Tim Miller Speaks Out

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To Whom It May Concern,

Apparently this teh person got a little excited at this latest news. While she may have egg on her face at the moment, make no mistake, she will live to fight another day. With just as much excitement and all the things, cause she is emotional like that. If you need her she will be in the corner with her box o' wine and a straw. I still think Ron's involved...........

Sincerely,
teh.

okay...so what the heck was all this talk about?
Briefly put Ron's atty stated that Ron knows nothing about paying off someone to get Haleigh back as has been reported recently. I feel like I am watching a game of ping pong that has gone on for way too long.

To Whom It May Concern,

Apparently this teh person got a little excited at this latest news. While she may have egg on her face at the moment, make no mistake, she will live to fight another day. With just as much excitement and all the things, cause she is emotional like that. If you need her she will be in the corner with her box o' wine and a straw. I still think Ron's involved...........

Sincerely,
teh.

No egg, Teh! I still don't think Tim Miller would ask someone to cough up 35K on a voice mail alone....from the beginning he said things are not as they appear and she's not here....I am thinking that he knows a whole lot more than he said a few minutes ago...
:)

To Whom It May Concern,

Sincerely,
teh.
TEH don't apply the eggs so quickly and don't vanish to your corner...trust your instincts, I happen to believe they are right on. :)

No egg, Teh! I still don't think Tim Miller would ask someone to cough up 35K on a voice mail alone....from the beginning he said things are not as they appear and she's not here....I am thinking that he knows a whole lot more than he said a few minutes ago...
:)

Is there a link to TM saying that?

To Whom It May Concern,

Sincerely,
teh.

Can I join you?

Just when I was thinking we had a slight chance to find Haleigh, my bubble burst!

Not RR but do remember back to who was in hospital for overdosing on his meds.
I think I missed something and that may be for the best. In this case the less I know the better off I am, I think. At least with Casey the bad guy was front and center...this one is too darn confusing for me.

I'm tired of these people playing games. This is a little girl we are trying to find!

Will it ever end and when will HaLeigh come home!

The letter that TN wrote to MN, and supposedly showed Ron and he faxed it. Asking him to get involved.

Thanks for responding tehcloser. I feel like I am drive by posting today, but I am on dial up for a bit and my connection is iffy.

Okay...so this has nothing to do with Ron not wanting TM involved anymore? I took the whole convo about the $35,000 to mean that is what was needed, perhaps, to do a successful search. If Ron is so ticked at TM about the "tests". I could see him saying that if HE-Ron- had the money he could accomplish the same thing. Now, if RC told his FIL that he wants TES out of the picture, I could see the FIL being irate and calling TM and saying, "What's up?" I thought you were coming to help. Now, Ron is talking all kind of crazy !" Am I way off the mark here? Where's Friday when you need her?!

I totally missed Prime News - Darn. Went to the vet and forgot to DVR it.

Anyway, on the way to and from the vet, I did more thinking about this. All of the players in this thing twists words, make statements that they later didn't mean, or claim was misheard...

The part I bolded up, that is exactly what I came up with. At some point, Ron making a statement of "If I had that $35K I would be able to find HaLeigh myself, and not even need TM"... macho, macho man statement like that.

I didn't get to hear the recordings... I can't wait until they are posted, or I can catch a rerun.

Until tomorrow all! UNless I can't sleep then I'll be back later, cause little HaLeigh has been keeping me up the last few nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dr J