Timmy And Chelsea Croslin

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM --

That statement caught my attention. It's like she has reason to think her kids would be taken as well??? Kids are kidnapped anywhere. They could just as easily be taken from where they are now. Just seems to me she may have someone in mind and they moved to get away from that person.

Does it seem odd that people in this family keep getting rid of stuff after Haleigh went missing? The red truck, home, furniture, childrens items. Hmmmm . . . .
I also remember Marie stated she gave away HaLeighs shoes and had only a felt purse of Haleighs to offer for gunny to use for HaLeighs scent. Where is all of HaLeighs clothes that would be at Crystal and or Marie's homes?

I also remember Marie stated she gave away HaLeighs shoes and had only a felt purse of Haleighs to offer for gunny to use for HaLeighs scent. Where is all of HaLeighs clothes that would be at Crystal and or Marie's homes?

I suspect when Haleigh came to her Mom's she brought her clothes and then took them back when she left. You know children outgrow clothing rapidly.
And I also suspect that Ron only got what they actually needed and only sent what he thought she needed. Remember the blankets? I know you are thinking why doesn't her mom have clothes there for her, but I can tell you this, Crystal had a new baby, she was not working and in areas of custody of children, yes, even the clothing becomes a focal point of dispute. JMO

To get back at the topic, what do you suppose Chelsea thinks of Tommy? She maintains in that recent clip that she believes Misty, and she also says that everyone in her family loves each others' children and would never hurt them. But Misty claimed that she believed Tommy was the sort of person who might hurt children. Does Chelsea believe her or not?

i wonder when RC called HC2 and HC2 called Timmy,HC2 might have told Timmy that he would go over there and make sure everything was ok at the MH. That would be Croslin brothers knowledge. (secret) Maybe MC was out till about 2am or so, and i say this b/c (maybe rumor not sure) a witness heard a woman yelling about that time. Maybe that is when she noticed HC, either missing or deceased. I would love to see the phone records and see what time those calls to and from Timmy were..... All MO

Make sure you stay on topic of Timmy and Chelsea Croslin please. Opinions, both for and against, are allowed with respectful posting.

This is the Timmy thread we need to move to the Tommy tread don't wanna get in trouble

http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/05/exclusive-inside-the-haleigh-cummings-family-feud/#more-3180

snip~ “Even though we’re at odds now, because there’s a lot of stress in the family, I’m not going to lie about it,” Chelsea tells The Bald Truth. “I’ve never seen Ronald hit the kids. He’s a very good Dad, and he’s proved it. How often do you see a father get custody over a mother?”~ end snip

More at link above.

I thought since everyone likes to read information from the people that Art H. interviews, I would post a link to a thought provoking interview from Chelsea Croslin.

If we are to believe her she watched Ronald take off every item of clothing that he was wearing, she explains that it was his blue work jumpsuit, and hand it over to LE. Every item including underwear. I think that is awesome.
snip~it was no game. Within hours, she’d raced back to Gainesville to pick up Misty’s mother and hightailed it back to the Sheriff’s Department, where she and Timmy joined the long line of family members for interviews, took polygraphs, and watched Ronald and Misty hand over the clothes they were wearing to police. “Ronald was wearing his company jumpsuit, like a blue work outfit that zipped up the front, and they both went in back and took off everything, including their underwear.” ~end snip

Thanks Elle, that had some interesting tidbits in it.
Although I find it a bit annoying how this is supposed to be part 2 of an exclusive Chelsea interview and Art goes on and on about a lot of things that apparently have nothing to do with what Chelsea says. Tim Miller tells me, sources tell me, William Staubs aka Cobra, Ronald asked, Amber and Crystal tell me, Cousin Joe's mother tells me, Joe refused comment...Why does he have to repeat everything in every interview he's ever done in every article? It's not like his readers don't already know the background.

"It was no game. Within hours, she’d raced back to Gainesville to pick up Misty’s mother and hightailed it back to the Sheriff’s Department, where she and Timmy joined the long line of family members for interviews, took polygraphs, and watched Ronald and Misty hand over the clothes they were wearing to police. “Ronald was wearing his company jumpsuit, like a blue work outfit that zipped up the front, and they both went in back and took off everything, including their underwear.” "

LE took their time making them do that. Apparently Chelsea and Timmy weren't there until hours later but yet they were able to observe this.
So Lisa was in Gainesville, was she? Is this the first time we've heard about where she was that night?

“Even though we’re at odds now, because there’s a lot of stress in the family, I’m not going to lie about it,” Chelsea tells The Bald Truth. “I’ve never seen Ronald hit the kids. He’s a very good Dad, and he’s proved it. How often do you see a father get custody over a mother?”

It's good of her not to badmouth him even though they're at odds but how often does she see people hitting their kids? I've never seen anybody do it, it's usually more a behind closed doors kind of thing and not done while people have company.

Even before he began dating Misty, Chelsea would see him at the bus stop with Haleigh, dressed to the nines in matching outfits, “cute little bows in her hair. I was very surprised to see a single Dad be the one to get her dressed up, put her hair up…

Really? Does she expect single dads to let their daughters go to school undressed and uncombed? If that is the norm it must be pretty easy to get into the great dad category. Why was she at the same bus stop with Ronald if she lived in Crescent City? Does she pick up Lindsy's kids?

“Haleigh was his little Daddy’s girl, completely. It’s true she wanted him to marry Misty, like she’s been saying. Long before she went missing, they’d been pestering her father, Hank, to sign papers to allow it.

I thought they hadn't even known Misty for long before Haleigh went missing.

“He kept saying no, that you guys haven’t been together long enough. Wait until you’re 18,’ but that’s what Haleigh wanted. She was a very bright little girl, she knew what was going on and loved Misty. She didn’t care for Ron’s other ‘baby mama,’ (Amber Brooks).”

So Ron's paternity of Amber's baby is common knowledge in the family? Why hasn't he filed for visitation rights or custody?

Chelsea also says it was obvious Misty loved Haleigh and the little girl adored her stepmom, as she’s claimed in interviews. Others have told me they’d see them walking hand in hand from the bus stop, and Chelsea says Misty did a fine job watching her kids, too, even if she’d occasionally fall asleep. “The kids were together all the time,” she says.

Does she mean that Misty used to sleep while the kids she was supposed to be babysitting were up and about?

“She doesn’t deserve to be in jail, says Chelsea.”It’s obvious what the police are trying to do, put pressure on the Croslins by putting them in jail for anything and hoping someone will crack and give up Misty. But if anyone knew anything that would help bring Haleigh back, or solve this case, I don’t believe they’d hold it back to protect Misty, even though we’re all family and as family, and have to stick together.”

Yeah, all families who stick together fight with each other and get restraining orders... So does she think it's not worth jail to steal or that Lisa didn't do what she was charged for?

http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/05/exclusive-inside-the-haleigh-cummings-family-feud/#more-3180

I find it annoying that this is part two of the interview as well. Guess he felt part two would pack more of a punch if withheld up until now.:waitasec:

But, yes there was a lot of interesting info in his latest blog.

I wonder how Law Enforcement feels reading about their investigation on the internet.

I thought it was good to see that Chelsea wasn't bashing them, and spoke about what a good Dad Ron is and how much the kids love Misty

I find it annoying that this is part two of the interview as well. Guess he felt part two would pack more of a punch if withheld up until now.:waitasec:

But, yes there was a lot of interesting info in his latest blog.

I wonder how Law Enforcement feels reading about their investigation on the internet.

Apart from the blue suit thingy there wasn't a lot about LE in that article that we didn't already know.

I suppose that the internet has been around long enough that Law Enforcement can't be surprised that people use it to comment on interesting investigations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member