Tire Tracks, Shoe Prints and DJH's cars

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We are dealing with the same agency that conveniently lost the POI's 911 call, which could have fully exonerated him.

If the dog was never used to check the vehicles and the out buildings....well that just boggles my mind.

We are dealing with the same agency that conveniently lost the POI's 911 call, which could have fully exonerated him.

Please explain how DR's 11:23 PM 911 call could've exonerated him??Hopefully it makes much more sense than his afternoon car driver being the abductor that fateful Sunday.

You can request driver information from the state if you have the proper credentials. https://dps.mn.gov/divisions/dvs/forms-documents/Documents/RecordRequestForm.pdf

Yes, if I have the credentials, or the individual's permission. And if I use the form wrongly and get the info, I may be sued. And if I got the info, according to #5, I could still not publish it or share it with you. But thanks for the form. It could be helpful to someone. It doesn't appear that it would tell me what I need to know because I don't need anyone's driving record and I don't have a vehicle iD to search.

I just want to know what vehicles were owned by individuals. LE certainly knew that info when they became interested in their suspect/s, that will have to be good enough for me.

Here they are

re: Danny James Heinrich

Attachments

• wetterling dh shoe and tire 2.JPG
    wetterling dh shoe and tire 2.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 46
  • wetterling dh shoe tire.JPG
    wetterling dh shoe tire.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 32
  • wetterling dh car tires.JPG
    wetterling dh car tires.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 40

Sorry , here is a better quality shoe print of Danny James Heinrich from 1990 compared to prints in driveway

Attachments

• wetterling dh shoe hq.JPG
    wetterling dh shoe hq.JPG
    104.6 KB · Views: 137

Sorry , here is a better quality shoe print of Danny James Heinrich from 1990 compared to prints in driveway

Question: Didn't the boys say "black boots" for Jacob's abductor? These DH shoes are white tennis shoes. So am I confused and black boots were only mentioned for Jared's case? Or maybe boys imagined black boots? Or there were two perps.

I looked at the transcript of the 911 call. Trevor said a black jacket and black mask. It may have been another interview

Question: Didn't the boys say "black boots" for Jacob's abductor? These DH shoes are white tennis shoes. So am I confused and black boots were only mentioned for Jared's case? Or maybe boys imagined black boots? Or there were two perps.

Not sure , I only know black army boots were worn by Jared's abductor.

Notice that the Ford EXP had oddly narrow tires that confused a lot of people for a while as they are rare.

The Ford EXP tires with shoe prints:

daniel_James_Heinrich_Shoe_Prints_ETC_003.jpg

Sorry, shoe prints on another photo.

Here are the shoes and the prints they left in the driveway:

daniel_James_Heinrich_Shoe_Prints_ETC_002.jpg

I can't wait to hear Trackers opinion on the tires

I'm sure its nothing but isn't it eerie that the back tire (picture taken in January 1990) appears to have a blood stain on it? Anyway, tracker commented on the tracks before and could only identify a VW at the time. And that was because the tire was so narrow. There weren't a lot of cars with tires that narrow. "Kevin's" tires were much wider. Also, notice that the tread pattern of the front tires is different than those of the back tires. I'm going to look in the archive and see if both patterns appear in the driveway.

Bingo! It's him. There are two track patterns; one matching his front tires and one matching his rear tires. Will post shortly.

Ford exp is not the Explorer model.

So LE knew he looked like JS abductor, small blue car, could be tire tracks and matching shoes probably . Too insane that he slid by

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7
Back