Timmy & Chelsea Croslin; and the hours before Haleigh went missing.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
picture.php

Get back to the OP

Yes that I'm aware of. I don't believe they mean Ron.

Maj. Gary Bowling, director of law enforcement for the department, said detectives would like to interview Cummings again but have been resisted. http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-08-09/story/haleighs_family_remains_divided_6_months_later

Sounds to me like they believe he knows more... Otherwise, why would they want to question him, and why would he resist? Only reason to resist is because you are hiding something. Basic logic 101.

I actually go with what LE says. I don't believe Art's reporting, didn't realize he now says Ron failed.
Ok so you believe that Ron didn't cooperate with law enforcement? Or do you just pick and choose what you believe?

Jmo, Teresa is a loving mom and grandma and all she wants is to have HaLeigh home. I think ronald loved and trusted Misty, and believed her, until further along in the investigation it seems she was not telling the truth. I think Teresa and Annette and Ronald are all trying to figure out what could have happened to their precious HaLeigh :(
"Further along" ??? most people seemed to know the moment the story hit the news... Even after she lied, and failed polygraphs Ron still said they were "barkin up the wrong tree" and wanted Crystal's side of the family to be looked at.

Does "futher along" apply to the time he married her a month later?

Does "futher along" apply to the time, Ron was dealing drugs with her?

Please define "further along..."

Yeah, but the thing here is, the cops told the world she was not being truthful and she was holding stuff back before they were all mugging for the cam in NY, 31 days after Haleigh went "missing'

And using logic, his last free day on earth for 15 years and hopefully life, was with his "baby" Misty, the gal who got Ronald Sr just above her butt crack AFTER their divorce.

We know for sure right this very second Ronald is not trying to figure out what happened to Haleigh, he is appealing and trying to get out of jail because he is only thinking of himself, or has there been anything from him pleaing for his daughter since he has been locked up? I can tell you for sure there has been nothing on his end.

If Teresa and Annette are still living in mystery, I wonder why they arent back in contact with Tim Miller,or doing anything pro Haleigh?

They all know.

Excellent points... This is why people end up agreeing to disagree with you, because they don't have the logic or facts to tear down your argument and support their argument. That is what happens when people get "soft spots."

I would love to find out what nights GGM Sykes played Bingo on because it was stated that she said she would not babysit on the nights she had Bingo. I think RC may have drugged these kids to make them go to sleep and then proceeded to lock them in the trailer house by themselves. It possible that GGM Sykes came by to check on the kids and discovered that something may have happened to HaLeigh. That may be the reason why TN started calling Misty to come and babysit and all heck broke loose around there. I still firmly believe that whatever took place that night was an accident, but the kind of accident that would still land a parent behind bars and a reason for Social Services to still take your kids away from you. KP has stated more than once that RC had taken those kids to work with him on a number of ocassions and locked them in the vehicle while he was working. Well, if he will go that far he will go as far as to leave them home alone too.

I hope something happens in this case soon as I come to Websleuths to read about true crime with no rumors and all their is on this case so far has been speculation and people taking sides. I know it is hard sometimes to keep focus on the missing child but this seems to be a fight between the Hatfields and McCoys.... sad.
I only know that LE said that Ron was at work and that the employees donated their vacation pay to Ron at the time, which told me that he PROBABLY didnt do anything to his daughter as his work mates would know more than we do for sure. I also know the LE said that Haleigh was the target of a homicide. i just do not know why her parents did not have a memorial for her or anything? It is all so messed up, I sure hope whatever happened to Haleigh somehow appears as she didnt deserve this....

And how many times have we heard the neighbors say oh he was such a nice guy this is so hard to believe he is a monster?

I will never believe the theory that the Griffis or Sheffields were behind HaLeigh going missing either. I have personally spoken to MG and you can feel the pain in her heart for the lose of her granddaughter and its real. Crystal's family asked LE to come and search their property in the beginning of this case because they had nothing to hide and wanted their names cleared, but you never saw RC and company do anything like that. I feel sorry for the way Crystal and her family have been treated throughout this whole ordeal. They are the only ones who cooperated with LE from the very beginning, but the rest of them all told nothing but lies. Those who lie, lie because they have something to hide period. One thing that has really bothered me throughout this whole case is how anybody; especially other women, can back a man who has been proven to hit or abuse women. That just blows my mind.

Really? Never heard that, but I'm not surprised or shocked IF he indeed did try to collect...JMHO

Remember the $35,000 that Ron "needed" to get his daughter back and Tim Miller had a friend who offered the entire check and Ron immediately dropped the "need"?

