Timer55 and Cays234

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
timer 55 how many minutes in 1 hour that KC needs to suffer for
killing Little Angel "CAYLEE" !

Sorry ~ This just ticks me off ~ The Murder ! ! ! ~ the Lies !
The Lies ! ~ The Murder ~ THE LIES & MORE LIES & thinking
we are stupid enough to believe it...
Well I don't think any JURY when they hear the EVIDENCE will
believe KC's w e i r d ~ Lies ~ weird ~ story ~ Lies ~ Weird ~ SAD!
INSANE STORY ! ! !http://www.websleuths.com/forums/im...websleuths.com/forums/images/smilies/liar.gif
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Says..... I can't tell.... I have to FOLLOW THE SCRIPT...:eek::chicken:
cause they might "KILL US ! ! ":chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken:
Well................. A 2 year Old IS ~ D E A D ~~~ can we tell ....yet ! ?

OH Z E N A I D A gave me the SCRIPT to Follow and Killed my child
but... I still can't talk .... I wanna stay in Jail and Eat SNACKS!
and write a book !:behindbar

D A N G !!!!!!!!!!! w e i r d e r..... than W E I R D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JMO
jjgram
**** It really ticks me off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:furious:: KC = liar:

Caylee's body was found (timed) 55 seconds away from the A's home. What's so cryptic or hard to figure out here?

I keep asking this and no one ever answers. I don't believe Casey peppers her lies with grains of truth. I can't think of any instance of truth in her web of lies. Can you?

I haven't read the whole thread yet, but I'll answer you. I'm with you - I totally don't believe that Casey peppers all her lies with grains of truth.

add 55 days from the last date Caylee was seen puts it at what date, oh about, her birthdate?, Aug 9th hhmmm...

someone VERY computer savvy (maybe JWG) posted a while ago that the day casey changed her password was exactly 55 days before she was supposed to go to puerto rico w/ her friends and that the password was changed minutes after she went online and booked one of her friends a flight to puerto rico. it's the best explanation i've ever had for timer55 and i'm sticking w/ it.

I remember this also, but thought there was more to the story............

:waitasec:??? Wouldn't speed be a big factor here? lol

speed= distance/time

Talking Mapquest time.

(Forget it. Ignore me. Seems everyone would rather speculate on reasons why KC choose Timer55 rather than accept the obvious. Shades of "the book in the woods". A sign! Who said it was was sign, not a book? Ummm....)

Talking Mapquest time.

(Forget it. Ignore me. Seems everyone would rather speculate on reasons why KC choose Timer55 rather than accept the obvious. Shades of "the book in the woods". A sign! Who said it was was sign, not a book? Ummm....)

Thanks...I gotcha. Came late to the party here (haven't read the whole thread)

I remember this also, but thought there was more to the story............

i'm sure you're right reeseeva. i've been searching for the original post but i can't find the sodding thing!

I think the "timer 55" means how much time kc had left before she had to really show up with Caylee ( since her birthday was on Aug.9th) then all hill would break . Cause she couldnt explain away why Cindy and George couldnt see her on her birthday. But she got caught before the time was up.

Thanks...I gotcha. Came late to the party here (haven't read the whole thread)

Gypsy Road-I apologize. Shouldn't have linked my responce to your post.
Just frustrated with lots here.
Ironically, I'm working on a sig line with the help of another WSleuther. Torn between two. One being a *reminder*. Occam's Razor. The theory that the simplest answer is usually the correct answer... and a Ripley bad *advertiser censored** quote.
Opinions welcome!:crazy:

Gypsy Road-I apologize. Shouldn't have linked my responce to your post.
Just frustrated with lots here.
Ironically, I'm working on a sig line with the help of another WSleuther. Torn between two. One being a *reminder*. Occam's Razor. The theory that the simplest answer is usually the correct answer... and a Ripley bad *advertiser censored** quote.
Opinions welcome!:crazy:

No need for an apology, my friend. I can't wait to see the new sig line you come up with!

No need for an apology, my friend. I can't wait to see the new sig line you come up with!

Sorry for not keeping up with this angle until now. Is now understood to be hooey from the prisoner in light of LA depo? (ty)

I think the "timer 55" means how much time kc had left before she had to really show up with Caylee ( since her birthday was on Aug.9th) then all hill would break . Cause she couldnt explain away why Cindy and George couldnt see her on her birthday. But she got caught before the time was up.
I suggested this in post in #284. The more I think about it makes me wonder how coincidental.

But she changed the password way before 55 days prior to Caylee's birthday. May 14, I think.

Assuming this is the case, if we put a little twist on your story...

It's the time she had left to GET OUT of town, before she had to admit that Caylee was gone.

Don't forget that her messages show her trying to get a military man to get her out of Florida shortly before her mother made her come home. She couldn't get to PR, so she had to get somewhere else. :P

It's the time she had left to GET OUT of town, before she had to admit that Caylee was gone.

Don't forget that her messages show her trying to get a military man to get her out of Florida shortly before her mother made her come home. She couldn't get to PR, so she had to get somewhere else. :P

In the knowledge that the remains were not far from the A house, would discovered with hints, and a certain person knew that, Timer55 is a game. Correct?

Sorry for not keeping up with this angle until now. Is now understood to be hooey from the prisoner in light of LA depo? (ty)

Well, Mrs. Peel...if the laughing hyena otherwise known as LEE A is a CREDIBLE witness to you, then I guess you could call my position "hooey".

OT: Eewwww. He gives me the creeps....

Do you seriously believe that it was KC's plan to flee Florida? She had Amy's car. Why not flee in that? She previously had TonE's jeep. Why not flee in that? And even more previously, she had her own Sunbird. Why not flee in that?
In her IM's to Iassen, she makes it QUITE CLEAR that she is a Florida girl and plans to stay that way.

KC: "As nice as it to hear, I have no desire to live up north. Love to visit new york, but that just doesn't seem my style."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back