Tips to be released shortly

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow, I give credit to those of you who are making it through reading these. I didn't get more then half way through part 1 and gave up. I knew there were strange people in the world, but this really has shown me just how many. I can't believe how many people wasted the LE's time. It really is sad.

Here's an insightful one, still on page 18:

The mother is locked in another world.

Says that mother is wearing a cross, because she's hiding something, and that people hide behind spiritual symbols when they don't want something known.

See? I knew aliens were involved! This proves it!

Judge Strickland: [like a robot] You have disgraced the State before the masses. You have proven yourself a hypocrite, and a traitor to the ideals of the State; you have, as such, no function. You are OBSOLETE.
KC: But I'm not! I'm NOT obsolete!
Judge Strickland: YOU ARE OBSOLETE!
KC: [becoming hysterical] You're making a mistake! *I'm not obsolete!* I BELIEVE in the State! I WORK for the State! I help give the State STRENGTH! How can you call ME obsolete? HOW CAN YOU?
Judge Strickland: YOU ARE OBSOLETE...!

:behindbar

Looks like almost all of these 'tips' are priority: low - and completed

How many has anyone seen that are actual sightings??? Seems mostly psychics and visions and dreams

these people are nuts. i can't believe that the police take the time to log these 'tips.' this is ridiculous and a complete waste of time.

i dream of hanging out with jessica alba. should i tell her? it must mean something.

LOL Here's the audio of the one who claims to do EVP's (electronic voice phenomena).

She claims after she asked who hurt her - this woman claims the response was "Mommy and (either grandma or grandpa)".

http://media.putfile.com/cayans

Where is the tip that says "Colonel Mustard, library, candlestick" ?
That is what I am waiting for.
If it is there, I will put my flag up and surrender, wholeheartedly.

A lot of people think she's buried under the concrete slab in the backyard - the concrete slab THAT DOESN'T EXIST.

can u imagine getting tips like that ? when your the grandparents ? id be horrified .. mabey some of these people have talked to cindy and made her have hope .. some people can be easily influenced ..not trying to sound like im defending cindy but .. i just dont know what id do in her situation ever ..
Well, first off...I don't think I would have made such a big deal on national tv (repeatedly I might add) how no one could get through to LE...'cause they did...big time. Now her claim that LE wasn't taking them seriously...

(PS- I do think there are probably some others that they've held on to.)

I found a Caylee is alive tip. "Carla" sold her to a man who took her to either India or Egypt.

The tipster is 78 years old and also had visions about Jessica Lungford but her daughter didn't take her seriously because she was drugged and under the influence.

The KKK has Caylee in Luce Dale Mississippi. They paid for her....(pdf 178236 - page 50)...I have to stop reading this mess, I can't stop laughing.

I hope no one sent in those stupid ink blots. LOL Poor LE.

thank you ALL very much for making me laugh and SAVING me from wading through all that nonsense!......ya'll are great!

After reading these tips I see that both God and the dream police have been very busy trying to crack this case wide open.

I'm dissapointed to have yet to see tea leaf readings. :(

I found a Caylee is alive tip. "Carla" sold her to a man who took her to either India or Egypt.

The tipster is 78 years old and also had visions about Jessica Lungford but her daughter didn't take her seriously because she was drugged and under the influence.

This one was good...I must've missed it while reading! Just spit coke all over my screen on this one!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back