GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh-Oh....you asked for links...................<crickets chirping>

Sounds like a bunch of theories that morphed into facts.........I haven't seen any MSM articles reporting this stuff either.

The 'being paid for caretaking' part. I was just going by what is the norm in this area. A grown man would not say, I am my son's caretaker, without being paid for it. It honestly never occurred to me anything else could have been meant by that. But perhaps others from this area would disagree with me. Folks?

I dont know if thats possible but it certainly is the best idea i have heard in the last week!!! Can someone please get this idea to the right people???

Edit this was in regards to idea to see if his cell pinged in certain areas the last few months....
Has it been said what kind of phone he has? IF he has a smartphone and a Google account and someone can log into his account from a PC, they can track his past movements with Google Timeline. Of course his GPS would have to be turned on.....

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Media has published that relatives reported Gary molested them as children. TBI has neither confirmed nor denied. The report does suggest a reason for their heightened concern as time has passed and may be the reason for the more recent statement that they have SPECIFIC and CREDIBLE information leading them to feel CT is in danger of severe bodily harm or death.

Possible previous bad acts including murder is simply speculation.

If I had to guess if he were paid, I would say he was. The reason I think this is because it was reported that he has some cash and food stamps in his possession. If they need to be on government assistance to buy food, chances are he would take advantage of a program that pays family members to be primary caretakers. When applying for benefits with social services, I'm sure they explored options for income with him.

Does anyone know what his wife does for work? If he had food stamps in his possession, that tells me that the whole family was low-income. I realize that each state rules are different, but I'm fairly experienced with disabilities. In most states of which I'm aware, his son could qualify for in-home services (w a paid provider, whether that be his parent or otherwise) PLUS he could get SSI benefits (the son). However, in order for him to qualify for food stamps, the entire household income is considered. So....even if an adult child is required to pay for his own food, he can't get food stamps, if he lives with roommates or family members, and the combined household income is greater than a certain amount (which is very low). IF GS was paid for his services, I think that payment, combined w/ a wife's income, would likely take them over the amount to qualify. So.....I wonder where the food stamps came from?

Has it been said what kind of phone he has? IF he has a smartphone and a Google account and someone can log into his account from a PC, they can track his past movements with Google Timeline. Of course his GPS would have to be turned on.....

Good thought, I am hoping LE has been on this. But if not maybe they'll look into it. I also bet he has a flip phone with nothing on it, just guessing and if he has a smart phone I am betting it's off?

If u see IMO posted it's just a posters opine. IMO LE is not going to comment on Family members who have told a credible news source they have been molested. Their focus is C.T. as it should be. I believe LE had been told by victims at some point. Given it appears he has never been convicted of such LE shouldn't comment. IMO

Media has published that relatives reported Gary molested them as children. TBI has neither confirmed nor denied. The report does suggest a reason for their heightened concern as time has passed and may be the reason for the more recent statement that they have SPECIFIC and CREDIBLE information leading them to feel CT is in danger of severe bodily harm or death.

Possible previous bad acts including murder is simply speculation.

Okay I did see that media report. Thanks for clarifying! :)

I've been gone all day and am trying to catch up but I can't find links. Can someone link the report that discusses Gary's previous molestation?

Never mind - someone posted it above just as I was asking for it.

THANKS!

I said this at the end of the first thread but my gut is telling me a Katie Beers type of situation.

I've been gone all day and am trying to catch up but I can't find links. Can someone link the report that discusses Gary's previous molestation?

Never mind - someone posted it above just as I was asking for it.

THANKS!

So far this info has been reported as coming from anonymous sources. No official confirmation as of yet. http://www.timesnews.net/Law-Enforc...-children-in-the-past.html?ci=stream&lp=1&p=1

As Bravo suggested, I tend to agree that if new allegations have emerged, it will likely take time for police to pursue proper channels to investigate and release this information.

But I have seen many anonymous sources turn out to be wrong too, so am hoping the police do comment further.

Does anyone know what his wife does for work? If he had food stamps in his possession, that tells me that the whole family was low-income. I realize that each state rules are different, but I'm fairly experienced with disabilities. In most states of which I'm aware, his son could qualify for in-home services (w a paid provider, whether that be his parent or otherwise) PLUS he could get SSI benefits (the son). However, in order for him to qualify for food stamps, the entire household income is considered. So....even if an adult child is required to pay for his own food, he can't get food stamps, if he lives with roommates or family members, and the combined household income is greater than a certain amount (which is very low). IF GS was paid for his services, I think that payment, combined w/ a wife's income, would likely take them over the amount to qualify. So.....I wonder where the food stamps came from?
Was said in an earlier article that GS was unemployed. Maybe wife worked part time.

okay, I am now getting confused. And I have been here from day one.

FACT he was reported to be the primary caretaker for disabled adult son.

Where is it confirmed he was paid for that? I do know it is perfectly possible and probable that he received some payment for it but I missed that being stated in MSM.

I also missed where Mrs. Simpson is employed full time and gone all day.

I also missed where Mrs. Simpson said Gary would disappear for 10 hours at a stretch.

Help a girl out here.

As far as I know it wasn't stated in MSM that he is paid. I added in one of my posts that "he may or may not be compensated". Some caregivers are, others are not. I'm not sure of the criteria om this area.

I think maybe one of the reasons they are not issuing a national AA is because they don't have any credible sighting or leads. If they exhaust their efforts by expanding their search they might not cover enough ground in her state. Widening the AA would also provide more potential false leads and they would exhaust their resources by checking them all. I still think it seems unlikely that he is traveling by car without being caught? The bunker idea seems the most likely IMO

I said this at the end of the first thread but my gut is telling me a Katie Beers type of situation.

I went to read up on Katie Beers. There was another very similar story that took place in South Carolina more recently, Elizabeth Shoaf. She, too, was found alive. Praying for a similar outcome for C.

Where did you see this? Can you link? I saw a rumor that anonymous sources reported relatives called in to suggest past assaults, but haven't heard an official confirm this. I also have not seen murder mentioned.

I'm guess it's just an opinion as it started with "I think". ?????

I'm guess it's just an opinion as it started with "I think". ?????

Sure thing. Was just wondering if there was information I missed somewhere in this crazy thread that led the poster to think that. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove