Timmy & Chelsea Croslin; and the hours before Haleigh went missing.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TN also said she picked HaLeigh up at the bus stop .

Snippets from Transcript of Nancy Grace: 2/17/09 http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/17/ng.01.html

NEVES: OK. I don`t know where your medical experts are, but Haleigh has Turner syndrome. And Haleigh has been sick a lot in her life. I mean, I personally have stayed in the hospital with her three times. Her immune system is not what it should be. GRACE: We know for a fact, Miss Neves, that she was at school the day that she went missing.

NEVES: Yes, ma`am, she was. I picked her up from the bus stop.

Really TN..really? I would like to know if there is any report of any pediatrician that Haleigh saw regularly. So now we have this poor child severly ill often in her life.

If she had a poor immune system, WTH was she doing living w/misty&ron. These are not the most mature and responsible people to take care of a severely ill child. This case is irritating..:rocker:

I would like to know when TN stayed w/Haleigh and why Haleigh was hospitalized....hmm.

I think if we can figure out the reason Chelsea was there, it would provide some clues. Darn shame no interviewer ever asked her why she was there. :banghead:

TN also said she picked HaLeigh up at the bus stop .

Snippets from Transcript of Nancy Grace: 2/17/09 http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/17/ng.01.html

NEVES: OK. I don`t know where your medical experts are, but Haleigh has Turner syndrome. And Haleigh has been sick a lot in her life. I mean, I personally have stayed in the hospital with her three times. Her immune system is not what it should be.

GRACE: We know for a fact, Miss Neves, that she was at school the day that she went missing.

NEVES: Yes, ma`am, she was. I picked her up from the bus stop.

iirc that's a typo in the transcript and the video showed that she really said "my son" picked her up, though how would she know if she wasn't there.

I don't know how they cannot think it looks stupid .Just blows my mind that all three say they picked her up from the bus stop . How does that work .

I don't know JSV, I'm going to try and do the math on that and get back to you. :rolleyes:

Now that's an idea... just kidding. I haven't listened to Levi's show again, and was pre-occupied the first time. Not sure what Chelsea wanted this Tina to do. She gave Tina the author's name to call, and Tina agreed with Levi that the author had no facts, only speculating. That's what we do here at WS. Maybe we should all be writing books...:great:

Whatttttttttttttttttt? You haven't started your book yet???????????????? You better get on the ball Nonnie.........:floorlaugh:

Panda's eye, thank you for responding.. IMO there were no pre disappearing motives or any motive for that fact..
IMO..It was a tragic incident that occurred due to a precious innocent little girl's father's totally out of control temper. A father who could never resist the urge to play BILLY BAD AZZ with a loaded gun around the women he chose to bring into his life.... But thats just my opinion concerning what I strongly believe to have happened on that fatal afternoon/early evening..JMHO

ITA!!!!

I am wondering Em, something popped in my mind while reading this thread. Remember when (and maybe i am a little slow on realizing this) the gun was missing? Misty claims to have been looking for it, and found it in the culvert? What IF that is the gun that accidently went off during whatever happened. That gun was placed there by someone, and how convient that Misty just hopped upon it while Ron is on the phone giving her directions.

My thinking: JMO- Ron placed that gun there, and when it would have been found by the police in Tommy's yard in the culvert, it would have made Tommy look REALLY guilty, had LE already came to the conclusion that HaLeigh had been shot. Looking back on this, i think that was all part of the set up. Isn't this the same gun that Ron cleaned before turning it into LE?

I found the video.

Nancy Grace 2/17/09 Part 5 of 7
TN Says my son picked her up

5:28 mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xODCZlzoZwI&NR=1

That is the whole problem in this case, Ron says he picked HaLeigh up, TN says Ron picked her up, and Misty also says Ron picked her up... IMO, ALL THREE OF THESE PEOPLE HAVE A REASON TO LIE.

Ask the parents who were at the bus stop that afternoon, and they will tell you it was Misty who picked her up. IMO, These people have no reason to lie, as they aren't family of the victim and have no connection to the victim except that their children go to school together.

It is truely sad that two years later, we are all still hashing out who picked up HaLeigh. I say LE know already who picked her up, and that would be easy to find out, ask the bus driver. Wish a reported would have interviewed the bus driver.

JMO

That is the whole problem in this case, Ron says he picked HaLeigh up, TN says Ron picked her up, and Misty also says Ron picked her up... IMO, ALL THREE OF THESE PEOPLE HAVE A REASON TO LIE.

Ask the parents who were at the bus stop that afternoon, and they will tell you it was Misty who picked her up. IMO, These people have no reason to lie, as they aren't family of the victim and have no connection to the victim except that their children go to school together.

It is truely sad that two years later, we are all still hashing out who picked up HaLeigh. I say LE know already who picked her up, and that would be easy to find out, ask the bus driver. Wish a reported would have interviewed the bus driver.

JMO

Yep, an interview with the school bus driver would be wonderful. I would also like to see an interview with anyone who may have seen Misty walk Haleigh to her classroom that Monday morning and at what time.......:banghead: and while we are setting up interviews, lets set one up with the PDM empolyees who can testify exactly what time Ronald walked his little ole self through the gate that night and clocked it to start work.

Yep, an interview with the school bus driver would be wonderful. I would also like to see an interview with anyone who may have seen Misty walk Haleigh to her classroom that Monday morning and at what time.......:banghead: and while we are setting up interviews, lets set one up with the PDM empolyees who can testify exactly what time Ronald walked his little ole self through the gate that night and clocked it to start work.

Agreed! i will start lining them up....lol

I want HaLeigh's teacher interviewed too.

I am also going to call a couple of interviews with LE, just to see where they are at.... :crazy:

When is Chelsea Croslin going to keep her mouth shut! She has added nothing to the investigation except to get her 15 minutes (and then some) of fame. Why does anyone listen/pay attention to her at all.

If I were Timmy, I would be mortified to have her as a wife. What the he// is wrong with her.

Maybe she and Timmy were involved in some way (driving the van) and maybe after receiving the phone call that Haleigh was missing they `went back to bed for two hours' (remembering this is the darling "neice" NOT, that Chelsea got the angel tatt with Haleigh's name on her foot and ankle,) but they went back to sleep.

Unless she takes a polly and PASSES someone should tell her to ZIP IT!![B][/B] :maddening:

i also want an interview with aunt elise.. i still can't figure out if she actually went to the home that night with AS. and if she did, why? if she didn't, why didn't she care that her name was dropped as potentially one of the last people to see haleigh?

When is Chelsea Croslin going to keep her mouth shut! She has added nothing to the investigation except to get her 15 minutes (and then some) of fame. Why does anyone listen/pay attention to her at all.

If I were Timmy, I would be mortified to have her as a wife. What the he// is wrong with her.

Maybe she and Timmy were involved in some way (driving the van) and maybe after receiving the phone call that Haleigh was missing they `went back to bed for two hours' (remembering this is the darling "neice" NOT, that Chelsea got the angel tatt with Haleigh's name on her foot and ankle,) but they went back to sleep.

Unless she takes a polly and PASSES someone should tell her to ZIP IT!![B][/B] :maddening:

so she got the call at 4, went back to sleep til 6. .and then what? they packed up the kids and all went?
the only excuse i can give her for that story not making sense is, if she woke up and wasn't coherent yet to realize what was going on.. although i don't believe that for a second

so she got the call at 4, went back to sleep til 6. .and then what? they packed up the kids and all went?
the only excuse i can give her for that story not making sense is, if she woke up and wasn't coherent yet to realize what was going on.. although i don't believe that for a second

Neither do I. NO ONE could go back to sleep after a disturbing phone call like that. And, if it were true, and she really did go back to sleep, she should be so ashamed of herself! God help us all!

Neither do I. NO ONE could go back to sleep after a disturbing phone call like that. And, if it were true, and she really did go back to sleep, she should be so ashamed of herself! God help us all!

it makes me wonder what was really said to chelsea on that call

Agreed! i will start lining them up....lol

I want HaLeigh's teacher interviewed too.

I am also going to call a couple of interviews with LE, just to see where they are at.... :crazy:

Can we add everyone who was with TN that night & can tell us where she was?

And how about that mystery person who was part of "we" from AS? I'm beginning to think if she was there & anyone was with her it was the dog.

My guess is Chelsea will zip it about the same time Ron opens his mouth & tells the truth about what he knows -- not that they are connected, but is about as likely to happen as the other.

i also want an interview with aunt elise.. i still can't figure out if she actually went to the home that night with AS. and if she did, why? if she didn't, why didn't she care that her name was dropped as potentially one of the last people to see haleigh?

I would love to see an interview by LE with Teresa when they are asking the tough questions, maybe a list of questions compiled by us, and with Teresa connected up with a LDT, also Ron and Annette.:eek:

I think if we can figure out the reason Chelsea was there, it would provide some clues. Darn shame no interviewer ever asked her why she was there. :banghead:

Maybe she just likes to hang around bus stops! :great:

JMO
I see what you're saying, however LE said that Ron picked HaLeigh up. Misty, Ron and Teresa all said Ron picked HaLeigh up. Also as far as other people, Art Harris reported some said Ron picked HaLeigh up and that he spoke to a couple who said Misty picked her up. JMO I think the couple that said Misty were mistaken, they saw Chelsea imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak