Timmy & Chelsea Croslin; and the hours before Haleigh went missing.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
However, there is drama surrounding Chelsea because she has to constantly defend herself. She has also made herself available to anyone and some have sent her money and basically help encourage all this. The cops have the suspects in jail. If Timmy was really hurt with his Dad, she was probably taking care of her husband, all while being pregnant, boring, yes, is she a stoner, yes, why some take her word on anything at all is beyond me. jmo

I see what you mean about always defending herself. I also understand what you mean about someone offering/giving her money, reinforcing her to come up with more ways to make money. She just sets herself up to have to defend herself even again by trying to make money off of a missing Haleigh case. My opinion is if she would stop inserting herself into this by trying to take advantage and make money off of a missing Haleigh, there probably wouldn't be anything to defend herself against.

If she and Timmy had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance, or the coverup, the best thing she could do would be to keep her mouth shut and stop calling attention to herself. Geez, what is she thinking? :crazy:

I see what you mean about always defending herself. I also understand what you mean about someone offering/giving her money, reinforcing her to come up with more ways to make money. She just sets herself up to have to defend herself even again by trying to make money off of a missing Haleigh case. My opinion is if she would stop inserting herself into this by trying to take advantage and make money off of a missing Haleigh, there probably wouldn't be anything to defend herself against.

If she and Timmy had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance, or the coverup, the best thing she could do would be to keep her mouth shut and stop calling attention to herself. Geez, what is she thinking? :crazy:

Sadly, you have to understand this is the most exciting thing to ever happen to her. Then she has people insinuating she did something to a little girl, it has to be hard. imo

bbm, ITA, and I wonder why imo she constantly draws attention to herself??
and ITA re your other post, she does seem to create a lot of drama for herself IMO, it makes me sit and try and figure out why

I would not be surprised to see her and Timmy land in jail once all is said and done if LE begins to arrest anyone for HaLeigh's disappearance IMO.

I have never felt any of the women physically helped dispose of Haleigh's body that night/early morning but I suspect they both had their say on how and where her remains would be disposed of that night...JMHO

Also, I don't view either of these two women as being what I refer to as strong...JMHO

Idk Em, I can see where AS would instruct the family member taking Haleigh away to not tell where Haleigh was going to be placed. That way if questioned by LE about their knowledge of where Haleigh is, they could only say "no, that they did not know". Of course it is not very likely that the Sykes and Neves would ever, ever take a poly.

bbm, ITA, and I wonder why imo she constantly draws attention to herself??
and ITA re your other post, she does seem to create a lot of drama for herself IMO, it makes me sit and try and figure out why

I would not be surprised to see her and Timmy land in jail once all is said and done if LE begins to arrest anyone for HaLeigh's disappearance IMO.

I too would not be surprised Flossie. She is looking for trouble, inserting herself in an already very twisted murder case, especially when there has been no named suspect, and she and Timmy may be looked at as being involved. As I said before, she is the untimate drama queen, and doesn't know when to give it up.

Wonder where TIC & CC are staying in Daytona??? I hope they aren't my neighbors there when I go back home!!!

Food for thought:

The following link contains a transcript from the Nancy Grace show and I have copied a few things that caught my eye concerning Timmy and Chelsea’s questioning. Lindsey also has a couple of comments. It is worth it to read the entire part covering Haleigh. There are interesting comments by Ronald as well. FOOD FOR THOUGHT. The following parts were snipped for review. My observations are in red following the section.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/10/ng.01.html

Croslin`s brother and sister-in-law undergo 14 grueling hours of police interrogation, police demanding to know whether they helped Croslin hide little Haleigh, Croslin`s family now distancing themselves from the new bride. This on the heels of an alleged sighting at a local Wal-Mart near the brother`s home, police sifting through the brother`s phone records, those records confirming multiple calls between Croslin and the brother the night Haleigh disappears. In fact, the whole Croslin family and bio dad Ronald Cummings trying desperately to reach Croslin by phone the night of the kidnap. She responds to no one.

How could LE confirm multiple calls between Croslin and the brother that night yet Nancy reports that the while Croslin family as well as Ronald tried to reach her but she responds to no one??

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: More developments today in the case of missing 5- year-old Florida girl Haleigh Cummings. Haleigh`s aunt is speaking out. Lindsy Croslin reportedly says investigators questioned Misty Croslin`s sister-in-law, Chelsea Croslin, for about 14 hours. Lindsy Croslin claims investigators wanted to know if Chelsea Croslin or Timothy Croslin helped sister Misty Croslin hide Haleigh.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: There were a series of phone calls between Misty and her brother, Timmy, the same brother that lives in Massachusetts. This is what led police to question him for a half a day regarding things that were said to him by Misty the night Haleigh went missing.

Again, a series of calls between Misty and Timmy yet Misty reportedly would not answer her phone????

And one question that keeps resurfacing -- and we`re learning this first time tonight -- is that Ronald Cummings tried to get ahold of Misty that night, the night that Haleigh went missing. He couldn`t reach her. He called Misty`s brother, Tommy. Tommy called Misty`s brother, Timothy, to try to find out where Misty was. Nobody could find her.

Could this information show that Tommy was not involved? That it was Timmy who may have been there? Or was this Tommy calling Timmy to come over with the van because they had a job to do for Ronald?

HARRIS: Well, I can add that Dr. Perper`s onto something, that she would not behave, perhaps in a placid way. I spoke to a co-worker of Ronald Cummings PDM (ph) Bridge Company, at who overheard talking to Misty one night when he said if Haleigh acted up, to go ahead and spank her. In other words, to use corporal punishment on her. So there`s some evidence that she did get a little upset at times.

Isn’t it a bit strange that Nancy Grace had no comment on the information that Ronald Cummings was instructing Misty to use corporal punishment on Haleigh??(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Ronald, do you feel that Misty has the key to this investigation?

CUMMINGS: No, I don`t. I think they are barking up the wrong tree.

Interesting! So what exactly is Ronald willing to testify about on his plea deal? If Misty isn’t involved?

They are damned if they do and damned if they didn't.

Has anyone been able to figure out if Timmy was in the same accident as Hank, because I think this is real important.

Chablis I've asked this same question many times and I think some of us have resorted to assuming that he was hurt in the same accident as Hank. The timing of Hank's injuries and Timmy being injured at the same time and Timmy's vehicle being wrecked just points to him being injured in the same accident. JMO.

:waitasec: Who is Rebecca Thomas? I can't place that name. :waitasec: TIA

A so called "child advocate" that is a big supporter of Ron and Teresa. Which is sorta weird, being an advocate for Haleigh while also supporting Ron is sort of like an oxymoron IMO.

She is a big conspiracy theorist.

I can't get over it either. They do seem to come across close, at least to me, jmo. I do think if Misty would cover for anyone it would be Timmy, JMO. And Chelsea and Timmy would also cover for Misty IMO.

And so would Ron who married her 30 days after Haleigh vanished, defended her in the media, went on a honeymoon with her, and shielded her from the cops.

I can see Ron covering for Misty, if Misty killed Haleigh...

Ron knows LE and CPS would be all over his butt, and in order to keep Jr away from Crystal and continue to punish Crystal, he defends Misty to keep the authorities out of his business... so he can continue on with his lifestyle of underage girls, sex, drugs, and crime.

And so would Ron who married her 30 days after Haleigh vanished, defended her in the media, went on a honeymoon with her, and shielded her from the cops.

I can see Ron covering for Misty, if Misty killed Haleigh...

Ron knows LE and CPS would be all over his butt, and in order to keep Jr away from Crystal and continue to punish Crystal, he defends Misty to keep the authorities out of his business... so he can continue on with his lifestyle of underage girls, sex, drugs, and crime.
This is something I've been leaning towards...but if this is the case, why not speak up? take the immunity, serve her drug sentence and help the others. Also, Ron could speak up. I don't know what, but there's something else going on here, something he doesn't want out. & no, I don't think they're covering another murder. As far as Timmy goes, I don't expect him or Chelsea to go to prison. If he was guilty of something, surely Chelsea would have stayed quiet. I can't see him agreeing to those interviews otherwise. MOO.

This is something I've been leaning towards...but if this is the case, why not speak up? take the immunity, serve her drug sentence and help the others. Also, Ron could speak up. I don't know what, but there's something else going on here, something he doesn't want out. & no, I don't think they're covering another murder. As far as Timmy goes, I don't expect him or Chelsea to go to prison. If he was guilty of something, surely Chelsea would have stayed quiet. I can't see him agreeing to those interviews otherwise. MOO.

I can't believe they would have returned to Florida if he was guilty of something.

Yeah, youre right, the ultimate oxymoron, emphasis on "moron".

I don't see it that way at all. I pray for HaLeigh to come home, and I also believe Ron is innocent.

Back to Timmy and Chelsea, I would like to see if any media could get Timmy to agree to an interview. He's the least "known" of all the various folks imo

Am doing some reading from the past on this case(a refresher if you will) .. Tho I'm seeming to come up with only more questions than I am answers..lol

So, in reading about who all Misty did and did not contact, answer to, or respond to the night Haleigh went missing..

Something suddenly struck me as very odd. It has been known that Misty contacted atleast Lisa before RC arrived home and the 911 call was made.. Now, in remembering that on the night of February 9,2009 Lisa Croslin was all the way in Gainesville at the hospital with Sr. So how was it that she was talking to mom on the phone immediately after discovering Haleigh was missing??

Anyone else find this odd?

Well, if Lisa had a mobile phone with her...?

Am doing some reading from the past on this case(a refresher if you will) .. Tho I'm seeming to come up with only more questions than I am answers..lol

So, in reading about who all Misty did and did not contact, answer to, or respond to the night Haleigh went missing..

Something suddenly struck me as very odd. It has been known that Misty contacted atleast Lisa before RC arrived home and the 911 call was made.. Now, in remembering that on the night of February 9,2009 Lisa Croslin was all the way in Gainesville at the hospital with Sr. So how was it that she was talking to mom on the phone immediately after discovering Haleigh was missing??

BBM
I don't understand your statement which I bolded. Either Lisa had a cell phone or Misty called the hospital and was patched through to either Hank's room or to ER. Calls can be received in either place.

Something suddenly struck me as very odd. It has been known that Misty contacted atleast Lisa before RC arrived home and the 911 call was made.. Now, in remembering that on the night of February 9,2009 Lisa Croslin was all the way in Gainesville at the hospital with Sr. So how was it that she was talking to mom on the phone immediately after discovering Haleigh was missing??Anyone else find this odd?

Do we know what time she spoke to her mother? My understanding is a neighbor heard her talking on the phone at around 2:30 in the morning.. To my knowledge we don't who she was talking to at that time.
But that proves she did not wake up at 3 something on the morning of February 10th like she has claimed she did...JMHO

Couldn't Lisa have had a cell phone? That is the only way I can see it. It seems improbable that Misty would have taken the time in her panic to get the number to the Hospital room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez