GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my geez. That is not an attempted abduction, that is an abduction with an escape. Bless those children.
I am so worried that GS is part of some bigger ring of pedophiles and that he is getting help from that ring.

You're right..attempted abduction is not correct.

Oh my geez. That is not an attempted abduction, that is an abduction with an escape. Bless those children.
I am so worried that GS is part of some bigger ring of pedophiles and that he is getting help from that ring.
This is my fear as well! I hope they have been checking in with area rso's

Can someone please verify that we have credible evidence Simpson is a known (convicted) pedophile? I saw the conversations yesterday, but I haven't seen a link to MSM confirming this as fact. I'm gonna go back and read what transpired while I was sleeping.

Can someone please verify that we have credible evidence Simpson is a known (convicted) pedophile? I saw the conversations yesterday, but I haven't seen a link to MSM confirming this as fact. I'm gonna go back and read what transpired while I was sleeping.

I don't believe he has ever been convicted, and I don't think LE had him on their radar in any way. In my opinion.

I can only speak for myself as a childhood abuse survivor because every victim of childhood sexual abuse has their own pain and suffering they endured.

Not once did I ever think what was being done to me was right or normal. I knew it wasn't, but I was powerless to stop it. I was emotionally, physically, and sexually abused from the age of 5 until I was almost 16. I learned very quickly that my life was all about protecting the dirty dark secret of my abuser, and if I did not... there would be hell to pay. Most who sexually abuse children control the child by paralyzing fear and intimidation. They are told repeatedly what will happen if they dare tell anyone and they often make death threats to either the victim or the victim's loved ones. They are also told that even if they do tell no one will believe the child over the adult abuser, and the naïve tormented child believes this to be true. There will even be times when the abuser will buy things (reward) for the abused child letting them know they are pleased they have kept the secret so well between them. Its always a manipulation game being played by the abuser

So the abused child learns to survive the best way they can. I constantly tried to stay on the good side of my abuser thinking if I did, I may not be raped as often or beaten. Sometimes it worked, and sometimes it did not. I knew I was to appear normal (comfortable-at ease) around my abuser at all times, and play the part when anyone else was around. I had to hide the fact that I was scared to death of him, and suppress my feelings that I had when he even hugged me in front of someone else.

I found myself disassociating quite a bit when the sexual abuse was occurring. I would simply make my mind to go a happier place thinking how wonderful it would be to live with a family who only wanted to love me for me... expecting nothing in return, but my love. It was the only way I could cope. The times it didn't work I would be so nauseated very close to throwing up, but I knew I better never do that or it would be ten times worse for me. So I would concentrate on calming myself where the nausea would subside. I prayed a lot and at that time God was the only one who knew what was happening to me, but I felt He gave me strength. Without Him, I would have probably committed suicide. I knew if I could just endure all of this there would come a time when I would have the opportunity to walkout, and have a much different happy life. I was right. It did happen, and I have been blessed many times over since then.

Over the abusive years, I had become very good at protecting his dirty little secret. I always appeared to be like a child who loved my abusive parent, because I had learned what he expected me to do in order to keep his secret. No one ever knew the house of horrors I had lived in for over 10 years. In fact no one ever knew about all of the sadistic horrible things I endured at the hands of my brutal abuser until I was 38 years old. Only then was I released from the emotional chains he had placed on me for years. With that release came power and strength for me. I no longer protected his secret, and finally he was exposed for who he really was, and not what everyone thought he was.
+++++
So even though CT seemed comfortable around this creep it never means she hasn't already been molested by him even before he kidnapped her.:(

IMO

Links have been posted four or five times to an article which reports allegations, but the articles' sources are named as "anonymous" police officials. So far, there has not been a formal announcement about this, but as Bravo and I have theorized, such allegations would take time to process before they became public most likely. IMO. :)

The 2 kids who were abducted and escaped, one of them was 8 years old. I am hopeful that child would be able identify if the man and the girl in the van were CT and GS.

To my knowledge, MSM has only said that family members alleged that GS serially abused them when they were children. The abuse was never reported because the family was afraid of him. This is only an allegation, nowhere has it been reported that he was convicted, as he has no prior record .

I can only speak for myself as a childhood abuse survivor because every victim of childhood sexual abuse has their own pain and suffering they endured.