Isn't the law in Florida such that if a crime is committed against a child resulting in their death, anyone who has/had knowledge of the crime AND participated in helping to conceal the crime (disposal of the body and/or any other evidence...), can also be charged in that child's death? I think Levi made mention of this recently in one of his posts. If this is true, it stands to reason why so many are in CYA mode. Even 30k isn't going to break those walls down. We've heard of an immunity deal for Misty if she talks but I honestly think that there is such a level of distrust between Misty & LE that Misty doesn't/didn't believe that LE would actually follow thru on their promise of immunity. If LE could/would have an immunity deal worked out in writing and with the presence and participation of an attorney, perhaps Misty could be reassured that it was legit.
MOO~
ETA:I apologize for my lapse in memory lately - I'm having some issues with fibro-fog. :crazy:

BBM.. That how Levi explained it to me.. I'm relying on him knowing this to be the case..JMHO

But really, unless she killed this child or her husband did, they are in the clear. Driving a car or anything like that, deals are made all the time to get to the real perp. They would have to be in this up to their eyeballs, with the consent of Ronald Cummings,because he knows what happened. And they moved away, and Ron would have to know that Timmy knows all about what happened to his daughter when he called the cops on Timmy to report he had been called a slang word.

I just cant get past all that to make them fit, and on top of their grifter like existence, I dont see these two as loyal to their family Not for 30k.. No way.

Chablis, at one time I thought the same, but Levi explained it differently.. I'm trusting he knows what he is talking about...JMHO

Remember the $35,000 that Ron "needed" to get his daughter back and Tim Miller had a friend who offered the entire check and Ron immediately dropped the "need"?

I do recall that now..Just never worked that through in this befuddled brain of mine.. JMHO

Well, maybe not directly, but why else would he have said if he had a certain amount of money, he could go get his daughter? It just happened to be about the same as the reward.

I never connected the two at the time, but thanks for the enlightenment...JMHO

The local FBI confirms they executed a search warrant on Druck's home for the Indianapolis office, but say the warrant and affidavit have been sealed by a judge.

This means nobody can talk about that warrant or affidavit. Art Harris can call all the people he wants and nobody can tell him a single thing about those.

The FBI can not tell him nor can PCSO tell him anything about them.

I have a feeling this arrest has something to do with the Haleigh case. Might be interference or something or maybe fraud.

Chelsea and Hank Croslin Sr. reached out to other people.

...child *advertiser censored*.

...child *advertiser censored*.

they said he did have alot of children going into his house the neighbor said he gave the kids candy.....

Im sure they all thought this man a nice guy also...:banghead:

We do know for a fact Misty was in chambers with (speculating) the judge, her attorney, the prosecutor and (maybe) LE so they were discussing something important.
Court was delayed bacause of it and you could tell Misty was crying.
I think it's a very good possibility an immunity deal was discussed during that time.

And she couldnt take it!!!!!

Dont ya just hate that rock and a hard place?

Hello Ws'ers! I have been a long time lurker. I first started reading with the Caylee case. Haleigh became a huge case to me for some reason. At the time we were stationed in Germany, so I would spend my days missing my hubby reading this forum. Anyways, now we are stationed at Fort Knox, Kentucky. It's about 30 minutes from Louisville.

About 1 month ago, I was at the wal mart in Radcliffe, just outside of our post. I was with my 16 year old daughter at the time. I always shared the cases with my kids so they are aware of the dangers in this world. All 4 of my kiddies are very familiar with Both Haleigh and Caylee, including their photos. While I was looking at socks, my DD came up to me and said..."Mom, I just saw a girl that looks exactly like either Haleigh or Caylee." I knew it couldnt possibly be Caylee, but Haleigh...you never know. So I asked her to show me, and we drove the cart at top speed looking. In fact, I have some very angry shoppers since I bumped into several. We couldnt find her.

I believe that she is deceased, but it just goes to show that people are still looking for her. Her pretty little face is still out there..I think this person or "fan" of MC, may have seen someone resembling HC, as did my DD. Now I plan to show pictures to my kids of lots of missing children, just in case. When my DD gets home from dance practice I am going to ask her which one she thought she saw. Just wanted to share.

Welcome, and glad you are no longer a lurker. That's a great story and I'm glad you take the time to tell your daughters about the illegal behaviour of some people and what these peeps can do. I have 5 grandchildren, three are girls (the twin boys are too young) and I talk and talk and talk to them about all of the difference situations. I often get the eye rolls, but I don't care. It worries me sick about all the nuts out there, and given the opportunity, what they would do to our little children!

Just had a thought cross my mind, so I'm thinking out loud for a sec. In all the time that I'm aware of, I do not think Misty ever did go up to MA. to visit her brother or sister in law, did she? She only went to TN and then on her tv shows. Just wondering why she'd go closer to her grandma than her sister in law- like CC so often stated, they were so close.

Just had a thought cross my mind, so I'm thinking out loud for a sec. In all the time that I'm aware of, I do not think Misty ever did go up to MA. to visit her brother or sister in law, did she? She only went to TN and then on her tv shows. Just wondering why she'd go closer to her grandma than her sister in law- like CC so often stated, they were so close.

Hadn't thought about that in awhile. Lindsay went I believe. I can see why Misty would go to Granny Hollars, she helped raise her and probably loved her and felt bad she was in the situation she put herself in.

Hadn't thought about that in awhile. Lindsay went I believe. I can see why Misty would go to Granny Hollars, she helped raise her and probably loved her and felt bad she was in the situation she put herself in.

Granny Hollars is a joke....
she was the one that said Misty was molested by jo at an early age and Misty still went over to see him so she must have liked it!!!!!!!!! That is apalling!!!!1

She said that on Jane V Mitchell!

what a family!!! i swear!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members