TM's Disney Board Posts

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
TM was a grifter IMO. Always looking for a deal or to scam something, making up personas, fantasies. Nothing and I mean nothing she writes is something I would believe without independent corroboration or some kind of proof. All the analysis of her posts is kind of funny because she's a nutter something fierce and a liar on top of all of it.

I do wonder if we've found every forum where TM was posting. It seems like the Disboards filled some kind of need, giving her a platform where she could put on her wonderful and amazing life on display.

Spent some time this morning putting all the threads she started on the Disboards in order by date. Some have been deleted, I know, but she begins with a year of steady activity, followed more sporadic activity separated by huge gaps. Many months or a year in between starting new threads.

What was TM doing when she wasn't active on the Disboards? How was she getting her "Look at me!" fix?

I am almost positive that I found where she posted on a one tree hill fan site. I found it because one of her photobucket accounts was linked to it. Plus there are all of those fake FB accts I found where she played games.

I do wonder if we've found every forum where TM was posting. It seems like the Disboards filled some kind of need, giving her a platform where she could put on her wonderful and amazing life on display.

Spent some time this morning putting all the threads she started on the Disboards in order by date. Some have been deleted, I know, but she begins with a year of steady activity, followed more sporadic activity separated by huge gaps. Many months or a year in between starting new threads.

What was TM doing when she wasn't active on the Disboards? How was she getting her "Look at me!" fix?

I have wondered the same thing. What was happening at that time for her NOT to post. Or where else was she posting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh who knows!!! Maybe she was busy stalking and sending threatening text messages to other females who had caught her husbands eye! :scared:

I just remembered something. Remember in one of the threads we were all discussing, I think it was a dating site. One member in particular, can't remember who but they volunteered *cause no one else was game enough to do it lol* to create a username and go check a site out to see if TM was a member there! Something like that anyway. Anyone remember? And did that member ever come back? Maybe they met someone :floorlaugh:

In 2009, she was going to go back to her rock n roll lifestyle- her taste in websites may be reflective of that?

She also had a pinterest- which is now gone.

:fence:
I found something strange. http://www.tattoodonkey.com/-temporary-tattoos-while-in-line-heres-what-those-looked-like/i345.photobucket.com*albums*p398*MrsGavinDeGraw*WDW2009March*March4th%20ASM%20MK*March4th9-1.jpg/
Notice on the same page you can choose custom temporary tattoos. I wonder if this is where Sidney's infamous tattoo came from?

I think SM's tattoo is real (not temporary). I would swear that at one point a photo of SM getting the tattoo was posted on FB. I believe I saw the actual tattoo needle on his stomach. {barf}

Another strange thing TM did on the Dis was starting a trip report in someone else's name. The thread title was "Colleen's Aug/Sept trip report...." It's a thread from 2009, linked here in the original timeline. It's the one where TM says she lost her Disney magic because this Colleen person didn't buy tickets from her. Said that the Ms couldn't afford to go to WDW in 12/09 because they needed the money from these tickets. Yet, I'm pretty they did go then.

Anyway, it's not the norm to put somebody else's name on a thread you started about a trip when you met up. If anything, she should have put both names in it after checking with Colleen to see if she was O.K. with it. On the first page of that thread, TM lists a number of Diser she met on the trip. I wonder what those people are thinking now.

:fence:

I think SM's tattoo is real (not temporary). I would swear that at one point a photo of SM getting the tattoo was posted on FB. I believe I saw the actual tattoo needle on his stomach. {barf}

Another strange thing TM did on the Dis was starting a trip report in someone else's name. The thread title was "Colleen's Aug/Sept trip report...." It's a thread from 2009, linked here in the original timeline. It's the one where TM says she lost her Disney magic because this Colleen person didn't buy tickets from her. Said that the Ms couldn't afford to go to WDW in 12/09 because they needed the money from these tickets. Yet, I'm pretty they did go then.

Anyway, it's not the norm to put somebody else's name on a thread you started about a trip when you met up. If anything, she should have put both names in it after checking with Colleen to see if she was O.K. with it. On the first page of that thread, TM lists a number of Diser she met on the trip. I wonder what those people are thinking now.

I cant help but think TM somehow scammed Disney people into buying overpriced vacation packages from her. She seemed to get so mad if someone did not use her to book their travel. And just like this example , it shows that a large sum would be involved because if it meant she could travel based on just that 1 persons buying from her.

I would hope if anybody got "dissed" by TM Diss stuff, that they would come forward although I could see where they may not want to get involved at all. TM is dangerous IMO.

As further proof of her "dissing" other people, I dont think we see a lot of references of anybody on the Diss boards saying they were very happy with the service they got from her service. Anybody working with TM was probably a 1 and done. Or 1 , done, and run away from her.

I also wonder if a total ripoff happened on more than 1 occasion. Like taking all someones money for booking and giving no trip whatsoever. Although that would be harder to pull off unless she used alias. She was good at that.

ETA - I tried to find Angie list references but could not find anything although I am not good with how to search on that site since not from area and it seems it is local mostly. Maybe you have to be a member in local Angie list for the local area to see more.

I'm trying to get caught up on all the WS pages and links to SM pages. I am coming in late.

Tammy was a prolific writer. Admittedly I kind of enjoy her wrting style. It's easy to read with no standout grammer, punctuation or spelling errors. As a whole I don't care for her personality and absurd self promoting agenda. I see she is a very mixed up person, but individually some of her posts on the DIS boards don't seem too far out of whack.

I wanted her to be dumb as a box of rocks or really stand out as different and evil. Creepily she seems like she could blend in on a superficial level. She does the same things I do; kids parties, famiy adventures, homeschool, home improvement, looks for bargains. That scares the heck out of me it makes her very sinister.

Please don't pounce on me. I am not a Tammy backer in any sense. It doesn't take too much reading to see she is emotional disturbed and erratic. I am befuddled by her duplicity. Family gal vs facing murder charges.

What is the Architectural Digest reference?
I feel like a rubber necker but I'm trying to understand the whole picture.

What is the Architectural Digest reference?

I feel like a rubber necker but I'm trying to understand the whole picture.

Post#46 has a link. You can read that whole DIS link and get a pretty good idea of what TM is about.

TM came off as attacking people who chose to stay in Deluxe Resorts because of the price. Many people were offended telling her they could stay where they wanted and vacation how they wanted with their money. Tammy replied going on about the expensive hotels they stay in and the money they have and the custom built house they have with a playground in the back that is better than private schools and their pool and hot tub and so on. One person responded with a classic line sarcastically saying their house should be in architectural digest. I'm paraphrasing all if this but it was a great response to what we know are TMs lies about her lifestyle,

I'm trying to find it to link it but TM stated on Dis that she took classes from DVC. One would assume so she could sell vacations. She also had a certificate from them. I know the fist mention is when she talks about her trip on Disney Wonder cruise. I'll find it. I read it last night!

Post#46 has a link. You can read that whole DIS link and get a pretty good idea of what TM is about.

TM came off as attacking people who chose to stay in Deluxe Resorts because of the price. Many people were offended telling her they could stay where they wanted and vacation how they wanted with their money. Tammy replied going on about the expensive hotels they stay in and the money they have and the custom built house they have with a playground in the back that is better than private schools and their pool and hot tub and so on. One person responded with a classic line sarcastically saying their house should be in architectural digest. I'm paraphrasing all if this but it was a great response to what we know are TMs lies about her lifestyle,

This lady is obviously off her rocker. Surely she jests. This is her backyard, correct?

2n8yelh.jpg

And just to drive it home, here's her self proclaimed "playground (just for my 3 kids) that will put the best private school out there to shame"...

ad18y0.jpg

http://www.miaminewsday.com/nationa...s-lover-20-two-months-after-she-vanished.html

And about that "outdoor kitchen.....freaking amazing and it's bigger than the average person's HOUSE"...? Surely she must not have excelled in Math bc she obviously doesn't know the difference between square feet and inches. The "outdoor kitchen" is in the above pick in the bottom right hand corner. It consists of some cabinets, I think a sink of some kind & a grill. There was a butcher block island too that I think I saw wheels so maybe it's a rolling one? Idk. The "outdoor kitchen" looked ok when it was first done as shown in her pictures on Dis but definitely not even close to being the size of somebody's house, heck a popup is bigger than that "kitchen". Weird that she seemed to want people to envy her or something.

I'm trying to find it to link it but TM stated on Dis that she took classes from DVC. One would assume so she could sell vacations. She also had a certificate from them. I know the fist mention is when she talks about her trip on Disney Wonder cruise. I'll find it. I read it last night!

She did take classes from them so she could sell travel plans linked with them. Here's a certificate/award she got:

kd4mls.jpg

Found on her google:
https://plus.google.com/app/basic/p...=25&cid=5&soc-app=115&soc-platform=1&pgpnum=1

Here's a post on her Disboards account where she's talking about her going there for testing & being tied down (edited kids out):

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com - View Single Post - Come to the Dark Side...We Have Cookies...(updates 4/3)

Nah, the Carnival thing doesn't scare us off. I would never sail on a ship that old, other than the Wonder/Magic. I think it was just an unfortunate thing that happened. Everyone we knew that was cruising with Carnival is still going to cruise with them. They don't care. I personally prefer DCL/RCCL.

C*******n had a great time staying back. He stayed with my mom and dad. Had his friend come over, went all over the place with my sister. I'm sure he missed us a little bit and I missed him like crazy. (I cried a few times)

Now I have to leave them both (N***i too) for this next trip. I am so sick of being tied down for testing. It drives me crazy. It's just a few days. I'd still rather them be there with us.

Looking at the close proximity of the two family houses, I am wondering about the email SM sent to his sister-in-law...that indicated they were separated, however briefly, after Heathers disappearance. I guess TM did not bolt over to her parents, or there would be no need to for SM to inquire about welfare, etc.

I wonder where she was?

Looking at the close proximity of the two family houses, I am wondering about the email SM sent to his sister-in-law...that indicated they were separated, however briefly, after Heathers disappearance. I guess TM did not bolt over to her parents, or there would be no need to for SM to inquire about welfare, etc.

I wonder where she was?

Email? I read it was a text. That text was from a date in January. I'll look for the screencap of it. One sec.

She did take classes from them so she could sell travel plans linked with them. Here's a certificate/award she got:

kd4mls.jpg

Found on her google:
https://plus.google.com/app/basic/p...=25&cid=5&soc-app=115&soc-platform=1&pgpnum=1

Here's a post on her Disboards account where she's talking about her going there for testing & being tied down (edited kids out):

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com - View Single Post - Come to the Dark Side...We Have Cookies...(updates 4/3)

Nah, the Carnival thing doesn't scare us off. I would never sail on a ship that old, other than the Wonder/Magic. I think it was just an unfortunate thing that happened. Everyone we knew that was cruising with Carnival is still going to cruise with them. They don't care. I personally prefer DCL/RCCL.

C*******n had a great time staying back. He stayed with my mom and dad. Had his friend come over, went all over the place with my sister. I'm sure he missed us a little bit and I missed him like crazy. (I cried a few times)

Now I have to leave them both (N***i too) for this next trip. I am so sick of being tied down for testing. It drives me crazy. It's just a few days. I'd still rather them be there with us.

February, 2013.

So the selling vacations is fairly recent?

I wonder where she was?

Email? I read it was a text. That text was from a date in January. I'll look for the screencap of it. One sec.

Ok, I found it but since its a picture of the smart board screen pic shown in the bond hearing, it wasn't edited, so you can see the F word in it. So I'll just spell it out instead. Here's what it says.

From Sidney's recovered Texts

1/28/14

Sidney messages Ashley
any suggestions on what I should do with her acting the way she is? i know you are her sister and i *advertiser censored***d her over
Are the kids over there?

Response from Ashley:
She needs to get sober
They are fine
Response from Sidney:
Ok good
Yes she does

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors