Timmy & Chelsea Croslin; and the hours before Haleigh went missing.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T sort of but in a way ties in with Chelsea's possible motives for all her stories:

Let's not forget that Lindsy tossed out not only Tommy's boots, but Timmy's. And that's no rumor; it's something Lindsy admitted doing in a taped jail conversation with her now ex-husband.

I have thought for a while that Chelsea is just grabbing at theories as they come into her mind, the same way some of us have done. She puts a story out to see if it gains any momentum, IMO. She could be doing this either because she really wants the case solved and is leaving no stone unturned, or because she really does not want the case solved and is deflecting attention elsewhere any time any one theory or line of questioning even points in the direction of the truth.

Maybe? IDK, but maybe.

Pretty much during the whole case I thought CC, maybe jealous of Misty's attention, inserted herself over & over. I thought she was lying not so much to help Misty or Ron, but so she could be a part of the drama. Now, IDK...I remember LC saying that CC& Timmy were questioned for something like 14 hours. Well, why would LE waste that much time on a drama queen? If she did just insert herself, well, that's really bad for the investigation. In other cases, when I hear about certain people pointing to false sightings or showing ridiculous proof that someone is alive, I almost always assume they're taking focus off their own involvement. Why should this case be any differently? Her story of trying to stay on the Cumming's good side, so she could go to Haleigh's funeral, was ridiculous & her 'talk' with Jr made me cringe. IDK, maybe at 1st, she didn't have much knowledge & just wanted some attention so bad & didn't see the harm in lying & exagerating. Now, I wonder how she feels...MOO.

i always thought that they were questioned for so long because they claimed to be so close to Misty- iirc she lived with them for a while- so i always thought that they were interrogated so much to try to garner more info re: misty's lifestyle/behavior/personality in hopes to help break her or find more clues..
after everything that chelsea has been spewing, i'm not so sure what to think. up until this ridiculous new story, i have always thought chelsea was innocent, but now i just don't know what to think. it doesn't make sense that she would initiate this story.. only two reason: 1. she's trying to take the focus off herself/timmy etc or 2. like someone else has mentioned, she's just a drama queen

JMO

And I just wanted to add to the term drama queen a mentally disturbed drama queen!!
If it turns out to indeed be that she has zero involvement in Haleigh's demise..well then I would definitely say that this young woman has serious mental issues that need addressing ASAP!

Tho of course as always that's jmo tho!!

Whenever Art Harris post a response on his site this is what I see.

Do I need a special decoder to see his replies?

Can anyone tell me if he has posted the letter yet he promised to that went along with this picture?

�>"�w���� �!B0603EFFADEA3243A07B6E9AA31F9CC8t ��� ;5 �� ;5�IPM.Microsoft Mail.Note1�zRe: The Bald Truth | ArtHarris.com - New comment requires moderation on: Exclusive: FBI Quashes Haleigh Cummings Hysteria+�2C
Approve

Pretty much during the whole case I thought CC, maybe jealous of Misty's attention, inserted herself over & over. I thought she was lying not so much to help Misty or Ron, but so she could be a part of the drama. Now, IDK...I remember LC saying that CC& Timmy were questioned for something like 14 hours. Well, why would LE waste that much time on a drama queen? If she did just insert herself, well, that's really bad for the investigation. In other cases, when I hear about certain people pointing to false sightings or showing ridiculous proof that someone is alive, I almost always assume they're taking focus off their own involvement. Why should this case be any differently? Her story of trying to stay on the Cumming's good side, so she could go to Haleigh's funeral, was ridiculous & her 'talk' with Jr made me cringe. IDK, maybe at 1st, she didn't have much knowledge & just wanted some attention so bad & didn't see the harm in lying & exagerating. Now, I wonder how she feels...MOO.

I have thought at times CC was very jealous of Misty and the situation in general. Some of her sly comments re how it was her who fixed up Haleigh for school. I think the same could be true about Ron. she made sure to say caustic words re him helping himself to the money jars and how he bought the Altima for Misty, to me, it reeked of jealousy. She was nice about Ron for awhile until she switched gears and made an about face re how Ron behaviors were, first he was a good guy, now he is not. I don't believe for 1 second Jr said any of what she had mentioned. He was a little boy and didn't know her very well. Why would he call her Aunt Chelsea. I do not believe it. I also do not believe CC or TC were interrogated for 14 hours straight, allowed to go for lunch and then come back - maybe was done in totality, but not for each of them. The Sarah Bernhardt of our time:ignore:

Can anyone tell me if he has posted the letter yet he promised to that went along with this picture?

�>"�w���� �!B0603EFFADEA3243A07B6E9AA31F9CC8t ��� ;5 �� ;5�IPM.Microsoft Mail.Note1�zRe: The Bald Truth | ArtHarris.com - New comment requires moderation on: Exclusive: FBI Quashes Haleigh Cummings Hysteria+�2C
Approve

And isnt that weird!! I have always thought his site was set up to not allow a post until it had been "approved" but it's weird he would need to approve his own. I am not crazy about sites that post only approved responses, although I am sure it is necessary to some degree...given the possibility for profanity, hate messages, and all that.

All in all, I am glad AH reported on this photo/letter stuff. Same with Misty's jail letters a while back. It was obvious Misty hadn't penned them and as long as the article did not claim that she did, I was glad to see them made public. One never knows when something might come to light that is real and is important to this case. I'm not expecting that anytime soon, but one never really knows when something might break.

But you are right, Doc, the letter is still not up on his site. Art...we're waiting....

Approve

You don't have one of these????

Decoder.jpg

Approve

Didn't you get one in the specially marked box of a candy coated popcorn product? Me either. I think he is waiting for the letter to surface somelace else before he shows it. Seems to always happen that way.:banghead:
Thank you, smoothoperator! Thank you.

You don't have one of these????

Decoder.jpg

More than 10 available!!! Maybe we all can buy them up by the case since I will never be able to otherwise figure out HarrisSpeak.
Papa You are a treasure! this made my day!:great:

And isnt that weird!! I have always thought his site was set up to not allow a post until it had been "approved" but it's weird he would need to approve his own. I am not crazy about sites that post only approved responses, although I am sure it is necessary to some degree...given the possibility for profanity, hate messages, and all that.

All in all, I am glad AH reported on this photo/letter stuff. Same with Misty's jail letters a while back. It was obvious Misty hadn't penned them and as long as the article did not claim that she did, I was glad to see them made public. One never knows when something might come to light that is real and is important to this case. I'm not expecting that anytime soon, but one never really knows when something might break.

But you are right, Doc, the letter is still not up on his site. Art...we're waiting....

Yep, you pretty much have to pick through Art's information and glean what is useful. I do jump on any information he puts out there but I do wade in knowing that I have to pick out what is good and throw the rest back in. KWIM?

More than 10 available!!! Maybe we all can buy them up by the case since I will never be able to otherwise figure out HarrisSpeak.
Papa You are a treasure! this made my day!:great:

Hey! I want one..........please?

Yep, you pretty much have to pick through Art's information and glean what is useful. I do jump on any information he puts out there but I do wade in knowing that I have to pick out what is good and throw the rest back in. KWIM?

Yep, I know fully well what you mean.

Really though, he's the only one reporting on this case anymore and should a miracle happen and something break in the case I expect he will be all over it. I never liked the reporting-as-fact things that weren't exactly facts but I haven't seen so much of that for awhile...and with that I can appreciate AH keeping us informed on anything he hears, even if it's something ridiculous (like the photo being of Haleigh FGS). KWIM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez