Timmy & Chelsea Croslin; and the hours before Haleigh went missing.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT: my parents are in bonita springs.. love the naples/ft myers area!! you are so lucky to be down there :)

and do they "search" people when they pull them over? i always thought they had to have a reason to search someone/vehicle?

They do search your car you see it ALL the time here especially younger ppl
or ppl that seem to be a bit impared lol all they need is suspicion you dont argue with our cops here it will get u no where fast lol.

Off topic the beaches are beautiful here..... the water in the gulf is in the 80's now like bath water!

OT: my parents are in bonita springs.. love the naples/ft myers area!! you are so lucky to be down there :)

and do they "search" people when they pull them over? i always thought they had to have a reason to search someone/vehicle?

Once you are pulled over, they can search your vehicle....as a matter of fact a little OT but it will give you an idea, Last week, in the City i live in, the cops were standing in the medians and when the lights would turn red, they would walk up to your car and ask you to show them yoru d/l, proof of ins, and regristration. Just some uniform officers, randomly walking up to cars a red lights. The craziest thing......

So, yeah, if they suspect something is in the vehicle, they have every right to search it, and don't need your permission to do so either.

LOL OMG momma i know i live here in Florida, Im near Ft Myers. lol
The cops here are ruthlessssssss.

Yes, i am in Ft. Lauderdale, and just WOW. I have seen where they run the radar off the bridge on the cars down below and have a car waiting under the bridge, so when you come out the otherside of the overpass, they nail you. see it every single day. (they should really pick a new spot..lol)

I agree she wasnt targeted. As Lil Momma said here in Florida the cops stop EVERYONEEEEEEE Driving in florida is not fun....

Now if they cared more about crime then traffic violations we might be better offf LOL:maddening::maddening:

BBM :)

The problem with that is they MAKE money off the traffic voilations, and SPEND money on crimes....

and that just made me sick to my stomach!

I really dont think Timmy and Chelsea and Tommy and Joe helped dispose of a child for Ronald and left their kids alone that night to assist Cummings in anyway, they only knew Ron Cumming about 4 months prior to this, I really dont think hes so charming and was so good for Misty they kept his secret and continued to live broke and looking for handouts, I am not sure where this family is known for its undying loyalty to their kin and extended kin.

it might not have anything to do with his "charm"

he could have promised them drugs

or he could have threatened them

thats JMO however i don't think that is what happened.

it might not have anything to do with his "charm"

he could have promised them drugs

or he could have threatened them

thats JMO however i don't think that is what happened.

As I see it IF the incident occurred at Hank Sr and Lisa's residence Ron had plenty of leverage over Misty and the Croslins to get them to do his bidding especially IF the incident was not reported immediately which I suspect wasn't.
IF Ron C hightailed it out of there and left Misty with a deceased child on her hands ALL he would have had to say is you are going to be charged with murder unless...Also, he could have told her she didn't have his permission to have Haleigh with her and she would be charged with kidnapping too..JMHO

As I see it IF the incident occurred at Hank Sr and Lisa's residence Ron had plenty of leverage over Misty and the Croslins to get them to do his bidding especially IF the incident was not reported immediately which I suspect wasn't.
IF Ron C hightailed it out of there and left Misty with a deceased child on her hands ALL he would have had to say is you are going to be charged with murder unless...Also, he could have told her she didn't have his permission to have Haleigh with her and she would be charged with kidnapping too..JMHO

now you have me thinking.. i was responding as if it happened at greene..

bbm: wow that is something to think about. wasn't it reported chelsea might have been at the bus stop? i'm trying to put that together- if chelsea picked up haleigh & tommy's child and brought them to Magnolia where misty was.. something happened there.. could it tie in misty, chelsea and tommy (since austin was with them) and is that why this is such a mess?

bbm: wow that is something to think about. wasn't it reported chelsea might have been at the bus stop? i'm trying to put that together- if chelsea picked up haleigh & tommy's child and brought them to Magnolia where misty was.. something happened there.. could it tie in misty, chelsea and tommy (since austin was with them) and is that why this is such a mess?

IMO and I fully realize it is just my opinion and everyone is entitled to form their own ideas as to where and what may have happened that afternoon/evening, but for me I have cancelled out Green Lane as being the place where the incident occurred..
LE has stated they found no evidence of any crime being committed at the 202 Green Lane residence.. And we also have Hardy stating he believed there is a good possibility that Haleigh died in the Shell Harbor area..

In reference to Chelsea... She is the one who has placed her ownself at the bus stop that day..JMHO

IMO and I fully realize it is just my opinion and everyone is entitled to form their own ideas as to where and what may have happened that afternoon/evening, but for me I have cancelled out Green Lane as being the place where the incident occurred..
LE has stated they found no evidence of any crime being committed at the 202 Green Lane residence.. And we also have Hardy stating he believed there is a good possibility that Haleigh died in the Shell Harbor area..

In reference to Chelsea... She is the one who has placed her ownself at the bus stop that day..JMHO

thanks for the clarification on the part i bolded

i actually don't have a set theory on what i think happened or where.. i go back and forth so much i confuse myself haha i have different ideas of what happened but put together as a whole i can't make it jive

I believe that Misty picked up Haleigh at the bus stop because the other parent saw her. I also believe she went to the Croslin's because he said she went in the opposite direction from Green Ln. Chelsea would have no reason to be at the bus stop, AFAIK, eventhough she said she was there and saw Ron pick Haliegh up. I believe she is saying that just to distance herself and the Croslins from Haleigh that day. After that, I am still working on. JMO

I believe that Misty picked up Haleigh at the bus stop because the other parent saw her. I also believe she went to the Croslin's because he said she went in the opposite direction from Green Ln. Chelsea would have no reason to be at the bus stop, AFAIK, eventhough she said she was there and saw Ron pick Haliegh up. I believe she is saying that just to distance herself and the Croslins from Haleigh that day. After that, I am still working on. JMO

yeah i was totally confused. i thought someone saw chelsea picking up both haleigh and austin.

i totally remember now chelsea's story of not getting to say hi to haleigh etc it just completely slipped my mind

yeah i was totally confused. i thought someone saw chelsea picking up both haleigh and austin.

i totally remember now chelsea's story of not getting to say hi to haleigh etc it just completely slipped my mind

Yeah, there are so many stories...it is easy for me to get confursed too. I don't know why Chelsea says she was there, I don't think she has school age children to pick up. I believe she said that so people would not that Misty took Haleigh to Tyler St (or Magnolia Ln). I tend to believe the witness that doesn't have a real stake in this, I believe his name is Joe Santos.

What I can't figure out is why Ron would say he picked up Haleigh. I do not believe him. Maybe it is just to make him look like a good loving dad. :waitasec:

Yeah, there are so many stories...it is easy for me to get confursed too. I don't know why Chelsea says she was there, I don't think she has school age children to pick up. I believe she said that so people would not that Misty took Haleigh to Tyler St (or Magnolia Ln). I tend to believe the witness that doesn't have a real stake in this, I believe his name is Joe Santos.

What I can't figure out is why Ron would say he picked up Haleigh. I do not believe him. Maybe it is just to make him look like a good loving dad. :waitasec:

i think it's because misty didn't have her license and it wouldn't bode well for him if he let her drive his kids around

[/B]

i think it's because misty didn't have her license and it wouldn't bode well for him if he let her drive his kids around

That's a good point. I didn't know she didn't have her liscense. he just gave too much info about Haleigh sitting on his lap, "loved on him" and then kissed him goodby and said she would see him when he got home from work. Totally TMI.

That's a good point. I didn't know she didn't have her liscense. he just gave too much info about Haleigh sitting on his lap, "loved on him" and then kissed him goodby and said she would see him when he got home from work. Totally TMI.

yeah i'm not 100% she didn't but i do believe that was reported early on in this case

IMO. She stated Ron C picked up Haleigh because she doesn't want it revealed she is aware of Haleigh being taken to her in-laws house that afternoon..

I suspect Ron stated he picked up Haleigh and took her to his house to deflect from what really happened at Hank Sr. and Lisa's residence..
As I see it Ron and his family knew .... IF he claimed he picked up Haleigh and drove her home before going in to work, Haleigh was with Misty at the MH on Green Lane that afternoon.. AND IF GGMS comes forward and states she saw Haleigh that night eating dinner after they knew for certain he had arrived at work then he has an alibi..
IMO with these scenarios put in to action Ron C was capable of convincing the Croslins that staging an abduction scene at the MH on Green Lane would work to benefit ALL involved....JMHO

ETA Little did the Croslins know they were ALL being set up to take the fall IF they ever opened their mouths or when it became necessary ..JMHO

IMO. She stated Ron C picked up Haleigh because she doesn't want it revealed she is aware of Haleigh being taken to her in-laws house that afternoon..

I suspect Ron stated he picked up Haleigh and took her to his house to deflect from what really happened at Hank Sr. and Lisa's residence..
As I see it Ron and his family knew .... IF he claimed he picked up Haleigh and drove her home before going in to work, Haleigh was with Misty at the MH on Green Lane that afternoon.. AND IF GGMS comes forward and states she saw Haleigh that night eating dinner after they knew for certain he had arrived at work then he has an alibi..
IMO with these scenarios put in to action Ron C was capable of convincing the Croslins that staging an abduction scene at the MH on Green Lane would work to benefit ALL involved....JMHO

Hi Em!
what do u make of aunt elisa?

Hi Em!
what do u make of aunt elisa?

One thing for certain she is a woman of few words... We have never heard anything from her concerning her being with GGMS that night eventhough Misty claimed in the LVA it was her who was with GGMS that night..
My understanding is Aunt Elisa or Elise is the one married to Unka Donald but I could be wrong.. Right about now I'm almost convinced PCSO and LE are afraid of her..Him too..JMHO

ETA.. Also I don't know IF I have ever seen Aunt Elisa on the scene unless she is the woman with the bleach blonde hair lurking behind that van and then sitting in the chair behind Ronald in this video..
Anyone know who that woman is with the bleach blonde hair, wearing the white blouse?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUCpFbF2mBw

Right... too much detail. But, I can't imagine a father causing some kind of fatal accident to his little girl who he claimed he loved and was his "heart" and then just casually driving off to work like nothing happened, though. But anything is possible, I guess. I stopped trying to figure out that whole bunch a long time ago. I don't post much, but it doesn't mean I've given up or forgot Haleigh, just tired of rehashing the same stuff.

AND.. as much shady stuff as that family was into, I don't think a little thing like driving without a license would bother them a whole lot. JMO.

ETA Little did the Croslins know they were ALL being set up to take the fall IF they ever opened their mouths or when it became necessary ..JMHO

Em, I think you are exactly right. I think they believe that if they tell the opposite of the truth, and spin as much confusion as possible, no one will ever be able to figure out the truth. They've done pretty good with it so far. The most confusing case ever.
O/T I finally got a chance to listen to Levi's show with Donna P. and Holly H. about the Anthony case, and a private investigator called in the last few minutes to talk about Haleigh's case. She had been contacted by Chelsea about the pictures from Ky. Very interesting what she had to say. Sorry for O/T.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak