GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that his wife is concerned and worried, makes me fear his motivations are not C.'s wellbeing.

This article states that the bus still drops C. at the Simpson residence after school. So C. would have been at his house within a few hours anyway. Probably so as not to disrupt her school routine she was being dropped off at Aunt and Uncles house even tho dad now has custody of her.

Gary Simpson opted to go to the school, without his wife's knowledge, tell a horrible lie to C., that her father was in an auto accident. And then disappeared with her.

His wife being concerned amps mine up considerably.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ed-tenn-girl-9-uncle-school-article-1.2626306

I really wish we knew what he purchased there. :(

We know what he purchased there.......not allowed to say per TOS.

I'm still thinking camping gear because of the case I mentioned before. Otherwise, I'd hate to think he would be purchasing things for a burial.

I was thinking of maybe taking her into the wild.
It doesn't make sense that he did that out of the blue. Something must have happened to start this situation. Crazyness

The father of 9-year-old C. M. T. told the Times-News Thursday he never imagined his brother-in-law Gary Simpson was capable of kidnapping.

Trent told the Times-News Thursday this incident completely took him by surprise, and he can’t imagine where Simpson has taken C.

“He don’t really go anywhere and he don’t really know anybody except for his close family,” Trent said. “He was always a close family member too. He came to the school and picked her up. I had his name listed on the chart as someone to pick her up. He’s picked my kids up on several occasions and taken them to appointments I couldn’t get to because of work. (He was) a very trusted member of the family.”

More at link
http://www.timesnews.net/Law-Enforc...rl-taken-from-school.html?ci=featured&lp=1&ti

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I thought this would be resolved by now. I wonder if he is even in Tennessee anymore.

I'm sure they are picking his wife's' brain on where his favorite camping and fishing spots are. That trip to Wal-mart may have been a ploy on his part.

That white van could be parked at a truck stop motel, and nobody would pay any attention to it.

I really wish we knew what he purchased there. :(

Thanks, haven't had a chance to check in with breaking stuff most of the day, durn, werk

Think I'll mosey on down

http://wjhl.com/2016/05/04/breaking-tbi-endangered-child-alert-issued-for-9-year-old-rogersville-girl/

"Mr. Simpson had picked the child up from school on a previous occasion, as well. Additionally, documentation on file at the school listed Mr. Simpson as a legal guardian. Upon further investigation, court files verify that Mr. Simpson and his wife are the legal custodial guardians of the missing child."

Not seeing any links for her being found. :thinking:

Then why was she living with her father and sibling in a link above? My guess is that is the paperwork at school has not been updated for some time. Until you have to deal with schools a lot these days, it is easy to be unaware of how frequently and how important it is for the school to be informed of all changes like how they get to and from school, phone numbers, legal changes, etc.

I thought this would be resolved by now. I wonder if he is even in Tennessee anymore.

Once you hit Knoxville area, it is highway access to 75N & 75S, I40 E & W, and of course I26 to I85 N & S. I81 N & S is even closer to Rogersville. He could be in any of several different states now, 24 + hours later. This is making me sick.

Once you hit Knoxville area, it is highway access to 75N & 75S, I40 E & W, and of course I26 to I85 N & S. I81 N & S is even closer to Rogersville. He could be in any of several different states now, 24 + hours later. This is making me sick.

Me, too. I was just looking at the terrain just around Rogersville and it is overwhelming.

C., I hope you are safe sweetheart, stay strong. I am so scared for her guys. ��

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member