suggests that it may have been in 2012. JMO.

That was a very thoughtful post SnooperDuper. I have been stuck on the perceptions of DM from TFS; that and his subsequent school choices really spell a different kind of person than the manipulative type often suggested. In fact I'd say he's quite the opposite, but tries real hard to be somebody, accepted and in control. How much time would a prodigy have had to build social skills and develop charisma anyway? These are skills developed in childhood if you are allowed a normal one.

The set of friends you speak of, the well to do ones, are cousins or friends through cousins, or so it seems. Was DM even able to make genuine friends on his own?

I would be happier if DM was the cold-blooded murderer and suffers the consequences than if he is the type of person I'm thinking of, because the scenario I've envisioned makes the whole story even more sad.

I just don't know what role the other friends played, especially the ones bragging about working at the hangar after MA employees were laid off. I think there were many hangers-on all along.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

My thought now on what may have happened that night was that CN was driving the Yukon and thought a legit test drive was going down. They told her to wait at the end of the lane way so the Yukon wouldn't be in the way of them leaving in TB's truck (just an excuse so the Yukon couldn't be identified). As TB, DM and MS headed out for the test drive, DM or MS text or called CN telling her to head home with DM's Yukon and they would pick it up later (or call her later) as they were certain the sale was going to happen and they would just drive the Dodge home (or to the hangar) that night. This goes to the fact the Yukon was seen following TB's truck. CN then headed home or wherever with the Yukon, none the wiser a murder had taken place or was about to that night.

May 9th, did she send DM texts asking him questions because MSM reports were coming out about TB's disappearance and the information set off her hinkie meter? Did she suspect DM and MS were involved in TB's disappearance? Possibly DM did the famous "let's talk about it in person" (as he did with SL regarding LB) instead via text but there was just enough information on the burner phone records (or her phone records) to show she knew DM and MS were involved. I also wonder if she may have picked them up at the hangar that night after they hid TB's truck in the trailer there. My assumption.

IIRC there was some information about the Ancaster fairgrounds in a message one of TB's friends put out regarding him missing. On the Kijiji ad? Did DM and/or MS tell TB (SB) that their friend dropped them off and had to run an errand, that they would do a test drive ending at the fairgrounds where their friend (CN) would eventually meet up with them? My thought is that they; DM, MS and TB drove off in TB's truck together, murdered TB shortly after leaving his home, dumped his cell phone in Brantford as it was ringing (SB calling him) and they feared it may have been tracked to the farmland, burnt his remains and then headed to the hangar in TB's truck where they removed the seat(s), cleaned up and then phoned or sent text for CN to pick them up there. Or they may have used a vehicle from the hangar to arrive home. I don't believe CN knew they murdered TB until she started hearing MSM information and started questioning DM. May 9th, is when she found out and then refused to contact or cooperate with LE. Did LE call her into the station or pay her a visit on May 9th, wanting information or looking for DM and she lied to them? I think so and that's what got her arrested IMO. I believe phone records show otherwise. IMHO she's lucky she's still alive as I would not doubt for a second she would have become MS and DM's next victim. The woman knew too much. I think what has happened is MS and DM are refusing to talk, therefore by arresting CN LE are hoping she starts singing like a canary and/or her arrest puts fear into the other two to start talking. That's JMO and two cents worth.

Seems strange that almost a month after DM and MS's arrest though LE were saying CN had been cleared. Something came to light in the past year to change all of that and that's what got me thinking my above opinion.

In about 4 more months, hopefully we will get some better understanding as to what actually happened that night and what lead up to three innocent peoples lives being taken in such senseless and disturbing manner. It's all so senseless and pathetic.

Police earlier alleged the two men climbed into Bosma’s 2007 Dodge Ram and were then followed by a second car — Millard’s dark blue GMC Yukon. A third suspect was believed to be the person driving that second car.

