Tips to be released shortly

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am on my 6th set of documents here, and think I am through laughing. This is awful! I think there needs to be a law about these physic tips. Gee at the tax payers dollars being spent on this..
Has anyone found anything credible yet?

hula-hulasquirrel.gif

OK- that one really did it.:clap:

This is crazy! since I started following WS I have become much more aware of the evil in our world. NEEDED a good laugh today, you guys are cracking me up. NG is going to be on fire tonight.

Going back to read more, poor LE,:) Can not imagine the time ,effort and energy wasted on these "tips".

I am alone at home right now too..and I have been laughing so hard my dog is starting to look at me funny....

If two men accompanied by two deer come to your door...RUN....or your dog will eat you. At least that's what one tipster claims.

I just had to stop reading this nonsense. LE has had to go through such BS throughout this case.
Are there any tips in this that Cindy has supposedly turned over?

I just had to stop reading this nonsense. LE has had to go through such BS throughout this case.
Are there any tips in this that Cindy has supposedly turned over?

I think all of those tips are missing. I didn't see one from her.

Well, first off...I don't think I would have made such a big deal on national tv (repeatedly I might add) how no one could get through to LE...'cause they did...big time. Now her claim that LE wasn't taking them seriously...

(PS- I do think there are probably some others that they've held on to.)
i never thought they should have done that either . guess im just saying .wow to the whole thing .. im not a crime fighter i come on here because cases are interesting to me to read about . so im looking at it from a mom(emotional) point of view not judge lawyer or cop type (they cant let thier emotions run thier investigations and judgements and such or it wouldnt be fair to thier clients and thier cases... i dont have that kind of education and i dont claim to... but it doesnt mean im dumb and cant give an opinion or have empathy for someone so mabey that is why my opinions dont make sense to some peeps

....due to Casey's gas problems she's ashamed to tell her parents what she's done.....

If two men accompanied by two deer come to your door...RUN....or your dog will eat you. At least that's what one tipster claims.
Thanks for the tip Chill...there's alot of deer in San Francisco.
Doors locked now.

i never thought they should have done that either . guess im just saying .wow to the whole thing .. im not a crime fighter i come on here because cases are interesting to me to read about . so im looking at it from a mom(emotional) point of view not judge lawyer or cop type (they cant let thier emotions run thier investigations and judgements and such or it wouldnt be fair to thier clients and thier cases... i dont have that kind of education and i dont claim to... but it doesnt mean im dumb and cant give an opinion or have empathy for someone so mabey that is why my opinions dont make sense to some peeps
Z...whoever said you were...oh, I can't even say that word. Don't be silly. Your posts are great. I'm just responding, hun. Say you're not mad, please?

Z...whoever said you were...oh, I can't even say that word. Don't be silly. Your posts are great. I'm just responding, hun. Say you're not mad, please?
no im not mad .. i found a lump and im just having a bad scary day .. i go to the dr friday :(

I think all of those tips are missing. I didn't see one from her.

Thanks, Broderick!
Yet didn't Cindy say she had turned over tips to LE that they did not check out?

Wonder just what tips SHE got? Poor LE! Gotta admire them for going through all of this BS!

When the woman who says she saw a car similiar to Casey's and the two guys who also say they saw the car came forward, there were complaints that they were so late coming forward, but I believe that both said they had called the tip line. Now you see why it took so long to come out. Their calls to the tip line (and others) get buried in all these other tips. LE has to evaluate all the tips, if the tip says that Caylee was seen alive they have to follow it up, if they say they saw Casey, they have to follow it up, if they say they even knew them, LE has to follow it up. But all those types of tips have to be searched out from the rest. So yeah, it takes them time and they won't get to them right away.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karmalicious478
Back