Tim Miller Speaks Out

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if Hank Sr. were making this all up in order to make Ronald look bad to Tim after what happened with Misty and the tests? The "friend" comment could be about Hank Sr. being ticked off about Misty throwing Tommy out to LE. What day was it they took Tommy and Lindsey into headquarters? Hank Sr. was really ticked about that deal.

Maybe Hank Sr. does not want TES to come back to search and the best way is to make sure that he turns against Ronald. ;)

There is no way I believe that Ronald and Hank Sr. were having casual conversations after the fight either.

I just don't trust Hank, Sr. At all. Hank has said he doesn't understand Misty making the comments she has about Hank Jr (Tommy).

Tommy & Lindsy were brought in on Friday night at 7pm. So, that would've been August 28th.

I also do not believe that Ron and Hank Sr. were having casual conversations after the fight. I don't believe they had ANY conversations.

Sorry, but it isn't the way that Tim told it. I wrote it out verbatim. He said at first Ronald said, but he corrected himself to explain that Ronald said it TO Hank Sr. and Hank Sr. left him the message.

I gotta say that's exactly how I heard it too, but I'm assuming they're talking about an extended tape...? or knowledge outside the tape...?

How did Ron "know" that Haleigh would have said "I'm gonna tell Daddy"? Either it's just a lie...or he has used Haleigh as his spy............

I recorded the phone conversation for anyone that was unable to listen to the call off of the website.

YouTube - Tim Miller Speaks To TJ Hart - 9/1/09 Haleigh Cummings

Exactly....

Let's see....Ron knows who has Haleigh, 'cause he knows that he needs just $35000 to get her back. Ok, so he decides to think about whether he wants to do that for seven months while is daughter hangs with the kidnappers. In the meantime, he has no living expenses, doesn't go back to work, doesn't get a new job, doesn't use the over $12,000 in child support payments as a down payment to get Haleigh back, doesn't sell his car and truck, doesn't sell his wife's diamond ring, doesn't make her get a job, just sits around thinking about whether he should try to find a way to get the money?????

mmmhmm right....GMAB!

jmooo

Sorry, but it isn't the way that Tim told it. I wrote it out verbatim. He said at first Ronald said, but he corrected himself to explain that Ronald said it TO Hank Sr. and Hank Sr. left him the message.

I disagree...Ron was sitting right there with him....said if he had 35,000 he could bring Haleigh home. Then Tim discloses he got the call from Hank saying the same thing. Pretty clear to me....

Partial transcription of the raw audio:

Tim Miller: Uhm...you know...last night...thattt..when we talked about that Ronald said if he had $35,000 we could get her home. Well...you know what...I've got five people that could go ahead and get $35,000 and we could put it in a special account tomorrow. And when little Haleigh comes home...he can go ahead and give that $35,000 to somebody and we are all full of .

TJH: Now wait a second...wha...$35,000...how would that...ah...get him off the hook about getting his kid home? Maybe I missed something there!

Tim Miller: No. Ronald Cummings said...I've got a voice message on my phone that Ronald Cummings called his father in law and his father in law called me and said, "Tim, I thought you came down here to be a friend, but apparently you're not because Ronald called me and said if he had $35,000 he could have his daughter home."
Well...you know what...uh...like I said I've got five friends. I don't have $35,000, but I would donate something to that cause...uh...but a...we could have $35,000 in a special account tomorrow. And uh...if its a week or two weeks before Haleigh comes home...we'll give the $35,000 away. We don't need all this other drama. I mean if she's alive...let's get her home!

TJH: Wow! OK!

Tim Miller: And I am willing...and I am willing...to play the voice message tomorrow.

Tim does not say he talked to Ronald at ANY time about the money. He indicates he was talking to someone ABOUT Ronald saying it the night before he was doing this interview with TJH. It could have been MN or someone else he was speaking with about it.:

Tim Miller: Uhm...you know...last night...thattt..when we talked about that Ronald said if he had $35,000 we could get her home.

Here he corrects himself mid-statement:

Tim Miller: No. Ronald Cummings said...I've got a voice message on my phone that Ronald Cummings called his father in law and his father in law called me and said, "Tim, I thought you came down here to be a friend, but apparently you're not because Ronald called me and said if he had $35,000 he could have his daughter home."