Kavanagh now says police are not sure whether Smich, who is said to have been in the back seat of the truck while Millard was driving, exited that vehicle after leaving Bosma’s home and got into the driver’s seat of the Yukon.
“That is possible right now, yes, but I’m not going to commit either way,” Kavanagh said.
If there is a third suspect, Kavanagh said, police do not have any leads on who it might be.
Millard’s girlfriend, whose identity is protected by a court-ordered publication ban, is not believed to be involved, the detective said.
“Millard’s girlfriend has been cleared of that,” he said.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...rd_suspect_exists_lead_investigator_says.html

JMO but I think the MSM report got it wrong (or unclear) and Det. K meant she was cleared of being the third suspect.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

My thought now on what may have happened that night was that CN was driving the Yukon and thought a legit test drive was going down. They told her to wait at the end of the lane way so the Yukon wouldn't be in the way of them leaving in TB's truck (just an excuse so the Yukon couldn't be identified). As TB, DM and MS headed out for the test drive, DM or MS text or called CN telling her to head home with DM's Yukon and they would pick it up later (or call her later) as they were certain the sale was going to happen and they would just drive the Dodge home (or to the hangar) that night. This goes to the fact the Yukon was seen following TB's truck. CN then headed home or wherever with the Yukon, none the wiser a murder had taken place or was about to that night.

May 9th, did she send DM texts asking him questions because MSM reports were coming out about TB's disappearance and the information set off her hinkie meter? Did she suspect DM and MS were involved in TB's disappearance? Possibly DM did the famous "let's talk about it in person" (as he did with SL regarding LB) instead via text but there was just enough information on the burner phone records (or her phone records) to show she knew DM and MS were involved. I also wonder if she may have picked them up at the hangar that night after they hid TB's truck in the trailer there. My assumption.

IIRC there was some information about the Ancaster fairgrounds in a message one of TB's friends put out regarding him missing. On the Kijiji ad? Did DM and/or MS tell TB (SB) that their friend dropped them off and had to run an errand, that they would do a test drive ending at the fairgrounds where their friend (CN) would eventually meet up with them? My thought is that they; DM, MS and TB drove off in TB's truck together, murdered TB shortly after leaving his home, dumped his cell phone in Brantford as it was ringing (SB calling him) and they feared it may have been tracked to the farmland, burnt his remains and then headed to the hangar in TB's truck where they removed the seat(s), cleaned up and then phoned or sent text for CN to pick them up there. Or they may have used a vehicle from the hangar to arrive home. I don't believe CN knew they murdered TB until she started hearing MSM information and started questioning DM. May 9th, is when she found out and then refused to contact or cooperate with LE. Did LE call her into the station or pay her a visit on May 9th, wanting information or looking for DM and she lied to them? I think so and that's what got her arrested IMO. I believe phone records show otherwise. IMHO she's lucky she's still alive as I would not doubt for a second she would have become MS and DM's next victim. The woman knew too much. I think what has happened is MS and DM are refusing to talk, therefore by arresting CN LE are hoping she starts singing like a canary and/or her arrest puts fear into the other two to start talking. That's JMO and two cents worth.

Seems strange that almost a month after DM and MS's arrest though LE were saying CN had been cleared. Something came to light in the past year to change all of that and that's what got me thinking my above opinion.

In about 4 more months, hopefully we will get some better understanding as to what actually happened that night and what lead up to three innocent peoples lives being taken in such senseless and disturbing manner. It's all so senseless and pathetic.

Police earlier alleged the two men climbed into Bosma’s 2007 Dodge Ram and were then followed by a second car — Millard’s dark blue GMC Yukon. A third suspect was believed to be the person driving that second car.

Kavanagh now says police are not sure whether Smich, who is said to have been in the back seat of the truck while Millard was driving, exited that vehicle after leaving Bosma’s home and got into the driver’s seat of the Yukon.
“That is possible right now, yes, but I’m not going to commit either way,” Kavanagh said.
If there is a third suspect, Kavanagh said, police do not have any leads on who it might be.
Millard’s girlfriend, whose identity is protected by a court-ordered publication ban, is not believed to be involved, the detective said.
“Millard’s girlfriend has been cleared of that,” he said.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...rd_suspect_exists_lead_investigator_says.html

Swedie..You know I always respect your posts and I so wish your thoughts are true, however I just can't bring myself to agree. Perhaps KH ruined it for me..but I just cannot believe that any young innocent girl who "suspected" wrong doing would not go to her parents or her pastor or a mentor or a favourite aunt or a teacher or anyone and tell them what she thought she "knew". And that any or all of those people would keep the truth from the Bosma family and LE for nearly a year (and in fact longer...right up to now).

This little girl hired an attorney many months ago for a reason. And that reason was to save her own but! She has something to hide. Was that on the advice of DM or even DP at the time of DM's arrest? I am suspecting so.

As I have said before...it takes a very cold person to have knowledge in such a despicable crime to remain silent and more over to hold that secret and carry on with her own life like nothing ever happened.

Sorry...but where this young one is concerned especially bothers me..

ALL JMO

There is always the possibility that she is innocent until proven guilty, too.

Maybe if she did know something, the person that she confided in was a lawyer. Wouldn't that actually be the safest person to confide in if one wasn't sure if they or someone else had done something wrong or not, or if they were unclear of the laws?

Realistically, whether I had done something wrong, or even if I hadn't done something wrong but I was worried that I might be accused by association, pretty much in any one of those scenarios, I'd confide in my lawer before I'd confide in anyone else. Personally I think that what she did was perfectly reasonable; to go talk to a lawyer and then get on with her life. I don't think that we could use that to judge what part she may or may not have played or try to determine her guilt or innocence with it.

We don't even know what specifically she was charged for yet, as it was pointed out, it could have been something as minor as giving DM aid by making him a sandwich, there is no reason to make any comparisons to a woman like KH at this point, in my opinion.

I two problems with the a one post from snooperduper,

1. You don't need to front a lot of cash to sell any kind of drug. That role is reserved for the 'kingping' which MS is not. If you've seen breaking bad you understand the roles and ms was just a peddler, the lowest rung. Sponge personalities are keen drug dealers, he probably just sold to his friends from another friend who had access to coke.

Breaking Bad is a fiction. It is entertainment, not documentary. That is why meth addict Jesse has perfect white teeth, and producer Walt has unfettered access to huge quantities of highly federally regulated chemicals. It's a Hollywood fantasy.

In real life, drugs are a cash business. Enough said.

If MS just sold to his friends from another friend who had access to coke, how on earth is LE going to get in on that? How are they going to know? You go to a friend's house, pick up coke, travel to another friend's place, drop it off. What have you done to put yourself on LE's radar, and what have you done in the eyes of the law that would allow them to search you? I mean barring any calamities like getting in the fight or an accident or wandering around wasted. If it is all between friends, how do you get arrested?

There are lots of people selling drugs between "friends" every day who are not being harrassed by LE, who do not face trafficking charges. There are drug dealers that are known to police, but they are not facing trafficking charges. What exactly do you have to do in order to be charged with trafficking?

Take it out of private livingrooms and sell drugs in public, and that will get you charged. Sell in a bar or a club or near a school and be seen and have someone complain and yes you will be charged.

Now there's something you can't learn from American TV, but it is common sense.

2. Obviously you haven't had much more xperia nice with druggies, which isn't a bad thing, however ot just rich people do blow. The majority can't afford to do blow. Coke WAS a high end drug from the Victorian era up until the 90's when anyone and everyone started doing it. Most highschool are rampant with it. I doubt MS had any high society retail links, there's no reason he would but DM could provide those people and MS could bring drugs to the table - but that's where the while thing ends.

No coke is still not a common drug. The vast majority of people want to relax (alcohol, pot, narcotics) rather than get wound up (coke).

For high school students in Ontario last year, half have ever drank and a quarter have used pot. Only 2.4% have ever tried coke.

http://www.camh.ca/en/research/news...HS Docs/2013OSDUHS_Detailed_DrugUseReport.pdf

That means in a high school of 2,000 kids, only about 50 would be in the market for coke, and for many of them that is a one time special occasion thing. However 500 of them might be in the market for pot, and since pot is much cheaper, they might buy more frequently as well.

For the price of a gram of coke a high schooler could buy a quarter of weed, 12 king cans of beer AND a whole carton of native cigarettes.

I'm just pointing out that coke is a tough sale in high school. You need to connect with party people to sell it.

<rsbm>

The problem with the idea that she was just a ride down and took off before the actions started is that the two vehicles were seen traveling together I believe in the Brantford business park. That is, they were not just sighted together once, they were seen together enough times for LE to be sure the Yukon was a following vehicle. As well, the vehicles showed up in Brantford after some delay. If you drove there direct, you would get there faster...the time that they were sighted implies a delay, and both vehicles were delayed together.

The burner phone was also used in more than one location in Etobicoke and it is not a stretch of the imagination to think that if CN, MS and DM set off together they might at least once have started from CN's home, where they browsed ads and made the burner phone call that was picked up from this other Etobicoke location. If the burner phone was not just used at one location (DM's home), then what other location in Etobicoke would DM feel comfortable setting up an appointment from, than CN's place? It is possible that she was there when the appointment with TB was made, and even worse for her, the call could have been made from her home.

<rsbm>

DM could have brought coke in from Mexico or other places he was going to pick up car parts. Maybe that was his ruse. I could have been as easy as "Look, I have a Desert Jeep in my trailer with fuel and I'm registered for the race." He snuck in a puppy at the border and could have snuck in coke too inside of the fuel barrels IMO. He was already friends with MS as per the facebook posts of him with the blue sports car and Smich with the same dog. JMO

DM could have brought coke in from Mexico or other places he was going to pick up car parts. Maybe that was his ruse. I could have been as easy as "Look, I have a Desert Jeep in my trailer with fuel and I'm registered for the race." He snuck in a puppy at the border and could have snuck in coke too inside of the fuel barrels IMO. He was already friends with MS as per the facebook posts of him with the blue sports car and Smich with the same dog. JMO

I am just saying, we already know MS was selling coke. He got caught doing that.

Further to that I'm suggesting that he was selling it in a bar or a club when he got caught, because come on, how do you get caught? If things are all between friends, private homes and private parties, you do not get caught.

And then from that we can say this was likely MS's career, rather than hobby, as a hobby would have you safely selling to friends, and a career might have you out to the club to sell.

ETA: As for DM, is he really going to get a better price on coke than MS, who is in the business, a good enough price that justifies trying to take the stuff back across TWO borders? How is he going to make such fast friends in Mexico, if he is only down there for the Baja? Also, he is with the bunch of blue collar buddies that are no doubt a beer and pot crowd, not the party people or MS who are into coke. If he wants moral support in that adventure, he's going to get none from that crowd.

I am just saying, we already know MS was selling coke. He got caught doing that.

Further to that I'm suggesting that he was selling it in a bar or a club when he got caught, because come one, how do you get caught? If things are all between friends, private homes and private parties, you do not get caught.

And then from that we can say this was likely MS's career, rather than hobby, as a hobby would have you safely selling to friends, and a career might have you out to the club to sell.

As far as I've been able to find MS was only charged with possession, which means LE determined the drugs were for his own use. Can anyone point to a charge of possession for the purposes of trafficking?

MS has a thinner veneer of civility but both are now charged with being dangerous thugs, DM more so.

As far as which one is the dominant personality, the charges, the relationships of the victims, likely motives, involvement of girlfriend, his using of visitors to send messages to CN all point to DM as the controlling bad guy in all of this, IMO.

Court records show Smich has several criminal convictions, including possession for the purpose of trafficking in 2006 and impaired driving in 2010. He is also scheduled to appear in court on a charge of mischief next month.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamil...sma-murder-case-to-plead-not-guilty-1.1305972

Mr. Smich&#8217;s rap sheet includes possession of cocaine and magic mushrooms, failure to appear in court, breach of a mandated curfew and driving while impaired.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...rge-in-mysterious-bosma-case/article12757899/

Smich has an outstanding charge of mischief under $5,000 for allegedly tagging graffiti on a highway overpass. He also has five minor convictions - two of them for drug possession dating back to 2005 and 2006 and one for impaired driving in 2009.

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/straighttalk/archives/2013/05/20130524-085924.html

He was convicted of drug possession in 2005 and 2006, for failing to comply twice in 2006 and impaired driving in 2009.

He is also facing a charge of mischief for allegedly spray-painting a highway overpass.

http://globalnews.ca/news/585372/who-is-mark-smich/

He was twice convicted for drug possession, in 2005 and in 2006, twice for failure to comply with a court order, and a conviction for impaired driving in 2009. He has a pending court date after two men spray-painted graffiti on a highway overpass.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...in-tim-bosma-murder-case-to-plead-not-guilty/

Millard is suspect number one. When the wealthy, clean-cut aviation heir made his court appearance last week, he didn't seem to fit the part - what was a handsome rich kid from Toronto doing charged with the mysterious slaying of a stranger? But then we should know by now that looks mean nothing - Paul Bernardo taught us that a long time ago.

Millard's lawyer Deepak Paradkar insisted there was more to the story, that his client was innocent and the truth would become clear once his co-accused was under arrest. Millard is a known thrillseeker who's piloted planes and helicopters since he was a young teen and raced across deserts in more recent years. But his lawyer seemed to suggest that he had fallen into bad company. "A gentleman like him and his background, we don't know how he would end up with other individuals who may or may not be involved."

There is little doubt the two murder suspects knew one another. A Facebook photo shows Millard, his hair in a red-dyed mohawk, in Smich's driveway as they walk toward a vintage blue Chevy Nova. Both were known to share an affection for cars and drugs - were those the ties that brought them together?

Was Millard led astray by Smich? Was it the other way around? Or did two like-minded adrenaline-junkies find they had much in common? The devil and his partner - though who can say for sure which role, if any, either played.

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/straighttalk/archives/2013/05/20130524-085924.html

Better lawyer up - she thought............never mind the horrendous secrets she was able to bury deep in her mind.

I wish the trial would get here already.

Hey does anybody know if DM is still in solitary confinement and if so, why? It's been over a year and I wouldn't peg him as the type to threaten another prisoner's safety; by the same token why would LE worry about his safety in jail if that were the reason? Just one more item of peculiarity in this case.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Better lawyer up - she thought............never mind the horrendous secrets she was able to bury deep in her mind.

Dramatic...but hold on.

Maybe her parents sent her to a lawyer for initial guidance since she is the gf of the accused, and the lawyer told her to say nothing (as any good lawyer worth their hourly rate would) and sit tight until something happens.

Just because LE thinks she knowingly helped DM "escape" three days later, does not mean they are correct. They may have had enough to charge her in hopes that would scare her into talking.

As someone else mentioned, the assistance escape could be anything. What if she took his dog - could LE believe it was to free up his obligations so he could split? And what escape did she so effectively assist in if he was still hanging around two days later going about his usual business, tattoos and all? Not exactly the most underhanded of schemers if that were the case.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

hmm I would like to PONDER the question...Who was driving DM ram as it was caught on CAM ...as the test drive was proceeding?....JMHO...but court shall provide answers...I think....robynhood

The problem with the idea that she was just a ride down and took off before the actions started is that the two vehicles were seen traveling together I believe in the Brantford business park. That is, they were not just sighted together once, they were seen together enough times for LE to be sure the Yukon was a following vehicle. As well, the vehicles showed up in Brantford after some delay. If you drove there direct, you would get there faster...the time that they were sighted implies a delay, and both vehicles were delayed together.

