Timeline Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But what I don't understand, assuming they know she got to the gym at 11:39, why wouldn't she have called her friend earlier (if she called her to make her leave her job that day)? It seems as though by 11:39 Terri was "done" with her morning activities. So I am not thinking her friend helped her in any physical way.

between 8:45 a.m. and 10:10 a.m. she ran errands at local grocery stores and can prove it

How is she able to remember 10:10 being when she was finished running errands and started driving baby K around? So she went to several stores and has receipts from various times between 8:45 and 10:10. Maybe last receipt was at 10:10, but when was first receipt, or first time she is seen on store surveillance?

Chas said he saw Terri Horman the day Kyron mysteriously vanished.
“I was on my way to work, driving down Highway 30,” said “Chas.”
It was Friday, June 4th, sometime between 9:15 and 9:45 in the morning. “Chas” was heading south on Highway 30, on his way to work when a white truck pulled out onto the road.
“It came out of one of these side streets, I am not exactly positive which one, but I am pretty much sure that it was north of Logie Trail road.”
Logie Trail Road is right across from Sauvie Island. One of the areas investigators have searched several times.
“I recognize that truck because I have a friend that has a similar truck and I thought it was him.”
But when “Chas” pulled up next to this truck, he saw that it wasn’t his friend, it was a red-haired woman, he didn’t recognize.
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/07/12/kyron-horman-case-was-terri-on-hwy-30-june-4th/

This witness could be correct. The time line is possible ...

...but we wouldn't usually have a 90-minute gap of just driving around, for any reason.

I don't believe for one minute that she was driving the baby around for 90 minutes to soothe her. But, I must admit that I used to go for long drives on back country roads when I was stressed and just needed alone time. I'd open the windows, crank the music and just drive. Always soothed me.

No, the more recent tip that said he saw a white truck coming out of one of those roads on his way to work on June 4th...not sure if he said red hair, but he said he knew it was the same kind of truck, I think?

Yes, the guy that saw Terri north of Logie Trail Rd. He thought it was his friends truck, then as he pulled up he saw a red haired woman he is now certain was TH. I think his name was Chas.

But what I don't understand, assuming they know she got to the gym at 11:39, why wouldn't she have called her friend earlier (if she called her to make her leave her job that day)? It seems as though by 11:39 Terri was "done" with her morning activities. So I am not thinking her friend helped her in any physical way.

DeDe left her job at 11:15, so were she and TMH together from 11:15 - 11:39, or even after that at the gym?

It absolutely sickens me greatly to say this but could our Kyron have been in the back of the pickup during that time? :(

So when would she have killed him? and where? and how? It would have had to be very quick, a very quick murder and very quick hiding of him in the truck in order to get to the grocery store.

That just doesn't make sense to me.

Terri might have driven the baby around if she really, really wanted to go to the gym and was afraid if she went home first (assuming she was meeting her friend at gym) that the baby would go to sleep and she would not be able to get her up again...like if she was filling in time until Dede or whoever could meet her? Just trying to figure it out.

So when would she have killed him? and where? and how? It would have had to be very quick, a very quick murder and very quick hiding of him in the truck in order to get to the grocery store.

That just doesn't make sense to me.

How does she kill him so fast and how does she get rid of him in a place where he has not been found and how is there no evidence in the vehicle?

Do you think she told the same story to Kaine and Desiree? That might account for some of the 'red flags' Desiree reported having. Also, Kaine would be able to account for whether there were actually new groceries in the house. She should have to produce a receipt, or the LE can check bank acct., unless she paid with cash at the grocery store. However, Kaine would know whether it was normal for her to pay with cash... Just wondering how this story matches up in Kaine's eyes....

How does she kill him so fast and how does she get rid of him in a place where he has not been found and how is there no evidence in the vehicle?

His hair and fibers from his clothes could be in the truck because she took him to school in that truck that morning.

I guess unless there was blunt force trauma inside of the truck or a wound on his person and then he got back inside the truck, then maybe. I'm not sure what kind of evidence would be inside the vehicle otherwise? :twocents:

KATU - Story Updated: Jul 23, 2010 at 7:17 PM PDT

Sources detail Terri’s timeline day Kyron disappeared

According to multiple sources, Terri Moulton Horman says she left Skyline School at 8:45 in the morning without Kyron the day he disappeared and that between 8:45 a.m. and 10:10 a.m. she ran errands at local grocery stores and can prove it.

snip

Between 10:10 in the morning and 11:39, Terri said she drove her daughter Kiara around on rural roads in the family’s white truck because Kiara had an earache. She said she was trying to soothe the toddler with the motion of the vehicle.

snip

At 11:39 a.m., Terri checked in at a 24-hour Fitness in Beaverton on Waterhouse Avenue and worked out for about an hour until 12:40 p.m.

By 1:21, Terri said she'd traveled home - a distance of nearly 11 miles - and was posting photos on Facebook she'd taken that morning of Kyron standing with his science project and of his friend, K, standing with his.

Sources said she also e-mailed the teacher to find out when she could come pick up the project as she had not taken it home.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/99151549.html

BBM.

Yeah the timeline is a little fishy and it's especially fishy when the "driving on rural roads" (and therefore no proof, no evidence) coincided with her friend mysteriously disappearing from her job and then returning.

But also the truck thing has always bothered me. She used Kaine's truck that day because she wanted to bring the fold up cardboard science fair project home. She didn't collect the project at 845am when she left because the science fair was still going on then. She didn't collect it after school when she could have driven Kyron home at the same time - who knows why.

She (allegedly) emailed the teacher sometime after 120pm to ask when she could come get the project... probably she was not expecting the teacher to be checking her email during class, so was she really expecting to pick it up that day (the ostensible reason for driving the truck)? And if she was expecting the teacher to respond right away, why didn't she ask if the teacher could keep Kyron from getting on the bus as she'd be at the school anyway and they could ride home together?

I think she handed him off to someone else. There is plenty of time to do that in this timeline. I really think one or more people are in on this. But I don't know WHY anyone would agree to something this awful!

Something to remember here too- this is the timeline TERRI gives according to the article. Wasn't there an article about how her "bank records" didn't match her story?

YES! It was said bank records etc did not match what Terri told them as to her whereabouts.

I'm not so sure Kaine would know any of those things, how she bought groceries or when, some of his answers to other questions have led me to think that Kaine may have been content to allow the household to function around him to some degree. My husband would not have a clue whether or not we had new groceries, or how I paid for them, etc...I think she had her job, running the house, and he had his.

But say she got cash out the Albertson's ATM around 9am, and then went through the check-out at 10;10? That would be proof she was in the store, I guess.

DeDe left her job at 11:15, so were she and TMH together from 11:15 - 11:39, or even after that at the gym?

(11:15 - 11:39 AM) This would certainly be enough time for TMH to pass Kyron off to DS. I just can't figure out why anyone else (DS) would partake in that. Who knows - stranger things have happened.

Just throwing this out there: what if DS looked after Baby K while Terri was at the gym? It works out with the timeline. Question is: was baby K at the gym that day?

Evening, Everyone,

I'm jumping the gun and posting before reading this thread (this long thread).

I'm sure I must be repeating what others are thinking and writing. If Baby K had an earache:

1. Why did Terry take her out in the first place?

2. IF her story were true, that she left the science fair without Kyron (which I DO NOT believe) and poor Baby K had an earache, WHY didn't Terri either take her baby home and put her to bed to rest OR take her baby straight to the doctor or nearest ER?

3. And Terri, this wonderful mother, after driving aimlessly with a hurting, sick child, "soothing" her, I suppose by the trucks rhythm, then HITS THE GYM! Are we to assume that Baby K was now ready to be put in the gym's daycare?

OK, this is just too horrible, ridiculous, and sad to believe...

Off to read everyone's thoughts on this new revelation, this new installation of the "Tale(s) of Terri's Travels and Travails" of June 4, 2010.

Just my thoughts and opinions this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BootsMinor