Tips to be released shortly

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone know how many of these tips CA called in to LE that were recieved on her phone?

I really do understand why this is so frustrating, and if I were OC LE right now, maybe I'd be rhythmically banging my head against a table right now. But I guess in my opinion, being close-minded about anything in a missing/murdered child case could potentially cause one to close the door on something important. Even if a tip is crazy, maybe there is an idea that comes out of it that makes that person have an idea they might never have gotten. Maybe I am the only person that thinks this way on this site, I guess I just think that all ideas should be considered. You are definitely going to have some false leads or extremely crazy, but you don't want to discourage people from sending in tips either. What if someone had a credible tip and were too discouraged to send that tip in? And I'm not talking about a psychic tip, just any person who thought they might have seen something or heard about something but don't think they'll be taken seriously so they don't send the tip in?

I haven't yet gone through all of the docs. or the posts. But, do they include the tips from the airport and Chuck-E-Cheese?

I don't like to quote myself, but would like to know if anyone has seen these tips in the docs.?

TIA!

I believe they have to prove that they are doing everything they can to find caylee dead or alive. But I highly doubt that dreams are what they meant by calling in your tips.

Exactly right. And if the defense argues that these "tips" were not followed up on...let the state tell BAEZ to follow up on "where the German Sheppard pees" and leave it at that.

I haven't read through all the tips but from what I read I couldn't find any tips about Caylee/Casey sightings. Has anyone found anything like this?

Wow!

Another psychic... at the end it says "Please do not release my name or phone number"

Right below that, it shows her name and phone number.

Shouldn't the psychic have foreseen that would happen????? :crystal ball:

Exactly right. And if the defense argues that these "tips" were not followed up on...let the state tell BAEZ to follow up on "where the German Sheppard pees" and leave it at that.

I think that's an excellent point. The body of these tips alone shows that no lead was excluded, and even after all of that, nothing credible came out of it.

I don't like to quote myself, but would like to know if anyone has seen these tips in the docs.?

TIA!

I have not, although I'm only on set #6 because I stopped to make a pumpkin pie :)

According to one news site all of the tips were from psychics.

I'll post if I find something other than tropical birds and extremely large hamster cages! :bang:

Suddenly I have the strong urge to take a nap.

I'll be back shortly guys and let you all know (through my dreams..)
a. who killed Kennedy
b. where atlantis is buried
c. the cure for cancer
d. who really shot jr.

:p Excuse me, but I'm still waiting for this stuff. You meant it, right?

I haven't read through all the tips but from what I read I couldn't find any tips about Caylee/Casey sightings. Has anyone found anything like this?

Nope. I would imagine LE kept those and followed up as "credible" tips to show the defense they did, in fact do their job properly.

Suddenly I have the strong urge to take a nap.

I'll be back shortly guys and let you all know (through my dreams..)
a. who killed Kennedy
b. where atlantis is buried
c. the cure for cancer
d. who really shot jr.

:eek: Kennedy's dead?

And I shot JR.

Are people forgetting who is responsible for wasting LE time? KC and her in- denial family!!!!
There wouldnt be a tipline to call if KC would come clean.
I have seen threads in this forum where people have called in what I think are ridiculous tips/leads to LE, but hey if one of these things help to find caylee then who cares where the info came from?

Do you think that the investigators dont laugh at all the detective wanna-be's on this forum? All of us who are doing what we can to fit the pieces together. But people are here doing what they can, all with the same agenda.

I'm keeping my frustrations directed where they belong and that is with KC.

I think it's beyond strange that two different psychics hit on peeing German shepherds. Wow. :wolf2:

Well, after laughing myself silly reading some of them I decided, what the hell...

In the interest of finding Caylee using any and all means possible I took my German Shepherd out to pee.

I can now state with unequivocal certainty that Caylee is not there.

Mysteriew: I hate to throw a monkey wrench into your wonderful theory but I'm afraid it is flawed. A good German Shepherd would have found and rescued Caylee and bit the snot out of Casey. :D

And with that I'm off to notify FDLE that they no longer need to worry about checking where the German Shepherd pees. :D

You all are priceless.

btw...did anyone notice just how many of those nutcases calling in the tips heard about the case via the Nancy Grace show? Pause for thought... :waitasec:

I think it's beyond strange that two different psychics hit on peeing German shepherds. Wow. :wolf2:

Yeah...I highly doubt it...hinky meter off the hinge. If there are 2 reports with peeing German Shepherds involved...it's gotta be the same caller. I only saw 1.

Yeah...I highly doubt it...hinky meter off the hinge. If there are 2 reports with peeing German Shepherds involved...it's gotta be the same caller. I only saw 1.

So help me god if they find that poor little soul in an ocean next to a toilet I will never dare joke again about crackpots (But I think I'm safe to continue my chuckles).

does anyone know where all the tips are in one place.. i know my fox orlando has them but it is page by page

I completely agree with everything you've said. Most of the less kookier conclusions in those reports could have come from anyone speculating the case, they wouldn't have to be pychic to guess that maybe Caylee drowned in a pool or she might be buried in the woods. But you and I may have a perfectly good theory or lead that we may want to report on a case. Maybe you call yourself a pychic and I call myself a sleuther. But our info and tip is the same. Does that make you an idiot? I don't think so. And could that theory or "vision", whatever you choose to call it possibly lead LE in the right direction? I say absolutely. If LE had felt that the tips they were getting were a waste of time, they wouldn't have encouraged it and I'm pretty sure from what I've read on the case that they have encouraged anyone to come forward.
I do think the "realistic" (for lack of a better word) tips are still being investigated...and that has been repeated throughout this thread. We were all hoping there was some truth in what was reported. I personally never expected only psychic reportings. I have seen no slanderous comments directed towards anyone specifically.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6
Back