Timmy And Chelsea Croslin

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tip regarding the sighting of Haleigh at WalMart reminds me of the tip regarding Caylee playing at the Florida Mall. It is comforting to know that LE is still following up on every tip that comes forward.

Now that you mention it Patty your right, it sure does resemble the Caylee case a bit. I wish it were true that Haleigh was there that would mean she is alive and soon to be found and brought home, but I just don't have that feeling ya know.
I wonder who called the tip in, it must of been anonymous I would assume. I pray it was not someone playing a sick prank. What bothers me is that C/T Croslin live in the area where the Walmart is from what I understood of the article. Is this someone trying to point the finger at them? Or could it just be that they were caring for Haleigh for what ever reason? Who knows anymore at this point. This case is so confusing, I just pray they find Haleigh soon and put everyone that has lied and taken part in this abduction/crime behind bars.

Well now we know who it was for sure that LE was there to see. It is also said they were following a tip that Haleigh was seen at the Walmart, I am sure the Walmart has video, they usually keep it for 30 day here, I am not sure how long they keep it over there though. Wouldn't it be wonderful if Haleigh was found over the weekend. I think they would of released that info if they did, but you never know.

If these folks actually had HaLeigh...they would have already been arrested and HaLeigh would be home. They came to ask questions...prob got more info on RC and Misty and the home enviornment, hopefully they got an earful about what they think happened.

'

Imagine that, it was Timmy and Chelsea. Who'd of thunk :p

The events surrounding the van on Feb 9-10 are very confusing. In one report it sounds like Timmy was the one who noticed discrepancies with the van at 4am and in Chelsea's statements, I am led to believe she is the one who went to the van at 4 am and noticed significant changes. At times, it appears both Tim and Chelsea went to the MH. Who was the person who said they were the last one to drive the van and it wasn't found the way they had parked it, Timmy or Chelsea? If Misty really did call Tommy's place around 4 am and someone went over to Ron's, it is a stretch for me to think Chelsea would go considering she would have been 3 months pregnant and would have to arouse 2 young children from sleep, dress them, etc. IMO, I don't think Chelsea would want to go and I doubt Chelsea and Tommy would feel comfortable leaving Joe in charge of their children. For what purpose did Chelsea and Timmy borrow the van?

The tip regarding the sighting of Haleigh at WalMart reminds me of the tip regarding Caylee playing at the Florida Mall. It is comforting to know that LE is still following up on every tip that comes forward.

Sounds more to me like someone who is prone to meddling decided to make that tip to get LE to investigate these young parents in order to make their theory sound more valid....until it doesn't pan out. Then they can claim at least the T. Croslins were investigated. IMO. There has been a lot of meddling in this case. It is getting really rather scary the lengths that people have been going to.

Abington is about 60.41 miles from South Yarmouth, MA.

Abington is 20 miles south(east) of Boston. It's possible (IF) HaLeigh was with them, they were taking a trip into the city. There is a TON of things to do in Boston with kids. There is a children's museum, an aquarium, etc. Just a few thoughts.

Here's a few maps to give you an idea where Abignton is located. The second one shows Abington, as well Yarmouth.

snipped

The last place they would take her would be to Boston IF they had any brains..I also do not believe C/T have the $$$ or the desire to do any of the things you mentioned above..They just do not seem like that type to me.

It is a very long haul from the Cape as it is & Abington is not even along the direct/quickest route to the city so I just do not see this scenario..There are numerous Walmarts on the Cape & many towns just as small if they wanted to shop there..Altho, during the summer months they run the risk of being seen by one or more of the many summer-only residents/tourists.

The only thing that makes sense to me is C/T have friends in Abington or Haleigh lives there with (?) IF it truly was her..I honestly do not believe so I am :( to say.

I don't think they would be that stupid to have her themselves. However, it doesn't mean they couldn't send her with someone else who are either friends or family in the area.

It would be so wonderful to find Haleigh alive and well with some of their friends. But what could the friend's motive to be to hide a kidnapped child?

Anyone? If one of your pals asked you to please risk serious prison time and hide this kid whose face used to be plastered all over NG, why would you do it?

I don't think I have any friends who would do that for me.

The events surrounding the van on Feb 9-10 are very confusing. In one report it sounds like Timmy was the one who noticed discrepancies with the van at 4am and in Chelsea's statements, I am led to believe she is the one who went to the van at 4 am and noticed significant changes. At times, it appears both Tim and Chelsea went to the MH. Who was the person who said they were the last one to drive the van and it wasn't found the way they had parked it, Timmy or Chelsea? If Misty really did call Tommy's place around 4 am and someone went over to Ron's, it is a stretch for me to think Chelsea would go considering she would have been 3 months pregnant and would have to arouse 2 young children from sleep, dress them, etc. IMO, I don't think Chelsea would want to go and I doubt Chelsea and Tommy would feel comfortable leaving Joe in charge of their children. For what purpose did Chelsea and Timmy borrow the van?

ITA Bluesky! I was just thinking about the van. I was trying to remember if they "had " the van or if they "owned" the van. I was very confused about the whole thing. One thing i did question about the story, was the drivers seat moved? that would very very important, IMO.

I think if the phone records ever come out, a lot of questions would be answered.

It would be so wonderful to find Haleigh alive and well with some of their friends. But what could the friend's motive to be to hide a kidnapped child?

Anyone? If one of your pals asked you to please risk serious prison time and hide this kid whose face used to be plastered all over NG, why would you do it?

I don't think I have any friends who would do that for me.

I would be frightened if I found out I had friends who expected that of me.

the Cape Cod Times, "However, the Cape Cod Times is now reporting that investigators were following up on a tip that little HaLeigh was spotted at an Abington Wal-Mart."

However, the Cape Cod Times which is at capecodonline.com has no such articles reporting anything about an Abington Walmart. I did a search for that terms and no articles at all come up. All there are are the two articles about the Croslins being questioned but no reference to any WalMart tip. So, where was this first ORIGINALLY reported as all I've seen is articles indicating it was reported elsewhere and it doesn't actually seem to be reported there at all.

Well...I guess the issue of Timmy and Chelsea moving are put to rest and the other issue of who was interviewed in the Cape, too. :p

Putnam County Sheriff agents and officials with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement traveled to the Cape to interview Croslin, Greenwood said, but he wouldn’t say why.

According to the Cape Cod Times, the Florida investigators were following up on a tip Haleigh was spotted at an Abington Walmart. Haleigh is 3 feet tall and weighs about 40 pounds.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/re...la_girl_leads_to_cape/srvc=home&position=also BBM

Now...Let me see...PCSO "agents" AND officials with the FDLE went clear to the Cape. This would sound like at least 4 or more people to me. Wow. Must have been SOME tip!

At Walmart...it means they also have surveillance tape!!!

I think their vehicle was broke down so the borrowed Lindsy's van. There's pictures of it in their(Tommy's) drive way floating around the net.

the Cape Cod Times, "However, the Cape Cod Times is now reporting that investigators were following up on a tip that little HaLeigh was spotted at an Abington Wal-Mart."

However, the Cape Cod Times which is at capecodonline.com has no such articles reporting anything about an Abington Walmart. I did a search for that terms and no articles at all come up. All there are are the two articles about the Croslins being questioned but no reference to any WalMart tip. So, where was this first ORIGINALLY reported as all I've seen is articles indicating it was reported elsewhere and it doesn't actually seem to be reported there at all.

Here is the only place I've seen the Walmart sighting:

http://wbztv.com/local/missing.girl.disappear.2.1167263.html

Posted in the Parking Lot Post 662.

It is possible the report of a woman seeing Haleigh in Walmart was erroneous, and the Florida investigators were there for other things.

ITA Bluesky! I was just thinking about the van. I was trying to remember if they "had " the van or if they "owned" the van. I was very confused about the whole thing. One thing i did question about the story, was the drivers seat moved? that would very very important, IMO.

I think if the phone records ever come out, a lot of questions would be answered.

Chelsea and Timmy hold key information and from what I read about Chelsea on her myspacepage, she seems levelheaded, trustworthy, and willing to cooperate with LE. I don't think she will coverup for anyone. Lindsy, Tommy's wife, who lives on Tyler Ave near Misty and Ron's MH, owns the van and it was on loan to Timmy and Chelsea Feb 9. I suppose LE is comparing Joe O's story and timeline with Timmy and Chelsea's to see how they line up. As far as I know, LE from TN interviewed Joe shortly after HaLeigh disappeared and Joe has not yet been reinterviewed by FDLE Agent Joliceur and Peggy N; maybe that will be LE's next move.
This case is alot of work and yes, getting the phone records straight is another huge piece of the puzzle. I'm glad we know Misty's cell was turned off for a part of the day.

Still can not find it at Cape Cod Times either but check this out:

That happened after a woman reported seeing a girl who looked like Haleigh at a Walmart in Abington.

Why would they NOT grab her & run? :confused:

I am sure her appearance,if this is her, has been changed. Maybe her hair colored, and cut short. IDK. Maybe T&C thought b/c of T being MC brother, and how they are looking at her right now, it would be a smarter move to call the police. IDK, i was just throwing it out there.

ETA What would happen to T&C legal, if they just snatched this child that looked like HC, and then turned out not to be. They have a family, and i don't think they would risk it. they would call the police.

Chelsea and Timmy hold key information and from what I read about Chelsea on her myspacepage, she seems levelheaded, trustworthy, and willing to cooperate with LE. I don't think she will coverup for anyone. Lindsy, Tommy's wife, who lives on Tyler Ave near Misty and Ron's MH, owns the van and it was on loan to Timmy and Chelsea Feb 9. I suppose LE is comparing Joe O's story and timeline with Timmy and Chelsea's to see how they line up. As far as I know, LE from TN interviewed Joe shortly after HaLeigh disappeared and Joe has not yet been reinterviewed by FDLE Agent Joliceur and Peggy N; maybe that will be LE's next move.
This case is alot of work and yes, getting the phone records straight is another huge piece of the puzzle. I'm glad we know Misty's cell was turned off for a part of the day.

I hope so. It appears that LE is being smart now by using the knowledge gained in interviews with one family member to their advantage in interviewing the other family members. I think they got some new info from Misty's statements in the TM interviews which gave them a starting point.
Back to the red truck for a minute, Bluesky1, I guess the reason that Tommy didn't sign the title over to the new owner was because it was still in his mother's name. So she apparently never turned the title over to him. This makes it more incredible that he sold it after his father gave him $500 not to sell it (per Misty). It makes it seems like he was very anxious to get rid of it, either for $ or for some unknown reason.

I hope so. It appears that LE is being smart now by using the knowledge gained in interviews with one family member to their advantage in interviewing the other family members. I think they got some new info from Misty's statements in the TM interviews which gave them a starting point.
Back to the red truck for a minute, Bluesky1, I guess the reason that Tommy didn't sign the title over to the new owner was because it was still in his mother's name. So she apparently never turned the title over to him. This makes it more incredible that he sold it after his father gave him $500 not to sell it (per Misty). It makes it seems like he was very anxious to get rid of it, either for $ or for some unknown reason.

Hi kamky! ITA!!!!

You post made me think of something. MC also said he was a crackhead, right? well maybe there was some truth to that statement. A crackhead would sell a vehicle at last minute to money for there fix. That is probably where the money from the father went too, to support the habbit. Then again, it could have something to do with HC.

as they are a radio and TV station and the Haleigh story is not a big one or really one at all up here. I saw the Herald reporting the Cape Cod paper said it but they didn't and wonder if WBZ also got it from the Herald. I really wonder how many people in Abington MA would have ever even heard of Haleigh Cummings. I'm not saying whether there was a sighting reported or not-it just seems it could be from some faulty circular reporting that has no actual basis in fact.

Here is the only place I've seen the Walmart sighting:

Posted in the Parking Lot Post 662.

It is possible the report of a woman seeing Haleigh in Walmart was erroneous, and the Florida investigators were there for other things.

Although none of Joe's relatives said Joe owns his own vehicle, because LE impounded and tested a car I'm assuming it was Joe's. If Joe's car was parked at Timmy's and Chelsea's on the 9th of Feb, why would he need the van? The thought that occurs to me as to why the van was needed frightens me becuz I read on the Astro threat that Joe hates young girls.
Can we expect Tommy to be charged for a crime if he did sell the truck unlawfully?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GowBuj