Timmy & Chelsea Croslin; and the hours before Haleigh went missing.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Em, I think you are exactly right. I think they believe that if they tell the opposite of the truth, and spin as much confusion as possible, no one will ever be able to figure out the truth. They've done pretty good with it so far. The most confusing case ever.
O/T I finally got a chance to listen to Lev's show with Donna P. and Holly H. about the Anthony case, and a private investigator called in the last few minutes to talk about Haleigh's case. She had been contacted by Chelsea about the pictures from Ky. Very interesting what she had to say. Sorry for O/T.

O/T..Who knows what the truth is with that whole mess... Lots of Red Herrings IF you ask me either that or just more mud dumped into already muddy waters.JMHO

Right... too much detail. But, I can't imagine a father causing some kind of fatal accident to his little girl who he claimed he loved and was his "heart" and then just casually driving off to work like nothing happened, though. But anything is possible, I guess. I stopped trying to figure out that whole bunch a long time ago. I don't post much, but it doesn't mean I've given up or forgot Haleigh, just tired of rehashing the same stuff.

AND.. as much shady stuff as that family was into, I don't think a little thing like driving without a license would bother them a whole lot. JMO.

i don't think it would bother THEM but i think they wanted to suppress that info to avoid any problems JMO

I just finally got to listen to Levi's show (last Sat or Sun) about the Anthony case with Donna P and Holly H. A caller named Tina called in the last few minutes about this case. She is a private investigator. She talked like she had not heard much if any thing about this case, and said that Chelsea had called her for help with the case. CC had told her about the pics she has from Ky. Tina had calledl PCSO, and also had contacted the man who wrote a book, I believe per CC's suggestion, IIRC. Wish Levi had had more time to talk to her. Interesting show. I'm gonna go back and listen again to be sure I have my facts straight. Just wondering if any of you have listened to the show this week and what you think?

Right... too much detail. But, I can't imagine a father causing some kind of fatal accident to his little girl who he claimed he loved and was his "heart" and then just casually driving off to work like nothing happened, though. But anything is possible, I guess. I stopped trying to figure out that whole bunch a long time ago. I don't post much, but it doesn't mean I've given up or forgot Haleigh, just tired of rehashing the same stuff.

AND.. as much shady stuff as that family was into, I don't think a little thing like driving without a license would bother them a whole lot. JMO.

BBM Oh, I can.. IMO We are dealing with someone who has proven they cannot and will not accept any responsibility for their out of control behavior or their careless actions...IMO Saving his rear became his top priority when he realized he was the one responsible for his daughter's death..He couldn't save her, so he needed to save himself..JMHO

Perhaps Chelsea is to the Haleigh case, what Cindy is to the Caylee case, what with all of the lies, misinformation, deflections and redirecting of blame.

I find it more than convenient that Haleigh not only rhymes with Caylee but she actually disappears on the evening of Caylee's memorial service. Now that Caylee was found and laid to rest so to speak, perhaps she was seeking to walk into the spotlight.

I wonder what impact the Caylee case had on Misty? What with all of the TV coverage day after day and night after night of Bombshell tonight - Tot mom
out partying -- the good life-- while 2yr old daughter was missing, never reported for over a month.

All of the coverage of the money the Anthony's were pulling in. Could it be that she thought she was smarter than Casey? Maybe she was tired of babysitting.....wanted things in life and the kids were in the way of it.

As Valentine's Day was just days away maybe she wanted a big rock for her finger, house and marriage. Maybe there was no way to foresee financially being able to afford these things. Maybe something was allowed to happen to Haleigh accidently / on purpose

Perhaps Chelsea is to the Haleigh case, what Cindy is to the Caylee case, what with all of the lies, misinformation, deflections and redirecting of blame.

I find it more than convenient that Haleigh not only rhymes with Caylee but she actually disappears on the evening of Caylee's memorial service. Now that Caylee was found and laid to rest so to speak, perhaps she was seeking to walk into the spotlight.

I wonder what impact the Caylee case had on Misty? What with all of the TV coverage day after day and night after night of Bombshell tonight - Tot mom
out partying -- the good life-- while 2yr old daughter was missing, never reported for over a month.

All of the coverage of the money the Anthony's were pulling in. Could it be that she thought she was smarter than Casey? Maybe she was tired of babysitting.....wanted things in life and the kids were in the way of it.

As Valentine's Day was just days away maybe she wanted a big rock for her finger, house and marriage. Maybe there was no way to foresee financially being able to afford these things. Maybe something was allowed to happen to Haleigh accidently / on purpose

BBM..IIRC There was a marriage and she did get a ring, an heirloom according to Teresa Neves.. And IIRC she had to give the ring back not too long after the wedding too..
Also, I do suspect something did happen to Haleigh accidentally, but I seriously doubt Misty or Chelsea were the ones physically or actually responsible for the incident.. IMO..Haleigh's father is the one who is responsible for that accident..JMHO JMHO

Good points Em. Now to figure out exactly what her and Timmy's part was?
Could be they drove the van, maybe even played the part she, Misty, and Tommy tried to attribute to Jo.:waitasec:

I think you have nailed it on this one Nonni. If Chelsea has apologized to Joe for putting him in the "perp" seat then she really needs to explain who really used the keys to the van. Since we have been told many times by Misty herself how really, really close she is to her brother, Timmy then I feel it can be safe to assume that Misty called her brother Timmy. Since Timmy was supposedly asleep from taking pain medication for injuries received in a car accident, then I'm pretty apt to believe that Chelsea answered the phone that evening. Hey, she was already up working on the insurance papers, remember? So naturally she would have answered the phone. Either she woke Timmy up and the two of them took off to help Misty or Chelsea didn't really comprehend the entire situation so she left Timmy asleep and told Joe to watch the children and she took off to help Misty. Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Tommy needed the van and called Chelsea to bring it to him since Lindsey was using his truck that evening. I have to think that Ron made Tommy an offer he couldn't refuse (yeah, tee hee, I couldn't resist) of free drugs, pot and maybe a gun or two if he would just come get them out of his MH. At this time I do know think that Misty even knew what was happening over at Ron's MH. I think that Tommy eventually rode by his parent's home and picked up Misty and took her over to Ron's MH per Teresa's and Ron's instructions. I say, Yesssssssssssssss strap Chelsea up to the LDT and FGS, ask her the right questions!

I just finally got to listen to Levi's show (last Sat or Sun) about the Anthony case with Donna P and Holly H. A caller named Tina called in the last few minutes about this case. She is a private investigator. She talked like she had not heard much if any thing about this case, and said that Chelsea had called her for help with the case. CC had told her about the pics she has from Ky. Tina had calledl PCSO, and also had contacted the man who wrote a book, I believe per CC's suggestion, IIRC. Wish Levi had had more time to talk to her. Interesting show. I'm gonna go back and listen again to be sure I have my facts straight. Just wondering if any of you have listened to the show this week and what you think?

If I were a private investigator being considered for the search of a live Haleigh I would demand a hefty hourly rate with a minimum and travel allowance paid up front. I would search for an extended amount of time until I had a generous retirement account. Not really, but some private investigators may take advantage of people looking for a missing loved one all the while feeling pretty sure that the little girl is surely dead........and they would search just as long as the money rolled in.

Emeralgem....you are correct! My statements are going to possible pre-disappearance motives. I think that Ron and Misty know exactly what happened to Haleigh. I just go back and forth between the 2 as to who was most responsible. I actually have more possibilities for Ron then Misty being responsible......JMO

Emeralgem....you are correct! My statements are going to possible pre-disappearance motives. I think that Ron and Misty know exactly what happened to Haleigh. I just go back and forth between the 2 as to who was most responsible. I actually have more possibilities for Ron then Misty being responsible......JMO

Panda's eye, thank you for responding.. IMO there were no pre disappearing motives or any motive for that fact..
IMO..It was a tragic incident that occurred due to a precious innocent little girl's father's totally out of control temper. A father who could never resist the urge to play BILLY BAD AZZ with a loaded gun around the women he chose to bring into his life.... But thats just my opinion concerning what I strongly believe to have happened on that fatal afternoon/early evening..JMHO

If I were a private investigator being considered for the search of a live Haleigh I would demand a hefty hourly rate with a minimum and travel allowance paid up front. I would search for an extended amount of time until I had a generous retirement account. Not really, but some private investigators may take advantage of people looking for a missing loved one all the while feeling pretty sure that the little girl is surely dead........and they would search just as long as the money rolled in.

Now that's an idea... just kidding. I haven't listened to Levi's show again, and was pre-occupied the first time. Not sure what Chelsea wanted this Tina to do. She gave Tina the author's name to call, and Tina agreed with Levi that the author had no facts, only speculating. That's what we do here at WS. Maybe we should all be writing books...:great:

All of the coverage of the money the Anthony's were pulling in. Could it be that she thought she was smarter than Casey? [/B]Maybe she was tired of babysitting.....wanted things in life and the kids were in the way of it.[B]

BBM - Except she would have still have one child to content with, little Butterbean. Besides, Misty could not have thought this through. MOO

I don't think driving w/o a license would bother them at all...except once Haleigh came up missing, all the stops were pulled to make Ron and Misty look like responsible caregivers. AS even said Misty was more mature than a 30 year old. Goodness. She later admitted that she was mad about Misty being back in the house because she left Ron w/o a babysitter. So, she made that mature comment full well knowing about the weekend. And I can safely say that weekend was a lot of things, but mature isn't one of them...from either Ron or Misty. I do remember reading that a Florida school dropout can't get a driver's license until he's 18. correct me if I' wrong. MOO.

TN also said she picked HaLeigh up at the bus stop .

Snippets from Transcript of Nancy Grace: 2/17/09 http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/17/ng.01.html

NEVES: OK. I don`t know where your medical experts are, but Haleigh has Turner syndrome. And Haleigh has been sick a lot in her life. I mean, I personally have stayed in the hospital with her three times. Her immune system is not what it should be.

GRACE: We know for a fact, Miss Neves, that she was at school the day that she went missing.

NEVES: Yes, ma`am, she was. I picked her up from the bus stop.

TN also said she picked HaLeigh up at the bus stop .

Snippets from Transcript of Nancy Grace: 2/17/09 http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/17/ng.01.html

NEVES: OK. I don`t know where your medical experts are, but Haleigh has Turner syndrome. And Haleigh has been sick a lot in her life. I mean, I personally have stayed in the hospital with her three times. Her immune system is not what it should be.

GRACE: We know for a fact, Miss Neves, that she was at school the day that she went missing.

NEVES: Yes, ma`am, she was. I picked her up from the bus stop.

This is so ridiculous. We have since the beginning three people picking up Haleigh from the bus stop and they still maintain the same thing. Don't you think that even they think they might look stupid even to themselves?

This is so ridiculous. We have since the beginning three people picking up Haleigh from the bus stop and they still maintain the same thing. Don't you think that even they think they might look stupid even to themselves?

I don't know how they cannot think it looks stupid .Just blows my mind that all three say they picked her up from the bus stop . How does that work .

I don't know how they cannot think it looks stupid .Just blows my mind that all three say they picked her up from the bus stop . How does that work .

My understanding is the transcript released from the NG show is incorrect... IIRC TN claimed on the show it was her son, Ronald, who picked up Haleigh that afternoon from the bus stop...JMHO

Yeah, there are so many stories...it is easy for me to get confursed too. I don't know why Chelsea says she was there, I don't think she has school age children to pick up. I believe she said that so people would not that Misty took Haleigh to Tyler St (or Magnolia Ln). I tend to believe the witness that doesn't have a real stake in this, I believe his name is Joe Santos.

What I can't figure out is why Ron would say he picked up Haleigh. I do not believe him. Maybe it is just to make him look like a good loving dad. :waitasec:

RC claimed he was at the bus stop and Haleigh got off the bus and jumped into his arms. That remark puts him outside the vehicle.

Keep in mind, ron likes to provide us with rich, warm stories of Walton-Like behavior. :innocent:

:seeya: When you review the case, you will find there are three stories for almost every event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove