Timer55 and Cays234

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is what I think, she got Timer 55 off the net like everything else she dreampt up. And the statement the nanny took her "to teach her a lesson", meant KC herself did this to teach "her Mom ie CA" a lesson. Shes a patholigical liar..period.

The following theory has been around for awhile...personally, it's my fave...;) I had it on another thread...

Timer55

On May 14th, at 8:49 am, Caseys password was changed to Timer55.

On May 14th, at 8:49 am Casey texted Amy saying she had just booked her vacation time from work, and went on excitedly about the trip to Puerto Rico on July 8th.

May 14th-July 8th is 55 days.

I believe this is the reason for Timer55. Nothing Casey did revolved around Caylee, imo. It was all about her and a good time. This included.

*The computer forensics report has time of password change, and Amys texts show Caseys text on May 14th, fyi.

My 2 cents....

Lee asked KC in a jail house visit about her computer passwords. He asked specifically if a CLUE was contained within. She said YES! What "clue" can you derive (after the fact) except the one that points to Caylee being dumped a timed 55 seconds away from her home.?

Paladine said:
Timer55

On May 14th, at 8:49 am, Caseys password was changed to Timer55.

On May 14th, at 8:49 am Casey texted Amy saying she had just booked her vacation time from work, and went on excitedly about the trip to Puerto Rico on July 8th.

May 14th-July 8th is 55 days.

I believe this is the reason for Timer55. Nothing Casey did revolved around Caylee, imo. It was all about her and a good time. This included.

*The computer forensics report has time of password change, and Amys texts show Caseys text on May 14th, fyi.

ding ding ding ding ding

i think we have a winner.

Lee asked KC in a jail house visit about her computer passwords. He asked specifically if a CLUE was contained within. She said YES! What "clue" can you derive (after the fact) except the one that points to Caylee being dumped a timed 55 seconds away from her home.?

I don't believe it was a clue, I believe it was just another lie, another convienent diversion. Something to add to her ZG fantasy kidnapper story, something to keep Lee busy and appease Cindys need to find clues of SOMETHING...ANYTHING else...other than the cold, hard truth...imo

The following theory has been around for awhile...personally, it's my fave...;) I had it on another thread...

My 2 cents....

Yep that was my favorite theory as well Paladine!:crazy:

Yep that was my favorite theory as well Paladine!:crazy:

Hey, MD Mommy!...good to see ya...:)

I am sure the State has the dots connected, re; password change date and text to Amy, 55 days...and will take it for what they will...but...I still hope its their fave, too! ;)

Hey MD Mommy...good to see ya...:)

I am sure the State has the dots connected, re; password change date and text to Amy, 55 days...and will take it for what they will...but...I still hope its their fave, too! ;)

Hiya Paladine!!

Isn't it also coincidental that the 55 days was the amount of days from when Caylee went "missing" until her b-day? I find that to be odd, way odd.

Hiya Paladine!!

Isn't it also coincidental that the 55 days was the amount of days from when Caylee went "missing" until her b-day? I find that to be odd, way odd.

Yes...there are many coincidences...like ZG at Sawgrass. I think I've learned through this case that sometimes...there really just are coincidences...lol

I don't believe it was a clue, I believe it was just another lie, another convienent diversion. Something to add to her ZG fantasy kidnapper story, something to keep Lee busy and appease Cindys need to find clues of SOMETHING...ANYTHING else...other than the cold, hard truth...imo

I learned much about you with this and subsequent posts....Why not call a spade a spade or...minds going blank now, but there's lots of other examples...

ding ding ding ding ding

i think we have a winner.

ITA- Password changed to Timer 55 way before the "kidnapping".......why do the Anth's choose to ignore this FACT and pretend to buy KC's goofy stories? Does JB even look at the discovery he's given? If they plan on using the story that LA now swore to in deposition that KC told him about "Zanny" changing the password to indicate 55 days till she would return Caylee on Caylee's birthday, how do they expect to explain the forensic computer report? Perhaps "Zanny" hacked into the LE computer forensic report and changed the date to cover her tracks??? GMAFB!

I learned much about you with this and subsequent posts....Why not call a spade a spade or...minds going blank now, but there's lots of other examples...

Hey Ripley,

Nice to meet you.

Well, I must confess, your post has me somewhat perplexed. You most certainly can learn about my positions, theorys and thoughts about this case, but there is not alot to learn about me on this board.

And a spade a spade, lol, you totally lost me there...I was posting on timer55, not the shovel....;)

Peace...

Hey Ripley,

Nice to meet you.

Well, I must confess, your post has me somewhat perplexed. You most certainly can learn about my positions, theorys and thoughts about this case, but there is not alot to learn about me on this board.

And a spade a spade, lol, you totally lost me there...I was posting on timer55, not the shovel....;)

Peace...

LOL glad I wasn't the only one perplexed:confused:

Hey Ripley,

Nice to meet you.

Peace...

Peace back atcha!
Sorry, I'm probably not making much sense, cause I'm posting too quick, without thing things out. Sorry, this issue just makes my face glow red.....

Peace back atcha!
Sorry, I'm probably not making much sense, cause I'm posting too quick, without thing things out. Sorry, this issue just makes my face glow red.....

No problem...:) I do my share of half-thinking...ask anyone ;)

Again, nice meeting you...and good night...very early here...

And GN, MD Mommy, hope to see you again soon, too. :)

ITA- Password changed to Timer 55 way before the "kidnapping".......why do the Anth's choose to ignore this FACT and pretend to buy KC's goofy stories? Does JB even look at the discovery he's given? If they plan on using the story that LA now swore to in deposition that KC told him about "Zanny" changing the password to indicate 55 days till she would return Caylee on Caylee's birthday, how do they expect to explain the forensic computer report? Perhaps "Zanny" hacked into the LE computer forensic report and changed the date to cover her tracks??? GMAFB!

Another ding,ding,ding, winner post! Timer55, not SO cryptic IMO.

Yes...there are many coincidences...like ZG at Sawgrass. I think I've learned through this case that sometimes...there really just are coincidences...lol

And I have thrived for years saying, "There are no coincidences involved with murder". I guess I will have to put that one in the attic....darn. So timer 55 was created May 14th?...:confused:

I really feel that Lee thinks this is just all one big joke. Truly he comes off that way, just like trying to figure out the CMA thing, now he is having a big laugh over the timer55thing. I think he gets a kick out of all of it. Heh heh, he's weird.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back