GUILTY TN - Benjamin Shook for kidnapping, rape of 14yo girl, Surgoinsville, 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Looks like he'll be heading off to prison for another 10 years.............

Boooo!! Not at you steelman! At the length of time he might get. At this point - it should be life! He should not have the opportunity to ruin another child's life. IMVHO :moo:

I'm kind of surprised by that, too!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Those surveillance photos say 6/23, so those were taken 3 days ago. The truck was found today. If they're still in the area, he knows somebody

I agree with your thoughts 100% on him knowing someone there.
This is just so sickening:(
Hoping this creep doesn't harm her "further" when he is apprehended. He's harmed her for life already. No matter how she may see it, she's just a child still. If she makes it thru this, she will one day look back and realize what a victim she is.
jmo

I agree with your thoughts 100% on him knowing someone there.
This is just so sickening:(
Hoping this creep doesn't harm her "further" when he is apprehended. He's harmed her for life already. No matter how she may see it, she's just a child still. If she makes it thru this, she will one day look back and realize what a victim she is.
jmo

Young "tween" girls can be so impressionable and if an older man pays attention to them, it can make them feel special and loved. No doubt, this guy is well versed in schmoozing a young girl like her.

Those surveillance photos say 6/23, so those were taken 3 days ago. The truck was found today. If they're still in the area, he knows somebody

The truck was found at 11:30 last night (Thursday, 6/25). The sheriff's office said that they know it was abandoned on 6/23, and they were given a ride to Sugar Grove on that day. The video of them in a store in Sugar Grove was also from 6/23, so there is no indication that they are still in the area. They have had three days to travel since they were last seen in Sugar Grove.

Here are tweets from the Sheriff that shows the timeline of finding the truck. https://twitter.com/GraysonSheriff

The truck was found Thursday night. Look at these pics, where the truck was found.
http://wjhl.com/2015/06/26/missing-hawkins-co-teen-and-sex-offender-met-through-app-police-say/

I don't think those photos are where the truck was found, but where it was towed to. It was found stuck in a ditch in a National Forrest. There was a video posted early this morning showing the scene where it was found.

On the other hand, in the video you posted it says that they are believed to be on foot at this point.

I don't think those photos are where the truck was found, but where it was towed to. It was found stuck in a ditch in a National Forrest. There was a video posted early this morning showing the scene where it was found.

On the other hand, in the video you posted it says that they are believed to be on foot at this point.

Yes, those are pics of the truck at the police station.

A North Carolina reporter has tweeted that H has been spotted in Archdale, NC this evening with 3 men

With 2 other adult males? Gosh this is so sick.
No matter what she may think she is a victim plain and simple.
Surely she will receive the help she needs to face this fact asap. Because a girl/teen her age usually sees it as "her fault" when it really isn't.
Let's hope she makes it thru so she gets that help.
jmo

A North Carolina reporter has tweeted that H has been spotted in Archdale, NC this evening with 3 men

NO!!!!!!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

If the truck was ditched and somebody gave them a ride to Sugar Grove, but now they're in Archdale, they have obviously got help of some kind!

They're hitching rides, probably portraying themselves as father and daughter, down on their luck.

They should track them down pretty soon, hopefully they stormed their motel room last night as we slept.

They are basically homeless at this point.

Yes, they are probably hitching rides from strangers. There is an Amber Alert for them in Tennessee, but not in NC. Something needs to be done to get the word out to people in rural parts of NC and VA so people will stop giving them rides.

Didn't I read someplace that LE found their camping gear? Do they have money to stay in motels? Would they risk somebody recognizing them? I wonder how they are surviving without their gear and imagine that H would be miserable this long without the basic comforts of she is used to.

I believe they're hitching rides too. Archdale is quite a ways from Sugar Grove. We don't know how much money they're carrying with them, so they may be in a motel somewhere. My big question right now is who would the two males seen with them be? Maybe, heard a hard luck story from them and unknowingly are trying to help them get back home to where they say they need to go? I guess I'd rather think that than something nefarious. I sure hope that's not the case.

That's what I'm hoping, AnnaGrace - That the two males were just people who gave them a ride.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoriVee
Back