TN TN - Chloie Leverette, 9, & Gage Daniel, 7, Unionville, 23 Sept 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
With an AA posted and so little in the MSM, I have to wonder if investigators don't have some idea what happened. This story is TOO quiet.

On another note, do we know if there were explosions during the fire? Has the area surrounding the home been well searched?

I am completely appalled that by reading family facebooks, you would have no clue there are two dead people and two missing ones.

With the exception of the mother's facebook... but she hasn't added pictures of them or anything. Still just the one old picture.

If my kids were missing and my family didn't post about it, I would delete them from facebook. Seriously, wow.

Possibly they're too concerned and grieving to have bothered updating Facebook. Seriously.

With the exception of the mother's facebook... but she hasn't added pictures of them or anything. Still just the one old picture.

I'm willing to cut the mother some slack on not adding pictures as there could be a number of reasons for it.
a) As they lived with their grandparents, perhaps most of the pics of them were destroyed in the fire
b) It is possible that mom is heavily medicated due to the stress of losing her parents and having her children missing
c) She could be technologically challenged
d) Maybe the bulk of her pictures are prints and she has no scanner
e) Maybe TBI took her computer looking for clues (not accusing the mother AT ALL, they could be looking at an ex or someone the mom knows somehow) her recent updates have all been via mobile device

:furious:
I am so upset about the lack the LE statements and media coverage for Chloie and Gage! Two children cannot be found. Where are they?!

Agree completely Considering. Add to that the fact that there haven't been any organized searches for them and I am speechless!

Agree completely Considering. Add to that the fact that there haven't been any organized searches for them and I am speechless!

Seriously, where to start? This is so bizarre! The two cases mentioned previously - the two teen girls (who AFAIK haven't been found), and the Groene case are just as mind-boggling. They issued an Amber Alert. No witnesses, nothing.

jmo

Possibly they're too concerned and grieving to have bothered updating Facebook. Seriously.

Seriously, they have been ON facebook, updating facebook.
Just not mentioning their missing and dead family members.

The ones that haven't even been on facebook since before the fire, I am not considering.

I think it's more likely that the family is estranged from the mother and kids, so simply aren't concerned.

If my sister's daughter went missing I would not be anymore concerned than I would be about a stranger, because she is a stranger.
However, I am also not friends with her on facebook either.

There were LE only searches, including dogs and helicopter in the first week.

With so little media coverage (or should I say NO media coverage) since then, I don't know if the LE searches have continued.

GrainneDhu- the coverage is unbelievable! I am thankful that some were done, but I think (for the most part) the public thinks LE is letting this one go cold.

Why is it, do you think, the media is not all over this?

The ones that haven't even been on facebook since before the fire, I am not considering.

I think it's more likely that the family is estranged from the mother and kids, so simply aren't concerned.

If my sister's daughter went missing I would not be anymore concerned than I would be about a stranger, because she is a stranger.

Ah, sorry, that's not what I thought you said -- I thought you were criticizing them for not utilizing social media to stir up interest. My bad.

Does anyone have any gut instincts about what may have happened to these children?

:furious:
I am so upset about the lack the LE statements and media coverage for Chloie and Gage! Two children cannot be found. Where are they?!

Im gonna go with the assumption that LE has info that they arent ready..or cant,share with the media.
Ive been keeping up pretty good with Chloie and Gage's thread, and I just get the feeling that they are still "out there". And I usually DONT feel that way about the cases like this....
If they were in that fire,Im sure they would have found them by now. IMO.

I think a family member has them. Ohhh....did I say that?

And Im so totally NOT trying to bash the family...seriously...promise. I just have this weirdddd feeling. IDK :dunno:

I have been wondering if the family was in some way estranged, simply because the McClarens were described as taking in their grandchildren because no one else would.

GrainneDhu- the coverage is unbelievable! I am thankful that some were done, but I think (for the most part) the public thinks LE is letting this one go cold.

Why is it, do you think, the media is not all over this?

I can't really figure it out.

The only idea I have is that it may be that there isn't a single msm source that wants to invest in a story about two children who may have died in the fire. That would mean the story was pretty much over and done with from the media point of view. It's a story that has already been told.

And it doesn't seem like there is anyone out there who is really speaking up for these children, except for Gage's father. He's had a few very short quotes, which makes me think he may simply not be a highly verbal media-type of person. Since he obviously didn't have custody of Gage, he may also be viewed as peripheral to the story. I don't know.

Does anyone have any gut instincts about what may have happened to these children?

I think they were abducted.

I keep thinking about Joseph Duncan III and hoping, hoping it isn't someone as sick as he is. But then I think about what sort of person would burn a house with two victims in it and I think I am hoping in vain.

I think they were abducted.

I keep thinking about Joseph Duncan III and hoping, hoping it isn't someone as sick as he is. But then I think about what sort of person would burn a house with two victims in it and I think I am hoping in vain.

Uh huh...yep. I thought of Dillon and Shasta also..that one always gets to me..ya know? Maybe because it was local,but I think its because I never thought someone could be so cruel. Sorry OT guys..

Where are these 2?? I would love to see LE's file on this. Surely they have some clue.

No, I suppose he won't be screaming. Awe, man...I messed up right there. Sorry.
These two missing children are my first to wrap my heart around here at WS, and I'll admit I was a tad worked up bout it last night. I truly wish for 'screams' on a family, local, and national level. Suppose I'm impatient. I gotta zip the lip! And pray, pray, pray.

Crimson, I think I may be the one who messed up. Sorry. :blushing: I guess it was Chloie's dad who died, not Gage's. Gage's father has spoken out. And thank you to the poster (can't remember who it was) who pointed out that the children's mother has been pleading for Chloie and Gage on her FB page. I looked for her FB page the other day but think I used the wrong surname. I've found the correct one now.

The family dynamics in this case are very confusing. Maybe MSM is just as confused. They're probably waiting, too, to find out something definitive from LE about the forensic testing. Maybe in this case they're more concerned about following a story down the wrong trail?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46
Back