Tips to be released shortly

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Are people forgetting who is responsible for wasting LE time? KC and her in- denial family!!!!
There wouldnt be a tipline to call if KC would come clean.
I have seen threads in this forum where people have called in what I think are ridiculous tips/leads to LE, but hey if one of these things help to find caylee then who cares where the info came from?

Do you think that the investigators dont laugh at all the detective wanna-be's on this forum? All of us who are doing what we can to fit the pieces together. But people are here doing what they can, all with the same agenda.

I'm keeping my frustrations directed where they belong and that is with KC.

Have you read the tips? People might have well been calling to ask how to cook a turkey. They are not remotely useful and entirely wasteful. The problem is that one legit tip gets lost in thousands of the tips that serve no purpose whatsoever.

Are these the same leads that Baez asked Strickland for?

Are these the same leads that Cindy was so estactic to get? The ones she said on video she'll be following up on?

I can't get over these tips.
I understand the thought of helping, and do think many of these people care just as those of us here do, but most of these tips are just plain absurd. I am sure this must be a huge slap in the face to Cindy..Even more so now that she has her own tipline! Can you imagine how many dreamers and physics she will hang up on? Especially since most of them think that Caylee is dead. LE can rest up until Tim comes back..for sure.
This almost makes me feel bad for the family thinking credible leads may be coming in and clearly LE has just proven that is not happening. I don't understand where any hope is going to come out of any of this today.
If LE were to listen or follow up on these tips, Orlando would be drained, dug up, and torn apart. Its sad..just terribly sad that LE has been sitting waiting for the one tip that would lead them to this child, only to get 1500 pages of nothing..

Welcome back Chilly Willy!

Ok, end of the 6th set there was a police officer that went to an area off the road and found a green garbage bag and some clothes. The det. asked him what he did with the items and he said that he left them there! Nothing else put in there about this, ineresting...

Are these the same leads that Baez asked Strickland for?

Are these the same leads that Cindy was so estactic to get? The ones she said on video she'll be following up on?

Yep, maybe we should send her a shovel, some snorkling gear, and a dolly to move the huge rocks...oh and lets not forget the German Shepard treats..:rolleyes:

Welcome back Chilly Willy!

Ok, end of the 6th set there was a police officer that went to an area off the road and found a green garbage bag and some clothes. The det. asked him what he did with the items and he said that he left them there! Nothing else put in there about this, ineresting...

Homeless people are known to have their "hiding spot" for the few things they have. Blanket, clothes etc. IMO it could be this and the detective recognized it as this and was kind enough to leave it for them. imo

Caller says casey is a cold blooded murderer. Caller says Casey wanted her new boyfriend to pay child support and he didn't want to become an instant father and pay support so Casey killed Caylee. Caller said in Casey's sick and twisted mind she decided to kill Caylee to send her to the other side to be with her father who died in a car crash. LE needs to send cadaver dogs to the cemetary where the bio dad is buried and there they will find Caylee.

Seriously folks? A cadaver dog in a cemetary? That dog would be one happy pooch! Treats all around! :rolleyes:

I can't get over these tips.
I understand the thought of helping, and do think many of these people care just as those of us here do, but most of these tips are just plain absurd. I am sure this must be a huge slap in the face to Cindy..Even more so now that she has her own tipline! Can you imagine how many dreamers and physics she will hang up on? Especially since most of them think that Caylee is dead. LE can rest up until Tim comes back..for sure.
This almost makes me feel bad for the family thinking credible leads may be coming in and clearly LE has just proven that is not happening. I don't understand where any hope is going to come out of any of this today.
If LE were to listen or follow up on these tips, Orlando would be drained, dug up, and torn apart. Its sad..just terribly sad that LE has been sitting waiting for the one tip that would lead them to this child, only to get 1500 pages of nothing..

AMEN! I can't even read through all of it. Someone that does have the paitence to do so, please let us know if there is one credible tip in that mess!

Casey is a waste, a HUGE waste! She is the one and only one that has caused all of this. I blame her! :furious: Just tell someone where you put your daughter, stop trying to save your own *s* it is that simple. What a worthless excuse of a human being! :mad:

OCSD, you are in my prayers along with Caylee!

Wow!

Another psychic... at the end it says "Please do not release my name or phone number"

Right below that, it shows her name and phone number.

Haven't d/l but the first section of tips, and haven't read this entire thread but I had a question. Shouldn't LE have blacked out the personal info on these tips. If I wasted LEs time with some of these tips, I'd certainly not want my name, email addy, or phone #'s in plain site.

The only "hot" tip I'm waiting to see is that mysterious photo that the crack PI's were going to get. But I'm not going to hold my breath on that one.

Have you read the tips? People might have well been calling to ask how to cook a turkey. They are not remotely useful and entirely wasteful. The problem is that one legit tip gets lost in thousands of the tips that serve no purpose whatsoever.

I didnt say they were legit, or helpful in anyway.Regardless of if these people are ill, bored or believe they have psychic ability, they should not be ridiculed.
I see the same people on this forum building themselves up by tearing others down, and that is not helpful either.
A whole thread has been wasted with people just making jokes to pass the time, how does that help?
This doc dump confirms what we have known all along- there were no credible tips that CA claimed were being ignored by LE.

:rolling:
Caller says casey is a cold blooded murderer. Caller says Casey wanted her new boyfriend to pay child support and he didn't want to become an instant father and pay support so Casey killed Caylee. Caller said in Casey's sick and twisted mind she decided to kill Caylee to send her to the other side to be with her father who died in a car crash. LE needs to send cadaver dogs to the cemetary where the bio dad is buried and there they will find Caylee.

Seriously folks? A cadaver dog in a cemetary? That dog would be one happy pooch! Treats all around! :rolleyes:

I have not, although I'm only on set #6 because I stopped to make a pumpkin pie :)

According to one news site all of the tips were from psychics.

I'll post if I find something other than tropical birds and extremely large hamster cages! :bang:

I think it is interesting if these 2 tips are not included in these docs....?

Now, I've got to finish carving some pumpkins:)

The caller had a dream...The caller said GOD told her to call LE....The childs mother choked her to death and covered her with dark soil...

No further action.

Caller says she saw the location of Caylee IN HER GLASS OF WATER.

I wonder why not one of these psychics saw what was about to happen to Caylee in time to prevent it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes
Back