Tipster saw TH truck 6/4 AM near SI

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
SBM

I hope that before LE shared a tip about a sighting with KH and DY, they would have contacted the witness and done an initial assessment of the witness's credibility. Such as asking the friend's name so they could run a license plate check and verify that the friend exists and the friend's truck exists. Would only take a few minutes and would be a simple way to make sure that the witness isn't just a publicity hound.

Otherwise, poor KH and DY are in for a very bumpy ride indeed.

Yes, you are a true sleuth....:)

another bandwagon jumper. how long did it take for him to come forward?

give me a break

This new tip saddens me. The tipster only believes they saw Terri, not Kyron too (unless they left that bit of info out of the news report). If she is responsible, she has been incredibly lucky so far, which no reliable witnesses to her whereabouts. This may change everything.

the tipster *chas* said he called in 10 days ago after the flyers went out....

anyone know off hand what day those went out?

Gosh, I wish we knew where she claims she went that day. It just seems weird to me that she would travel in that direction. I have been out to sauvie island for pumpkin patch with my kids, but never traveled further up hwy 30. So, I don't know what is up there. For locals, is there anything in that direction that could constitute and errand run?

It's been a long time since I've been there but there is nothing like stores or anything until you get to Scappoose.

I just tried to contact the news room at KOIN to see when they will update their news on their website from the 11pm show, and no luck.

Great question but I don't know. 10 days ago tho from today would be right about the 1st of July. xox

BTW, we are the only crime forum that has this news so far. I just made the rounds. KUDOS to Nurseratchett and the crew. LOLOL

From what I got listening to him, he initially "knew" about Kyron, but wasn't necessarily following all the details closely, then a couple of weeks ago something triggered his memory, he indicates as he was seeing more info on the news about the whole thing, he then realized he believes the red haired woman he saw was TH. He says he was traveling south on Hwy 30, and saw ther truck coming off Logie Trail Rd approximately 0915-0945, he watched the truck because he thought it was a friend who has one exactly like that m odel, he then pulled closer, looked over, and saw who he now feels was TH.

Thanks for this. So, the truck he spotted must have turned south on Hwy 30 (same direction he was going) since he said he pulled closer. If I remember correctly, Hwy 30 is four lanes, so he could have pulled up right beside it -- is this right?

If this is correct, he might have had a pretty good view of the driver, being daylight and especially since he had taken notice of the truck, thinking it was his friend.

Great question but I don't know. 10 days ago tho from today would be right about the 1st of July. xox

BTW, we are the only crime forum that has this news so far. I just made the rounds. KUDOS to Nurseratchett and the crew. LOLOL

we need a MOD to post the link to the story in Nurseratchett first post :dance:

W/S is the best!

thanks Nurse {for short if that's OK}

I just found a link to Pufnstuff's great map but can't get it to link here. It was the weirdest thing. I found Logie Trail Rd and for some reason it stayed on my screen no matter how I moved it around. Which I did, looking to see where the school was in relationship to this road.

And then suddenly on my screen was Logie Trail Rd, lined in green, and not far south of that I saw the school on Skyline Blvd. I know what that road looks like. It was so spooky, almost like a sign or something :angel:

It isn't that far. One would take a right on Skyline Blvd and the first main rd is Logie Trail. It is a very winding road, and has like a couple of hairpin tight turns.

up and down as well, hilly, with lots of opportunity to throw something way off the road down quite a ways without much effort. imo of course.
This is horribly convienent, and not far out of the five mile range that we all know about since Caylee's case.
Anyone with dogs should go take a walk, not alone of course.

ETA; It doesn't look like it's outside the 5 mile radius to me from looking at the map Cher made.
I wonder if in all the searching that they did, they might have at least scanned this road as it's the next road over from theirs, a back yard kinda thing. moo

Thanks for this. So, the truck he spotted must have turned south on Hwy 30 (same direction he was going) since he said he pulled closer. If I remember correctly, Hwy 30 is four lanes, so he could have pulled up right beside it -- is this right?

If this is correct, he might have had a pretty good view of the driver, being daylight and especially since he had taken notice of the truck, thinking it was his friend.

im so bad with directions.....so is going south moving towards her home or away from her home?

its in my above post....:)
the link to the story
Thanks TakeNote, Well I saw the flier that Chas mentioned. It was the one with the photo of the truck and Terri with her head hung down. I can't remember when that was published but it should be on Google. xox

The flier was released on June 18th: http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-32312-Amber-Alerts-Examiner~y2010m6d19-Kyron-Horman-update-Flyers-distributed-to-public-regarding-Terri-Horman-and-white-pickup-truck

im so bad with directions.....so is going south moving towards her home or away from her home?

Going south on Hwy 30 from Logie Trail Rd is going towards towards Terri's house. Cornelius Pass Rd is the one she would have taken.

I feel so sad writting or even thinking about this and Kyron....

if T left with Kyron from the school....alive.....ugg

what would her next move of been with Kyron ....home?....rainbow lake?....Im thinking crime scene :(

june 18th. so his math is way off.

his date is closer to when kaine filed for d and ro

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez