GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She could just have a thing about getting close to people. Myself and others I know have a tendency of doing this, and I've seen other kids act like that around people who aren't their parents (even if they are someone they trust).

Although I noticed her behaviour as well, she does lean to grab something right next to him and then doesn't move away right away. I'm just not sure there is anything to read into there.

However, his behaviour does strike me as odd, as he doesn't seem to be acting weird at all!

I'm way behind on this thread but wanted to add my two cents. I too noticed how he's kinda nonchalantly shopping, his movements and mannerisms do not seem anxious or hurried or anything out of the ordinary. As he started to push the cart away and she followed, it popped into my head that he's just trying to be low-key...doesn't want anyone suspecting anything. He looked outwardly calm and the little girl followed as if it were a typical grocery store trip. Who knows what she was feeling, and he may have warned her not to act out in the store.

In my opinion there are only two reasons he took her, One .....He lost custody back to her father, and knows something bad is happening, and took her to protect her. (does not mean it is the right thing to do, but perhaps in his mind it was the only way)
Two....She grew to an age of his preference and he has taken her for nefarious reasons.

If number Two, I hope this young lady has been bounced around enough to have a thick enough skin to not panic. If she starts crying constantly and wanting to go, he very well then could opt to do something horrendous. I pray its number one, but if number two, I pray she is holding on .....

I always say I will not go into another post about missing children, and I always do. This just TEARS me up....IMHO

More likely it's #2. Doesn't matter whether he is her biological uncle or not. Mine molested me at age 13. I think this guy is just like the one that kidnapped Hannah Anderson. I don't think he's her "protector".

More likely it's #2. Doesn't matter whether he is her biological uncle or not. Mine molested me at age 13. I think this guy is just like the one that kidnapped Hannah Anderson. I don't think he's her "protector".

Thank you for commenting, when you've been through that you can pick 'em out a mile away IMO.

I agree! If he was going to kill her, I don't think he would buy her a pink blanket and a pillow?? This gives me hope :)

He could still be buying it to sexually assault her. I wouldn't read too much into the color...

There's a presser at 9 pm? This has me very worried.

Apparently it's over and nothing new. Just a special message to GS

So it was stated that her uncle had custody and her dad had just recently regained custody and this was so recent he had yet notified the school. Just curious to why the uncle had custody of her to begin with. I'm guessing they are in the smokies it's beautiful up there Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge lots of tourists and very dense forest and secluded cabin camping areas in the mountains jmo. I've spent many years in Hawkins Co. my family is originally from the area visited my great grandparents every summer and winter. Rogersville is near Carters Valley the closest mid size city is Kingsport and it's still too small to go un noticed. The only other direction I could think of is past Kingsport to Johnson City and then across state lines.

http://newschannel9.com/news/local/tbi-updates-amber-alert-case-out-of-rogersville-tenn

LE must think he is listening to television to have these frequent news pressers and they have nothing to say!

C., at 9, may be pretty knowledgeable with a computer. If her school is following the Common Core program as all the US is suppose to be doing, she will be able to do anything basic GS wants. I went to school with a guy who looked like GS, and he was the smartest kid in our grade every year. There were 100-125 students in my grade.

That style van is huge! It is not easy to miss on the highway and definitely not on a two-lane road. I just can't imagine that he made it to Missouri without being seen! It is also a gas gussler, so he will need lots of money to keep moving.

This guy is a lot more shrewd than we've been giving him credit for. I think he's had this planned out for a while and is quite prepared to stay hidden for a good long time. There's no way he believes whatever wrongs he's done can be corrected. He knows if either of them make it out alive, he's headed straight to prison where they aren't too fond of pedophiles. He's going to do whatever disgusting things he wants until he feels caught, then he will end his life and probably hers too. JMO. LE really needs to catch him off guard somehow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member