Tips to be released shortly

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It is amazing to think of the time, resources and our hard earned tax dollars that are wasted by these tipsters and their worthless tips. They should set up two lines, one for the crazies, dreamers and so called psychics, the other for actual tips only. Fine the heck out of anyone that calls the "actual tip" hotline with some bogus dream or psychic vision.

Good idea. Also, if people were not allowed to call anonomously, these "nuts" would think twice about wasting LE's valuable time. Just reading 4 pages of this crap, I feel like heading to the nearest bar.

its not in my breast its where everyone leaks gas :eek: i had a sharp pain in my tummy and they think its a hernia from when i had my c-section its a sac like lump

ot-

I'm sorry to hear that, zadari. Good luck at the doc- I hope it's nothing too serious.

Next:

5th set

page 4--"in water near where the bears are in orlando"

page 18--"alligators no...but there are crocidiles..."

6th set

page 42--"he will use the code CHOCO to identify himself"

page 62--The caller was shot in the neck and died a few years ago and has since been a prophetess

NG is on soon...didn't you just go to Walmart the other day? I just love that place, too!

I did, but I forgot cat food. I don't want the cats to eat me. I'll check outside for men with deer as I leave.

'the caller stated they know Casey is on perscription pills'
'the caller disconnected the call'

LMAO

Next:

5th set

6th set

page 62--The caller was shot in the neck and died a few years ago and has since been a prophetess
You are the best!!

Next:

5th set

6th set

Wow, between the bear, crocodile, pig, and deer,...maybe she's at the zoo!

Btw..I wonder, would she still be a prophetess if she'd been shot in the rear?:waitasec:

I can't help but laugh at these tips. I bet Jose was sitting around rubbing his hands together with that smirky grin while waiting on these tips to be released, thinking... Aha! I'm gonna get some real proof that LE isn't doing their job!....

And to dump a load of papers in his lap with psychic visions and dreams? LOL

Oh he sure got some reading material for the crapper.

Caller said there is a care bear lunch pail with dingos and M&M's inside. Lunch pail is Caylee's.

Yum, M&M's. :) Time to go check the kitchen.

Wow, between the bear, crocodile, pig, and deer,...maybe she's at the zoo!

Btw..I wonder, would she still be a prophetess if she'd been shot in the rear?:waitasec:

oh she is at the zoo. I kid u not a tipster called in to say she was at a zoo with a leopard! lol

I can't help but laugh at these tips. I bet Jose was sitting around rubbing his hands together with that smirky grin while waiting on these tips to be released, thinking... Aha! I'm gonna get some real proof that LE isn't doing their job!....

I want to print out these tips to make a book for OSCO's crapper. They will get a kick out of these for years to come!

Yes, and these sort of tips do belong in the crapper! Poor LE!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back