HLN is on now and MG said they will be discussing this during the program.

Sorry Helplessly Hoping, didn't see your post.

All I can say is WTH!
Can you please pass the Motrin....

I recorded the phone conversation for anyone that was unable to listen to the call off of the website.

YouTube - Tim Miller Speaks To TJ Hart - 9/1/09 Haleigh Cummings

I relistened to the tape TM says:

TM: Well Ronald Cummings said...I've got a voice message on my phone that RC called his FIL and his FIL called me and said ... then the rest as we've read...

TM speaks at about 2:55 marker on clock about the above.

I don't mind to go back to the other tape but it's a real long one ...yikes.

Not trying to prove any point other than...what did TM really say and which tape he said it on...I still want to know when this all went down.

TM says he's willing to play the voice message (at about 3:53 on the clock)

I relistened to the tape TM says:

TM: Well Ronald Cummings said...I've got a voice message on my phone that RC called his FIL and his FIL called me and said ... then the rest as we've read...

TM speaks at about 2:55 marker on clock about the above.

I don't mind to go back to the other tape but it's a real long one ...yikes.

Not trying to prove any point other than...what did TM really say and which tape he said it on...I still want to know when this all went down.

TM says he's willing to play the voice message (at about 3:53 on the clock)

Tim talks about this at the beginning before he gets to the message from Hank at the 2:28 mark

OK, for arguments sake....Let's say that Hank Croslin Sr DID say this to Tim only.....Does anyone seriously think that Tim Miller wouldn't bother to ask Ron about all of it before making a move like this?
Come on people. Give Tim Miller credit for having enough intelligence to do his job.
The discussion of who said what to who first and all that is a moot point. I would bet my life on it that Tim Miller talked to Ron about this directly.

Tim talks about this at the beginning before he gets to the message from Hank

Amster ,I'm sorry, Tim talks about what at the beginning? The time frame? I couldn't quite make out the word Tim uses.

I think I"m lost again LOL TIA for finding me.

Amster ,I'm sorry, Tim talks about what at the beginning? The time frame? I couldn't quite make out the word Tim uses.

I think I"m lost again LOL TIA for finding me.

Sorry...at the 2:28 mark he talks about Ron and 35,000

OK, for arguments sake....Let's say that Hank Croslin Sr DID say this to Tim only.....Does anyone seriously think that Tim Miller wouldn't bother to ask Ron about all of it before making a move like this?
Come on people. Give Tim Miller credit for having enough intelligence to do his job.
The discussion of who said what to who first and all that is a moot point. I would bet my life on it that Tim Miller talked to Ron about this directly.

I respect your take on this badme.

Even though I disagree that trying to figure out what was said...by whom, and when it was said ~is the same as questioning TM's intelligence. Not at all.

I also appreciate that you consider this a moot point and in need of no further discussion, however I disagree and would like to ask questions about this.

So all that was needed to bring this little girl home, alive I am assuming was 35k, and in the last six months the entire family couldn't pool these funds? They could pay for a wedding and bail Ron out of jail but couldn't come up with the money to bring Haleigh home?

They took donations at the beginning of this ordeal, had reward money available, and didn't pay to bring her home. Never appealed to the public to help. Never mentioned it to the police who have access to the funds and had the FBI involved who could have set up the transfer and arrest?

My BS meter is a full tilt.

Well we are bound to hear something now from someone.....Holy chit Batman!
Either Ron will step up or it will be another game of "who's turn is it to cover our butt",
I sure hope it's the latter.... :40__s:

I respect your take on this badme.

Even though I disagree that trying to figure out what was said...by whom, and when it was said ~is the same as questioning TM's intelligence. Not at all.

I also appreciate that you consider this a moot point and in need of no further discussion, however I disagree and would like to ask questions about this.

LOL, Kat!
Please feel free to ask whatever you like...I love when you do that...I was only saying it's a moot point to ME...In my opinion. I don't ever presume other people feelings or opinions are as mine are. :blowkiss:

Director Tim Miller sought out the money from a sponsor and will put it in an account.

Miller says this stems from a tip that said Haleigh's father Ronald needs $35,000 to get his daughter back.

But, Ronald Cummings' attorney says this is misinformation, and says Ronald does not know where his daughter is, and the money will not bring her home.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=144348&catid=3

Didn't take the attorney long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member