Tips to be released shortly

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was in the middle of saving all of these docs to read later and the page changed and now the links to the docs are gone?

It looks like that is what has happend because I was trying to find out where I could read them.

I'm sorry....I can't find the link to the actual documents....all I see is today's updated headlines ABOUT the 1,500 pages....can someone help me out? TIA

I'm sorry....I can't find the link to the actual documents....all I see is today's updated headlines ABOUT the 1,500 pages....can someone help me out? TIA
I don't see the links in the article anymore. Maybe local6 decided they should pull the dox and redact the personal information of tipsters?

Someone mentioned they were at that link but aren't anymore. Does someone have the file downloaded to their computer - is it possible to add to doc stop - or maybe email to me although 1500 pages may be too big a file.

Can anyone help? Thanks!!!

I still have them up. I saved all the files and haven't refreshed.

Aren't these the "tips" that Baez requested be released to him. I believe his ploy would be to find something credible that LE didn't follow up on. He'll have a hay day with all the visions of Peterbilts and dogs that have eaten little girls... here is my favorite one...

"Reporter had a vision Caylee is in heaven with Jesus"... now that's something Baez can find truth in.

Aren't these the "tips" that Baez requested be released to him. I believe his ploy would be to find something credible that LE didn't follow up on. He'll have a hay day with all the visions of Peterbilts and dogs that have eaten little girls... here is my favorite one...

"Reporter had a vision Caylee is in heaven with Jesus"... now that's something Baez can find truth in.

I have read three full pages. Page 9, Page 1 and page 18. Not one single tip other than dreams, psychics, and Ouija board stuff. Must be good stuff out there.

Waste....Huge Waste

:propeller::rolling::jester::clown:

One tipster has seen Caylee's energy in Alabama and Arizona. Everyone keep an eye out - that energy could be anywhere by now.

im sure this has been mentioned already...but seriously...im sure detectives had to research a lot of these...seem to me - most have been waste of time & $...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back