GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scary, to me it seems he bought items for a short stay. No food, utensils, etc (he could have some items in his van that we don't know about)

The video was reassuring to me. It looks like he has a few pink items (blanket and maybe folding chair?). Which indicates he is thinking about her comfort.

My concern is that he recently began molesting her and was afraid of her talking. IMO because of the extremes he's gone to.

The most puzzling thing here, it seems to me, is there is NO WAY he could have gotten away with this, and he knows it. He knew it before he left with her that they knew for sure who came and got her from school. There was no attempt made - at all - to do this secretly, which it seems he could have very easily tried with all the access he has to her.

best case scenario here.... maybe mom and or dad are not very responsible and this guy really feels fatherly toward them and feels as if being w parents is a very bad situation. its a shame he didn't make another choice though.
Unfortunately, I don't think this is the case, mostly due to the the fact that his wife (the aunt) is concerned about his intentions. I don't think she'd imply that if he were trying to protect her.

I don't either, that's why I said best case.... what about the sibling?

Unfortunately, I don't think this is the case, mostly due to the the fact that his wife (the aunt) is concerned about his intentions. I don't think she'd imply that if he were trying to protect her.

He's obviously smart enough to not be driving around with his cell phone on, otherwise they would have already zeroed in on his location. This is just a waiting game now, waiting for an alert citizen to call in a sighting or waiting for a chance encounter with LE.

He's obviously stopping to fill up with fuel if he is one the move, but which gas stations do they obtain video from and in which direction ? Hundreds of gas stations, no idea where he may have stopped.

For some reason I get the feeling that he's hunkered down in the middle of the forest, with van hidden and camouflaged, meaning a bunch of these sightings are erroneous. Driving that van up and down the highway is about the fastest way to get popped that I can think of.

We just have to wait until somebody out there stumbles across them and recognizes them.

Hopefully the are looking by air

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;728661034580463616]https://twitter.com/TBIJoshDeVine/status/728661034580463616[/video]

I'm wondering about what his wife said, about the time he went missing for a little while. Is it possible that he's just creating some drama so that he can be part of it? And maybe the little girl is just there to get him more attention? That would be a pretty twisted thing to do, but it could mean that she is safe.

The longer this goes on, the more concerned that we become. that is why we are committed to doing anything/everything possible to find this child

We are working to develop a profile. Urge public who know this individual to give us a call (regarding knowledge of where he might go, state of mind, etc)

from the live link

any idea on why he took her now?

that is what we are working on developing with our talking to people.

What does he do for a living.

Don't know at this point. I am unaware of him being employed.

It is our understanding that at one point C. lived with Simpson. Court earlier this year gave custody back to her bio father.

[paraphrasing presser]

This is absolutely a serious situation. Initial info did not indicate necessity of amber alert. Information we developed later caused us to escalate this to an amber alert.

Thanks, tlcya. Presser link won't load for me.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

1-800-TBI5

Amber Alert is not active in other states due to different clearinghouse policies from state to state.

are in contact with other agencies and working together to handle tips and sightings.

I would feel better if he'd bought 2 pillows instead of 1.

1-800-TBI5

Amber Alert is not active in other states due to different clearinghouse policies from state to state.

are in contact with other agencies and working together to handle tips and sightings.

But, if she is entered into NCIC as a missing and endangered person (the suspect as well), any police that come into contact with them will have that information at their disposal. They may not have the AA information, but some IS better than none.

TBI said they are still in the preliminary stages of the investigation, but they believe Simpson may have taken C. to a rural or isolated area. They believe that because they have not received many tips, which is unusual after issuing an Amber Alert. They also believe Simpson might have taken C. to a rural area because he bought camping gear at Walmart shortly after taking her from school.

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story...details-on-amber-alert-for-missing-9-year-old

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said Friday there have been no credible sightings of 9-year-old C. M. T. of Rogersville since she was signed out of school under false pretenses Wednesday by her non-custodial uncle, 57-year-old Gary Simpson. An Amber Alert issued Thursday remains active and officials said a warrant for kidnapping has been issued for Simpson.

http://www.heraldpalladium.com/news...cle_65f002a2-52fe-5fcb-bb01-e871fe7a063e.html

ROGERSVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT) -- The man TBI agents believe took his niece was spotted on surveillance video at a Rogersville Walmart. The video was recorded May 4, which is the day before the alleged kidnapping.

TBI says Gary Simpson got his 9-year-old niece, C. T., out of school on false pretenses.

There will be a community prayer service Friday night for C. That's at 7 p.m. at East Rogersville Baptist Church on 1100 East McKinney Avenue.

http://www.local8now.com/content/ne...spotted-at-Rogersville-Walmart-378425951.html

Last link contains bullet points from the presser as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member