Tips to be released shortly

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow, I can't believe they released the phone numbers for these people who called the tips in.

For all these psychics and friends of psychics that swear they are always right or have great track records - almost all of them are different. They can't all be right, but they sure in the heck can be wrong.

*is reading* dream, dream, dream, vision, dream vision vision dreamvisiondreamvisiondreamdreamdreamdream *bangs head on desk*

Are ALL of the documents released related to calls from psychics? If so, I wont bother proceeding to page 2...

*is reading* dream, dream, dream, vision, dream vision vision dreamvisiondreamvisiondreamdreamdreamdream *bangs head on desk*

All I can say is OMG. I didn't realize there were so many of them out there. :eek: I can't believe they took the time to actually type some of this stuff out. Unbelievable. :waitasec:

Right click and "save as" and you can save a hardcopy onto your computer.

Oh, thanks, that works. The new google browser gives me the option "save link as" not just "save as". I assumed that meant it would only save the link location but I tried it and it saved the actual file.

There more information than you really wanted to know, huh?

OMG...
The physics are certainly busy...
Poor LE having to sift through all this..

I did notice this.......................every tip I have read except one, are saying Caylee is dead.

The A's must be really thrilled they fought for these gems!! Are they going to follow up on every one these tips I wonder..I haven't gotten to the abduction by alien space craft yet, I am sure it's in here!

The A's must be really thrilled they fought for these gems!! Are they going to follow up on every one these tips I wonder..I haven't gotten to the abduction by alien space craft yet, I am sure it's in here!

Wont take them long to follow up on the ALIVE tips.........very, very few of them.:confused:

Too funny. A tipster who watches NG had a dream that Caylee is in a landfill. I wonder why?

I had a dream that someone found 2 cans of deodorant in a Target bag, should I call the tip line?

I was in the middle of saving all of these docs to read later and the page changed and now the links to the docs are gone?

Oh, thanks, that works. The new google browser gives me the option "save link as" not just "save as". I assumed that meant it would only save the link location but I tried it and it saved the actual file.

There more information than you really wanted to know, huh?
Haha! You're welcome. I have an Apple, so I wasn't sure just how the prompts would look on your computer. "Save link" is confusing IMO :)

THE TIPS:
I've scanned several pages and I find these tips highly frustrating. Imagine the amount of resources LE had to expend in gathering and/or following up on these tips. "Caylee says Tony, JESSE JAMES and Steven" helped Casey bury her body???

The link is gone. Did anyone download them all yet?

It'll be interesting once (if) we ever do really find out what happened to Caylee, and where she is, to come back and read these again and see if any of these tipsters actually nailed what happened.

Too funny. A tipster who watches NG had a dream that Caylee is in a landfill. I wonder why?

I had a dream that someone found 2 cans of deodorant in a Target bag, should I call the tip line?

LOL, I think somone beat you to it- You need a foil hat to receive and transmit. It's in the manual.

Can someone please help me LOL I click on the link for the 1500 tips, but all I see is an article about them, no pdf file or anything? please direct me into the right direction :) Thanks

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera
Back