Not once did I ever think what was being done to me was right or normal. I knew it wasn't, but I was powerless to stop it. I was emotionally, physically, and sexually abused from the age of 5 until I was almost 16. I learned very quickly that my life was all about protecting the dirty dark secret of my abuser, and if I did not... there would be hell to pay. Most who sexually abuse children control the child by paralyzing fear and intimidation. They are told repeatedly what will happen if they dare tell anyone and they often make death threats to either the victim or the victim's loved ones. They are also told that even if they do tell no one will believe the child over the adult abuser, and the naïve tormented child believes this to be true. There will even be times when the abuser will buy things (reward) for the abused child letting them know they are pleased they have kept the secret so well between them. Its always a manipulation game being played by the abuser

So the abused child learns to survive the best way they can. I constantly tried to stay on the good side of my abuser thinking if I did, I may not be raped as often or beaten. Sometimes it worked, and sometimes it did not. I knew I was to appear normal (comfortable-at ease) around my abuser at all times, and play the part when anyone else was around. I had to hide the fact that I was scared to death of him, and suppress my feelings that I had when he even hugged me in front of someone else.

I found myself disassociating quite a bit when the sexual abuse was occurring. I would simply make my mind to go a happier place thinking how wonderful it would be to live with a family who only wanted to love me for me... expecting nothing in return, but my love. It was the only way I could cope. The times it didn't work I would be so nauseated very close to throwing up, but I knew I better never do that or it would be ten times worse for me. So I would concentrate on calming myself where the nausea would subside. I prayed a lot and at that time God was the only one who knew what was happening to me, but I felt He gave me strength. Without Him, I would have probably committed suicide. I knew if I could just endure all of this there would come a time when I would have the opportunity to walkout, and have a much different happy life. I was right. It did happen, and I have been blessed many times over since then.

Over the abusive years, I had become very good at protecting his dirty little secret. I always appeared to be like a child who loved my abusive parent, because I had learned what he expected me to do in order to keep his secret. No one ever knew the house of horrors I had lived in for over 10 years. In fact no one ever knew about all of the sadistic horrible things I endured at the hands of my brutal abuser until I was 38 years old. Only then was I released from the emotional chains he had placed on me for years. With that release came power and strength for me. I no longer protected his secret, and finally he was exposed for who he really was, and not what everyone thought he was.
+++++
So even though CT seemed comfortable around this creep it never means she hasn't already been molested by him even before he kidnapped her.:(

IMO

I could have written this myself, I tried to write a bit of my thoughts and experiences that are similar to yours but you did such a much more eloquent job. thank you and I'm very sorry.

Oceanblueeyes, when my younger sister told, she wasn't believed and was called a liar. (She was like 6.) She got yelled at an in trouble. That was enough to ensure both her and my silence going forward from that point.

The adult relative involved is still friends with this guy.

Hugs to those who have experienced this horror. It's hard to imagine.

Hmmmm, I'm trying to figure something out here. If Simpson had access to Carli, and he's been molesting her all this time like unnamed people and sources are saying, then why the need to load her up and run off with her ? He was already getting what he wanted right there at home..........so the stories go.

Hmmmm, I'm trying to figure something out here. If Simpson had access to Carli, and he's been molesting her all this time like unnamed people and sources are saying, then why the need to load her up and run off with her ? He was already getting what he wanted right there at home..........so the stories go.

Maybe because he suddenly had to share her (when custody changed and she began spending more time at her dad's instead of their house). Just one possibility, IMO.

I'm just catching up with these threads. After reading through, my initial instinct is that she is still alive today, and they are certainly camped somewhere in that van. Looking at the types of foods purchased in the video, they could make it about 2 weeks. He'll have to resurface to stock up. I sincerely hope they have interviewed LS to find out if stuff is missing from the home. Maybe new things that appeared or were moved around the house, then disappeared. This can give them an idea of his mindset and how long he intended to drag this out.

I do believe they are at least 4 hours from his home, but I also have a gut instinct that he is the type of person who would sneak back into his own home to gather new supplies after realizing what else he needs to make a go of this long term. Since he has little money, it would be his only resource.

If he didn't plan farther out than 2 weeks and didn't prestock that van... well that's even scarier to me. Desperate people do impulsive, desperate things. :(

I hope authorities have also considered the possibility that this guy found an abandoned cabin somewhere in the woods, visited it several times to make sure it was a good place to hide, and started planning to move in.

Links have been posted four or five times to an article which reports allegations, but the articles' sources are named as "anonymous" police officials. So far, there has not been a formal announcement about this, but as Bravo and I have theorized, such allegations would take time to process before they became public most likely. IMO. :)
Yes I believe it was an authorized leak by LE. They article cited "multiple" law enforcement officials. I think it was released because I saw many people glorifying him in the comments of news stories, saying he was saving her from a bad situation.

It wouldn't be the first time a pedophile has took off with their victim and lured in others and then abused more. Again, this could be more fantasy of his coming into play. I don't know...anything is possible and if he was the one responsible for last nights abductions than it seems things for him are quickly escalating.

I'm thinking that's why this won't end up well, Something triggered him out of his comfort Zone- maybe she was becoming more resistant now that she had her dad back, who knows, but he seems desperate.

Dad was back in her life, mom was getting to a place where she would be more involved as well. Probably fear that the former status quo and free reign he had with her was coming to an end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member