GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we can be glad he didn't buy everything in camo design and colors.

Ok I don't see lipstick....I see a lot of polish. Blanket, two pair of pants, bathing suit, nightgown, panties, shirt (for him?), purple and pink polish, green polish, etc.

It is really interesting that he had the gall to take her shopping right after he kidnapped her, in their own town. Some things seemed planned but most things seem spur of the moment. I almost believe he did not have a good plan, which is surprising that this has gone on as long as it had. I still have faith that he hasn't/isn't going to harm her...it almost seems like a mental break where he decided he needed to leave his life, and take someone that loves him to not be alone. She does not seem in any distress in any of the video, she seems to be helping him shop. I am sure by now she is concerned at what is going on, I am hoping that he cares about her enough to not mentally hurt her like this for much longer. If he is in Idaho, yes he is running out of states. It makes me think he is taking her to California...

Ok I don't see lipstick....I see a lot of polish. Blanket, two pair of pants, bathing suit, nightgown, panties, shirt (for him?), purple and pink polish, green polish, etc.

The TBI guy (that looks like Jared Fogle) said there was lipstick, pink & purple.

Sav-A-Lot video: Are they buying cat food? What's the case of small cans? Looks like cat food to me, I guess I'm just used to seeing those small cans. Also appears he also bought 5 12-packs of soda (and no water).

Sav-A-Lot video: Are they buying cat food? What's the case of small cans? Looks like cat food to me, I guess I'm just used to seeing those small cans. Also appears he also bought 5 12-packs of soda (and no water).

Beans? Soup? Are those boxes of saltine crackers?

I thought potted meat or tuna

He bought a bunch of peanut butter and jelly and I think only one loaf of bread.
Doesn't really look long term
And just a thought the pop may have been 5 for 10 dollars or something. Doesn't seem very planned at all
Sorry I'm rambling and trying to put this together somehow

My first thought on the small cans was cat food too, probably because I have a cat. But I'm thinking tuna. Doesn't it come in small cans like that?

These days with everyone owning cell phones, it would be great if just one of those Idaho Falls sightings would include video footage of the suspected AA vehicle!

The TBI guy (that looks like Jared Fogle) said there was lipstick, pink & purple.

The pink and purple are actually lip gloss, not sure that it really matters but I have some of the same (bought at Wal-mart). It is very sheer, not like a lipstick. I can see a young girl asking for these things as my daughter does every time we go to the store it seems! (she's 9 as well). My point being, these lip glosses do not scream to me that he is trying to sexualize her. Even so, I want her found. I cannot think of one good reason a grown man would take off with a little girl, but I can think of a lot of bad reasons.

I'm thinking the cans are potted meat or vienna sausages.

The pink and purple are actually lip gloss, not sure that it really matters but I have some of the same (bought at Wal-mart). It is very sheer, not like a lipstick. I can see a young girl asking for these things as my daughter does every time we go to the store it seems! (she's 9 as well). My point being, these lip glosses do not scream to me that he is trying to sexualize her. Even so, I want her found. I cannot think of one good reason a grown man would take off with a little girl, but I can think of a lot of bad reasons.

I can see a girl asking for them, also but she was not with him when he was a Wal-mart. He bought all of those things because he wanted them for her for whatever reason. Also, why just buy her panties and shorts? Why no shirt?????

I can see a girl asking for them, also but she was not with him when he was a Wal-mart. He bought all of those things because he wanted them for her for whatever reason. Also, why just buy her panties and shorts? Why no shirt?????

The Wal Mart trip was before he took her.

Good point! I forgot she wasn't with him at Wal-Mart! How does he even know what size to buy her? Men are never good at that stuff.

Ugh, maybe he's expecting her underwear and pants to get soiled? It hurts to even type that.

To me it looks like it's really lip GLOSS. The colors of the nail polish and the bright lip gloss colors leads me to believe that she probably saw it and begged for it, like someone else mentioned in this thread. If he was buying her clothes, she probably asked him for the makeup, too, I bet.

EDIT: Ok, I just saw that someone else mentioned it and that she wasn't with him at Walmart, which is where he bought them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95