The burner phone was also used in more than one location in Etobicoke and it is not a stretch of the imagination to think that if CN, MS and DM set off together they might at least once have started from CN's home, where they browsed ads and made the burner phone call that was picked up from this other Etobicoke location. If the burner phone was not just used at one location (DM's home), then what other location in Etobicoke would DM feel comfortable setting up an appointment from, than CN's place? It is possible that she was there when the appointment with TB was made, and even worse for her, the call could have been made from her home.

<rsbm>

I don't remember it ever being said that the Yukon was also seen in the Brantford business park, or anywhere in Brantford. Only that it was seen following as they left TB's place heading towards Brantford. TB's truck was seen in Brantford, which they announced when they found his phone and, at that time, they were asking for people to check surveillance videos. I thought in one of the police video updates a reporter actually asked that question and they said no, it wasn't seen there. I don't know if I'd ever be able to find that particular video again.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2558160-tim-bosma-s-cellphone-found-truck-seen-in-brantford-monday-night/

JMO

Breaking Bad is a fiction. It is entertainment, not documentary. That is why meth addict Jesse has perfect white teeth, and producer Walt has unfettered access to huge quantities of highly federally regulated chemicals. It's a Hollywood fantasy.

In real life, drugs are a cash business. Enough said.

<rsbm>

I'm not so sure. Not if he has the connections and is trusted to pay up. Some of the runners on the street get commission for what they sell.

One of their managers would deliver it to street supervisors, known as pack runners. The street supervisors would provide the sellers with "jabs" or packs, which are made up of 13 small bags of heroin, each of which retails for $10. Workers were required to return $100 from each jab to their supervisors, meaning their commission was $30 in cash or three bags of heroin for every ten they sold.
<snip>
Managing employees was often a headache. Dawson tried to keep underlings in line with brutal discipline, so that "everyone who works for him knows that if they steal or do something wrong . . . something bad will happen," an associate told authorities.

http://www.chicagoreader.com/chicago/heroin-arrests-sales-dealers-west-side-economics/Content?oid=11722393

Can you describe the payment system and the clientele?

You have guys getting 10 kilos on credit, and you have guys that are getting two ounces on credit. So credit is just like credit in the real world: you go until you mess up. And when you mess up, it ain't no more credit.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/drugs/interviews/chambers.html

"If you are fronting you are collecting, and dealers will often hire collectors to go after people. Crack cocaine is a business. They don't give it out for free."
Violence is intertwined with the drug world.
Local crack dealers are near the bottom of the drug ladder and also have dealers and collectors above them hunting them down if they don't pay up,
http://caj.ca/wp-content/uploads/2010/mediamag/awards2006/Taking%20the%20Hit%20(two).pdf

Dramatic...but hold on.

Maybe her parents sent her to a lawyer for initial guidance since she is the gf of the accused, and the lawyer told her to say nothing (as any good lawyer worth their hourly rate would) and sit tight until something happens.

Just because LE thinks she knowingly helped DM "escape" three days later, does not mean they are correct. They may have had enough to charge her in hopes that would scare her into talking.

As someone else mentioned, the assistance escape could be anything. What if she took his dog - could LE believe it was to free up his obligations so he could split? And what escape did she so effectively assist in if he was still hanging around two days later going about his usual business, tattoos and all? Not exactly the most underhanded of schemers if that were the case.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

I find the timing interesting. She is alleged to have tried to help him "escape" by doing something on May 9th - the same day the cell phone was found and the same day LE released the information about the tattoo. And the next day, DM was arrested.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/4461113-girlfriend-of-accused-bosma-killer-allegedly-helped-him-escape/

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members