Tips to be released shortly

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OH my god Someone called in the tipline on tips they've read on websites particularly that nut job Brian. This tipster is calling in numerous tips that arent even her own!!
How sad is that?

Ahhh, a tipster said

to search the green car in the Anthony's garage and find the little yellow jacket.

Ok, then what?

Ahhh, a tipster said

to search the green car in the Anthony's garage and find the little yellow jacket.

Ok, then what?

Then find the red boots and blue umbrella and go stand out in the rain.

Lead #2842 "...Caylee was underwater and there was a toilet next to her."

A toilet, underwater?? :waitasec:

Then find the red boots and blue umbrella and go stand out in the rain.

No kidding! About half the tips are so open ended they would not be of any help, so why waste LE's time with them?

I wonder if these people in their wildest dreams ever expected gosh knows how many people to read their tips. I think they'll want to reconsider leaving their homes to go out.

This is what happens when people take off their tin foil hats.

THEY ARE THERE FOR A REASON PEOPLE!

The one about Casey being Zannie and not knowing it, and the hypnotizing stuff: yep, to whomever said Law & Order. That was the episode where the redhead from Sex And The City played like she had different personalities to get away with murder... or something of that nature. Dollars to donuts: the caller fell asleep the previous night watching Law & Order with that episode playing... LoL

So far I've read..Caylee is
in the woods
in water
under a cement slab
under a chestnut tree
in an oil can
in a landfill
in a zoo with a leopard
in a cottage (alive & happy) and swinging on tire swing
on overton street
in a shed that is in a building or around a building
in a blanket
in a trashbag
in a dumpster
under a bush
in a pond with lilys around her
at a beach that begins with the letter L possibly LI
under the 4th or 5th plank of the catwalk by the cell phone towers
in between the areas of orlando airport and universal studios (disney world) by a tree
a government building like a va hospital.
in a camper at the dead end of marsh hand road.
under the swimming pool

Anyone else here dying laughing? I couldn't imagine being a dispatcher on the tip line.

Seriously, where a german shepard pees? Serioulsy!

I found my entertainment for this evening! Hope Jb is having as good of a time! I'm sure the police got some comic relief out of some of these while they rolled their eyes at others.

Where are all the credible or somewhat credible tips? That is what I want to see. Obviously we are missing hundreds if not more. Are they only releasing those that were reviewed and found not to be credible? Are they still working on the other viable tips, as the motion indicated all tips that were pursued be released or whatever the motion stated? Where are all the tips that Cindy called in?

These are all nonsensical dream crap and I think they are merely amusing if anything. Read a few pages. I am done. Nothing in here to see imo.

So far I've read..Caylee is
in the woods
in water
under a cement slab
under a chestnut tree
in an oil can
in a landfill
in a zoo with a leopard
in a cottage (alive & happy) and swinging on tire swing
on overton street
in a shed that is in a building or around a building
in a blanket
in a trashbag
in a dumpster

Well, that oughta narrow it down....

More favs

4th set

Page 1--OMFG!!!

Page 9--3,4,5,9,6,7,1,2 Angel Cat Boulder Caylee

Page 33--" I offered her(Caylee)one of my deceased dogs" "If you can't understand call because I'm French"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathan Dunn
Back