Tips to be released shortly

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if these people in their wildest dreams ever expected gosh knows how many people to read their tips. I think they'll want to reconsider leaving their homes and going out.

Or if some of these callers are reading through these docs how many of these people now seeing their tips written down are going, gee I guess that my tip sounds really crazy.:rolleyes:

http://www.local6.com/news/17820774/detail.html

The Anthonys said they wish a new state law had been in effect when their granddaughter disappeared. The law, named for Jennifer Kesse, requires law enforcement agencies to expedite investigations, especially in the early going.Kesse's parents, Drew and Joyce Kesse, were honored at the ceremony.
OK, but wouldn't the LE have to be informed about the disappearance in the early going to be able to expedite the investigation?????
Think about it, Anthonys.

Anyone else here dying laughing? I couldn't imagine being a dispatcher on the tip line.

Seriously, where a german shepard pees? Serioulsy!

I found my entertainment for this evening! Hope Jb is having as good of a time! I'm sure the police got some comic relief out of some of these while they rolled their eyes at others.
Was that the one who drew the map too? They kept her envelope. I'm sure her local PD was notified to keep an eye on her.

This is what happens when people take off their tin foil hats.

THEY ARE THERE FOR A REASON PEOPLE!

Told ya!! Thanks all, this is the best laugh I have had since this unfortunate case started.

I still say the bestest one ever relative to psychics was the:

"Psychics blind-driving" headline- I laughed at that image for days!

More favs

4th set

Page 1--OMFG!!!

Page 9--3,4,5,9,6,7,1,2 Angel Cat Boulder Caylee

Page 33--" I offered her(Caylee)one of my deceased dogs" "If you can't understand call because I'm French"
I'm so glad I'm alone in the house. My kids would never understand.

So far I've read..Caylee is
in the woods
in water
under a cement slab
under a chestnut tree
in an oil can
in a landfill
in a zoo with a leopard
in a cottage (alive & happy) and swinging on tire swing
on overton street
in a shed that is in a building or around a building
in a blanket
in a trashbag
in a dumpster
under a bush
in a pond with lilys around her

So Cindy is right, if they would just follow up on all the tips they would find her ;)

Anyone else here dying laughing? I couldn't imagine being a dispatcher on the tip line.

I found my entertainment for this evening! Hope Jb is having as good of a time! I'm sure the police got some comic relief out of some of these while they rolled their eyes at others.

I am sitting here near tears, laughing... I darn near just about choked on the grapes I have been snacking on. But in a way, I feel bad because the case is so heartbreaking... but who would have ever thought such craziness existed... I mean, sure, we know "psychics" come out of the woodworks, but just never knew how crazy they all sounded when rounded up in one complete package to read.

*goes back to reading and putting my grapes down* Don't wanna choke to death... :)

I'm so glad I'm alone in the house. My kids would never understand.

I am alone at home right now too..and I have been laughing so hard my dog is starting to look at me funny....

darlin gal said:
None of the tips reviewed by Local 6 News involved a sighting of Caylee being alive.

SNIP

I think that is incorrect, I read of at least one tip of an alive Caylee at a resort called One Wave or something like that in FL and I think I came across another but I don't remember where I saw it and I don't feel like going back through the entire thing.

More favs

4th set

Page 1--OMFG!!!

Page 33--" I offered her(Caylee)one of my deceased dogs" "If you can't understand call because I'm French"

ROTFL, LMAO Irish- I speak a smidge of French- but not dog- want me to try anyway? Is it a Poodle? Maybe then it will work..:crazy:

Originally Posted by darlin gal
http://www.local6.com/news/17820774/detail.html

The Anthonys said they wish a new state law had been in effect when their granddaughter disappeared. The law, named for Jennifer Kesse, requires law enforcement agencies to expedite investigations, especially in the early going.

Kesse's parents, Drew and Joyce Kesse, were honored at the ceremony.

OK, but wouldn't the LE have to be informed about the disappearance in the early going to be able to expedite the investigation?????
Think about it, Anthonys.
The only one getting LIVE sightings must be Cindy.
[/QUOTE]

Unreal... seems to me they made an arrest in the case within 24 hours of notification. Seems like they jumped right on it to me.

I was laughing so hard with the Mrs. Beasley doll tip, that when the phone rang I picked it up laughing so bad, my daughter thought something was wrong physically with me, I couldn't talk because I couldn't stop laughing.

Wow, I give credit to those of you who are making it through reading these. I didn't get more then half way through part 1 and gave up. I knew there were strange people in the world, but this really has shown me just how many. I can't believe how many people wasted the LE's time. It really is sad.

I gave up too but enjoy reading the doozies!

Ok this doc dump to me is just Le showing us they are not releasing everything they have. The DNA stuff was just a tiny peice of a big puzzle they have put together.

My kids think I'm losing it laughing so hard!!

More favs

4th set

Page 1--OMFG!!!

Intake: Well then put the dog on the phone.

In page 18:

The caller wanted to report that the mother has a split personality and the mother is in fact the nanny that the mother claims to have dropped the daughter off with.

Says that if the mom could be convinced to be hypnotized, the nanny could be interviewed.

There is witchcraft involved, and that mom would never do what the nanny side has done.

I hate to admit it, but I had that very same thought. Without the witchcraft involved of course, I'm not that crazy!. Only thing that blew it for me is that no one has ever reported seeing her Sybil side.

I am sitting here near tears, laughing... I darn near just about choked on the grapes I have been snacking on. But in a way, I feel bad because the case is so heartbreaking... but who would have ever thought such craziness existed... I mean, sure, we know "psychics" come out of the woodworks, but just never knew how crazy they all sounded when rounded up in one complete package to read.

*goes back to reading and putting my grapes down* Don't wanna choke to death... :)
Do you think a box of Cheese-Its counts as dinner?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mygrowingbranches
Back