Timmy & Chelsea Croslin; and the hours before Haleigh went missing.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(BBM)

JMO Nonni but I don't necessarily think it's so much about "protecting that family" as it is about somebody (bigger) protecting their own a$$ from something that someone is this family has on them. :twocents:

I remember Cobra telling Ron C.. Merchant wouldn't take or return his calls..Didn't we hear Cobra also ask Ron C IF J Merchant was the one busted for drugs?
I do know he was with the Drug Unit at one time and transferred out to another department..JMHO..

I remember Cobra telling Ron C Merchant wouldn't take or return his calls..Didn't we hear Cobra ask Ron C IF J Merchant was the one busted for drugs?
I do know he was with the Drug Unit at one time and transferred out to another department..JMHO..

I recall that Em and I do think Cobra was connecting the dots...
As sure as I am that the sun will come up tomorrow, I'm certain that the truth WILL be exposed someday so, inevitably, their efforts are all for nothing and when the truth is revealed, there will not be a drop of sympathy for any of them - especially a jury or judge!

the only thing that confuses me with all of that is why would they bust ron in the drug sting? they could have stopped before he got involved...

the only thing that confuses me with all of that is why would they bust ron in the drug sting? they could have stopped before he got involved...

PCSO claims they were not involved with the "sting" JMHO

I recall that Em and I do think Cobra was connecting the dots... As sure as I am that the sun will come up tomorrow, I'm certain that the truth WILL be exposed someday so, inevitably, their efforts are all for nothing and when the truth is revealed, there will not be a drop of sympathy for any of them - especially a jury or judge!

Reason being he was run out of Putnam County and told never to return...JMHO

what?! who set it up?!!?!?!?!

Sorry about that.. I did just read...
Putnam County Sheriff spokesman Lt. Johnny Greenwood told www.artharris.com. “She befriended our undercover officer who made seven drug buys;

However I do recall PCSO claiming the drug sting was not connected to Haleigh's case...

http://www.artharris.com/2010/01/22/misty-croslin-drug-bust-big-break-in-haleigh-cummings-case/

Now. I'm more confused than ever.. They are claiming it was their guy but they are claiming the bust is not connected to Haleigh's case.. Go figure...

Again, my apologies..

Putnam County Sheriff spokesman Lt. Johnny Greenwood told www.artharris.com. “She befriended our undercover officer who made seven drug buys;

However I do recall PCSO claiming the drug sting was not connected to Haleigh's case...

http://www.artharris.com/2010/01/22/misty-croslin-drug-bust-big-break-in-haleigh-cummings-case/

Now. I'm more confused than ever.. They are claiming it was their guy but they are claiming the bust is not connected to Haleigh's case.. Go figure...

Again, my apologies..

Hmmm interesting

Again, my apologies..

He probably just meant "our guy" being part of LE, not a specific unit/case.

i wonder how/why chelsea got stopped.. was it a routine check or were they looking for a reason to pull her over?

Again, my apologies..

From what i understand they didnt want anyone from Haleigh's case involved in the drug sting so there would be no conflict between the two cases and no legalities breached that would set them free. they coudld have said they were set up by the detectives investigating Haleighs disappearance... and gone free.

i wonder how/why chelsea got stopped.. was it a routine check or were they looking for a reason to pull her over?

Maybe she wasnt driving very straight or they saw her puffing on a J.
I guess she was alone?
I dont know if anyone was arrested with her.

I doubt she was targeted only b/c she was out of jail so quickly. BUT, in Florida you can get pulled over for something as simple as not wearing your seatbelt, driving with bald tires, a light out on the vehicle...basically if you look at LE wrong down here, they can pull you over...lol

My guess is since Tommy Croslin is the named suspect and Misty Croslin is the key, Chelsea Croslin was targeted... and likely will be again given half a chance by LE.
Anyone see the common thread here?

My guess is since Tommy Croslin is the named suspect and Misty Croslin is the key, Chelsea Croslin was targeted... and likely will be again given half a chance by LE.
Anyone see the common thread here?[/QUOTE]

BBM :)

No, i don't see a common thread, she was arrested in Voulsia County, not Putnam County,and she was released within 3-4 hours.

IMO, IF she was targeted she wouldn't have been released so quickly. JMO :)

I doubt she was targeted only b/c she was out of jail so quickly. BUT, in Florida you can get pulled over for something as simple as not wearing your seatbelt, driving with bald tires, a light out on the vehicle...basically if you look at LE wrong down here, they can pull you over...lol

LOL OMG momma i know i live here in Florida, Im near Ft Myers. lol
The cops here are ruthlessssssss.

Anyone see the common thread here?[/QUOTE]

BBM :)

No, i don't see a common thread, she was arrested in Voulsia County, not Putnam County,and she was released within 3-4 hours.

IMO, IF she was targeted she wouldn't have been released so quickly. JMO :)

I agree she wasnt targeted. As Lil Momma said here in Florida the cops stop EVERYONEEEEEEE Driving in florida is not fun....

Now if they cared more about crime then traffic violations we might be better offf LOL:maddening::maddening:

LOL you have no idea,,,, the cops here hide behind bushes with radar guns.

they sit in their cars under trees...

god forbid you gove 1 mph over the speed limit they nab ya.....

Click it or tickit.....

(BBM)

JMO Nonni but I don't necessarily think it's so much about "protecting that family" as it is about somebody (bigger) protecting their own a$$ from something that someone is this family has on them. :twocents:

Something is going on!
Look at Rons arrest record?
Seems like most charges were dropped and we are going back years and years.

Dont you think someone would want to have a look see into that?

LOL OMG momma i know i live here in Florida, Im near Ft Myers. lol
The cops here are ruthlessssssss.

OT: my parents are in bonita springs.. love the naples/ft myers area!! you are so lucky to be down there :)

and do they "search" people when they pull them over? i always thought they had to have a reason to search someone/vehicle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez