GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am curious and sure the police have interviewed the sister to see if C. confided anything to her sister regarding the nature of the relationships between C. and her Uncle? Or if their was anything that raised red flags? I am sure these types of things aren't going to be open for the public to hear about but maybe that is why they feel she is in some sort of danger as well? Being two years apart it would seem that the sisters would confide in each other perhaps? Also, if the van was on the move it would seem that some camera or people would spot them at this point? I keep thinking about that creepy movie where the predator was obsessed with the young girl next door and spent months creating a hideaway underground for her and him (somebody will have to remind me the title.) It would seem that might be a likely scenario since his wife claimed he disappeared for hours at a time and his van hasn't been spotted.

I remember the first night when the father did a phone interview and said he was taking the younger daughter to speak to the investigators at that time.

I remember the first night when the father did a phone interview and said he was taking the younger daughter to speak to the investigators at that time.

Yes, I am sure that was probably one of the first people they thought to go to. It seems they are slowly releasing these videos they may have held onto early on--curious what other info they have but I know exposing any talk regarding the girls is irrelevant to the public because we know what we need to which is being in danger.

I thought the tray of food was yogurt, but that would mean they needed cold.

Hi everyone! Please excuse any errors in my using this site, I am trying to learn how to link. The only information I have read is that the perp is from War, West Virginia.

Thanks to all of you for helping find this little girl.

Maybe something as innocent as he already had clothing of hers at his house.

I know people would like to give this guy the benefit of the doubt and I think that's very kind, but the big picture is that he left his home, his wife and disabled son (whom he was the caregiver of per MSM. When someone is defined as a caregiver, there may or may not be compensation). He took a large amount (undefined) of money from his bank account, stocked up on supplies and took a child that he was not the custodial parent of from school under false pretenses. He didn't feel the need to take her sister which leads me to believe he wasn't trying to "save" her from a dangerous situation (because he left the other girl there) Will he say that's what he was doing? Probably. Predator's say all kinds of things when they are caught. JMO

Sav-A-Lot video: Are they buying cat food? What's the case of small cans? Looks like cat food to me, I guess I'm just used to seeing those small cans. Also appears he also bought 5 12-packs of soda (and no water).

I thought it was maybe yogurt or pudding?

ETA: Vienna Sausages seem more probable.

Hi everyone! Please excuse any errors in my using this site, I am trying to learn how to link. The only information I have read is that the perp is from War, West Virginia.

Thanks to all of you for helping find this little girl.

Welcome and anyone else I may have missed :greetings:

Just to provide a different perspective on this....my father in law took my husband, his sister and his brother out of school and took them to Canada....a fourth child was left behind because he couldn't get access to that child so just because one is left behind doesn't mean he didn't attempt to get him. And yes this situation was planned out as well. They told them that their mother and baby brother had died in a car accident. The kids located their mother purely by accident 14 years later. The father in law had good reason to take the kids even though it took us many years to understand it...
I know people would like to give this guy the benefit of the doubt and I think that's very kind, but the big picture is that he left his home, his wife and disabled son (whom he was the caregiver of per MSM. When someone is defined as a caregiver, there may or may not be compensation). He took a large amount (undefined) of money from his bank account, stocked up on supplies and took a child that he was not the custodial parent of from school under false pretenses. He didn't feel the need to take her sister which leads me to believe he wasn't trying to "save" her from a dangerous situation (because he left the other girl there) Will he say that's what he was doing? Probably. Predator's say all kinds of things when they are caught. JMO

I was struck as well by his willingness to turn his back to her, how unhurried he was even when he couldn't see her, and that he didn't touch her at all. Not sure how much that means, though, since he's had custody of her, and likely feels confident about her trusting him.

About what his wife said. There isn't anything other than a "bad" reason to kidnap a child who is not your own, but that doesn't mean he has bad intentions, at least in his own mind.

IMO, what he bought- -fingernail polish and blanket on through a bikini- can be seen as "innocuous" rather than an indication of dark intentions. His thinking seems obviously disordered. May that thinking not result in any more harm, whatever his intentions.

It's almost like it's a normal occurrence! This is clearly not the first time they've gone shopping together. Nothing seems abnormal to me at all in the shopping video.

I'm worried for this girl. On top of the items he purchased (nail polish, underwear, lipstick?) and someone said he had lots of batteries (for a camera??) I'm thinking the worst. They need to find her.

Yes, I remember that movie. One of the things I would like to see happen is organized searches. TBI stated that would happen when there if more information. What if she is close by in proximity? How could it hurt to do an organized search? Was glad the TBI agent explained why there are no
Amber Alerts in the close by adjoining states. Figuring out how to add reward money for her safe return is also tricky. Kudos to all who are out hunting for this little girl on their own. Someone mentioned there might be a stipend for the perp caring for his disabled son. There likely were two larger stipends for having custody of those little girls.
The sad little life C. has endured.............and now this:facepalm:

Does anyone know if Gary's family in WV has been interviewed? I was actually impressed with his wife. Her concern seems to be C. only,
and that is as it should be.

This guy said they stocked up on water. Anybody see it?

I saw that quote as well but no images of the water. It seems they aren't fully releasing everything. Yesterday when they said "camping" supplies nothing really indicated that until today when you see a childs camping chair, canned food items, etc. Even the blanket and pillow aren't really considered camping gear for outdoor weather but it seems like something a child would rather have if they were to pick it out. I thought most stores had other cameras? There's a lot of people who seem to think she looks at ease as they are checking out but her hands in her mouth and uncertainty in her body language as she eyes the items seems she is possibly unsure or anxious. Maybe buying those items for her like the nail polish and such is to make her feel at ease and something fun? It would be less likely to make her more anxious seeing those items. Ugh, how do people just disappear like this? I don't get it.

I am curious and sure the police have interviewed the sister to see if C. confided anything to her sister regarding the nature of the relationships between C. and her Uncle? Or if their was anything that raised red flags? I am sure these types of things aren't going to be open for the public to hear about but maybe that is why they feel she is in some sort of danger as well? Being two years apart it would seem that the sisters would confide in each other perhaps? Also, if the van was on the move it would seem that some camera or people would spot them at this point? I keep thinking about that creepy movie where the predator was obsessed with the young girl next door and spent months creating a hideaway underground for her and him (somebody will have to remind me the title.) It would seem that might be a likely scenario since his wife claimed he disappeared for hours at a time and his van hasn't been spotted.

I am wayyyyy behind...

Sooooo... Apologies if this has been addressed...

But I wonder if LE has searched GS's computer(s)....

and if so... What they found on them?

KWIM? :what:

Has anyone mentioned whether GS owns weapons? If so, I wonder if they're missing (with him).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95