Tips to be released shortly

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"I see a snow white pig, maybe a pet for the person it's for is a piece to knowing who the person involve. They give him the name honey bun. The pig and I go to Montana State......"

college?

18th Set of Docs, Page 27, Tip #Caylee-996

This must be where Cindy got the "Caylee is in Mexico" idea from:

The caller states that they saw the missing child, Caylee Marie Anthony, in North of Carmen La Playa and South of Cancun Mexico.

The caller stated that the child is not in the coast but in a small town inland Mexico midway Cancun and Guadalajara (unknown name of town).

The caller stated that the child was still alive and is with the female babysitter. The caller stated that the child was in no danger.

Oh Cindy, did the caller fail to mention to you that they were a PSYCHIC???? :rolleyes:

OT- A hemorrhoid?
they arnt sure yet .i hope either hernia or hemmy but NOT cancer :( i hope to god that is what it is .. it hurt really when i was laying down and rolled onto my tummy for a sec then today it felt like someone had sodomized me and then i found that lump when i was going to the bathroom .

Suddenly it makes sense where all of our tax dollars go and why we are on the verge of bankruptcy.

I was just trying to imagine the mood of LE tonight. Can't you just imagine their laughing when they were preparing these to go to JB?

I was just trying to imagine the mood of LE tonight. Can't you just imagine their laughing when they were preparing these to go to JB?

I honestly never knew there were this many crackpots walking around.

Exactly, but they have apparently never played by the rules! She did accuse LE of not following up on tips. How the heck do you follow up on tips like these?

I wonder what the latest is from the Anthony PI's.
And how on earth will she be able to spin this?
Maybe the release of "these tips" is LE's way of sticking it to the As (no, I don't really believe that, but could fully understand it!).

its not in my breast its where everyone leaks gas :eek: i had a sharp pain in my tummy and they think its a hernia from when i had my c-section its a sac like lump

(((zadari)))

Take care!

"I see a snow white pig, maybe a pet for the person it's for is a piece to knowing who the person involve. They give him the name honey bun. The pig and I go to Montana State......"

college?

Mental hospital

no im not mad .. i found a lump and im just having a bad scary day .. i go to the dr friday :(

so sorry, try not to worry. One showed up on my mammogram last year and when I went for a biopsy, they popped it with a needle - just a water filled cyst - hope that's your case as well.

college?

Stop that! You are giving me a stomache from laughing so hard!!!!:clap::clap::clap:

And how on earth will she be able to spin this?
Maybe the release of "these tips" is LE's way of sticking it to the As (no, I don't really believe that, but could fully understand it!).

I hope Cindy, George, and Lee are home reading all of these tips if they didn't get them earlier through Baez. Should keep them busy for a while!

I cannot believe the complete nonsense from the so-called psychic callers. I am disgusted that they are:

1. Wasting taxpayers money by calling the police with these phoney psychic tips.
2. Wasting time in an investigation, where at the time, it was not known if the child was alive or dead.

I think these phonies should be charged with hindering the investigation because they wasted police time with false tips. Either they have facts or they don't and these people oh so clearly don't. This is pure stupidity.

they arnt sure yet .i hope either hernia or hemmy but NOT cancer :( i hope to god that is what it is .. it hurt really when i was laying down and rolled onto my tummy for a sec then today it felt like someone had sodomized me and then i found that lump when i was going to the bathroom .
Please don't worry (silly me)! Keep us posted, ok?

I hope Cindy, George, and Lee are home reading all of these tips if they didn't get them earlier through Baez. Should keep them busy for a while!

Hey, maybe they will print out this thread!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes
Back