Tips to be released shortly

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Caller said she saw a hula dancer with she was meditating, but didn't see Caylee.
WTH!!

OMG, I just got on, these tips are great for a comics monolog!! Maybe CA is the one calling all these tips in, thats why she hasn't been out searching every nook and cranny!

has anyone found any REAL tips??

I found a whole lot of crazy but nothing that I would think LE would want to investigate...

How irritated le must be with this type of tip..

Do you think a box of Cheese-Its counts as dinner?

If if it gives you enough caloric energy to get through reading all of the tips, then would say yes... if not, I will gladly send you some of my grapes! :)

SNIP

I think that is incorrect, I read of at least one tip of an alive Caylee at a resort called One Wave or something like that in FL and I think I came across another but I don't remember where I saw it and I don't feel like going back through the entire thing.
I think they meant by a sane person (oh, no offense to any of the psychics)...didn't it also say they were vision like sightings?

No crystal ball? No reading tea leaves? No alien abductions?

Amateurs.

I SO want to see a "Cindy Spin" on this doc release. :)

Those tipsters are all crazy!! We sane people know that Zanny has her!

1,500 pages??? Granted they are funny. But if my grandchild was missing I'd be pretty darn upset that LE had to utilize a second of their time or resources on such foolishness .

I wonder if these people in their wildest dreams ever expected gosh knows how many people to read their tips. I think they'll want to reconsider leaving their homes to go out.
What makes me laugh is that so many of the tipsters are worried people will laugh at them.

has anyone found any REAL tips??

I found a whole lot of crazy but nothing that I would think LE would want to investigate...

How irritated le must be with this type of tip..

These are just the junk tips imo. They are sequenced and numbered and if you follow them as they are numbered, numerous one are missing. This was all the nonsense.

Caller said she saw a hula dancer with she was meditating, but didn't see Caylee.
WTH!!

hula-hulasquirrel.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur