GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested to know why the custody of these kids has been swapped back and forth like a couple of guys trading baseball cards. Guardianship is one thing, custody is completely different. The parents originally have custody, at some point they sign it over to this other couple, and then they take it back again.

It's no wonder there was a big delay in issuing the Amber Alert, the cops were probably having trouble figuring out who was in charge of who.

I don't know exactly what this guy's end game is, but I do know that this isn't the way to handle a family crisis, real or imagined. I suspect just about everybody in this forum is assuming he pulled this little stunt for the worst reason imaginable, and it may prove to be true. His prior history and closeness to this girl may end up being the only reason he lets her live. It's actually hard to imagine that he would feel that harming her was justified or necessary considering the long relationship the two of them have had. If he's planning on some kind of a murder/suicide scenario, I hope the SWAT team can take him out swiftly and quietly before he even realizes they are around. At least put a couple of rounds through his kneecaps to foil his ultimate plan.

While searching #AmberAlert on Twitter, I found these on a reporter's Twitter account. This may not be a new thing, but I had never seen or heard of this before and couldn't believe what an amazing resource this is. Wondering what it would take for all states to implement something like this.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Photos from https://mobile.twitter.com/Derrall/status/728362426207502336

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 364
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 364
When you see the Amber Alert information posted on the highway signs, it's great, but you're moving fast and not in a position to write down the specifics, this helps remedy that.

this is brilliant!

Now we've moved into Virginia, eh ? Quite the sightseer this fella', isn't he ?

I wonder how many motorists driving white conversion vans have had a surprise encounter with a county mounty in the last 24 hours.............?

Eerily quiet down here too

Yes it's curious to me when adult cases trump missing children cases. I cannot quite figure that one out, except sensationalism.
I 'm actually encouraged by his purchases at walmart. It makes me think he does not plan to do anything 'permanent' any time soon. Gives LE more time to catch up to him with her SAFE !

best case scenario here.... maybe mom and or dad are not very responsible and this guy really feels fatherly toward them and feels as if being w parents is a very bad situation. its a shame he didn't make another choice though.

best case scenario here.... maybe mom and or dad are not very responsible and this guy really feels fatherly toward them and feels as if being w parents is a very bad situation. its a shame he didn't make another choice though.

I want to think this also , but why not take the sister ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin