TN TN - Chloie Leverette, 9, & Gage Daniel, 7, Unionville, 23 Sept 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
why is WATE 6 news from TN saying they have been found on their fb page?
I have not found one article stating that, also the amber alert is still active...
are they incorrect??

I finally found the comment. It wasn't posted as a news article, it was posted as a response to the original news article.

I think it is mistaken.

This is so frustrating. I keep googling several times a day, hoping to see something new but... nothing.

Am I crazy (always a distinct possibility) or does it feel like this case has already gone cold?

The children have not been found and yet there seems to be no great effort going into finding them. Maybe the local LE who think the children died in the fire and it's just a matter of looking harder for the remains are correct.

But until they are certain, are they doing anything to investigate it as a possible murder and abduction?

This is so frustrating. I keep googling several times a day, hoping to see something new but... nothing.

Am I crazy (always a distinct possibility) or does it feel like this case has already gone cold?

The children have not been found and yet there seems to be no great effort going into finding them. Maybe the local LE who think the children died in the fire and it's just a matter of looking harder for the remains are correct.

But until they are certain, are they doing anything to investigate it as a possible murder and abduction?

Yes GrainneDhu I agree with your statement........I believe LE may not know which way to turn........... frustrating

Yes GrainneDhu I agree with your statement........I believe LE may not know which way to turn........... frustrating

I think LE is most likely waiting for the cause of death, and cause of the fire, to come back before they proceed.

wow....that lack of information on the facebook page of whatever news agency in Tenn is crazy. I personally don't believe they were found. It's still being reported a couple times a day on HNN that they are still missing.
This case is going cold so fast.
IMO...this is another stranger abduction like the Joseph Duncan case. My heart is aching for these children.
I can't believe there is no one speaking out about people who might have known them, friends, neighbors, schools, ect.

I, too, don't understand the seemed lack of coverage or concern for these 2 angels. :( Can't wait to hear autopsy on grandparents.

I, too, don't understand the seemed lack of coverage or concern for these 2 angels. :( Can't wait to hear autopsy on grandparents.

IMO, two things:

1. TBI - not very 'news friendly', ie - sharing info

2. Where to start? Two children, supposedly burned in fire but no remains.

Quite the puzzle.

JMO

IMO, two things:

1. TBI - not very 'news friendly', ie - sharing info

2. Where to start? Two children, supposedly burned in fire but no remains.

Quite the puzzle.

JMO

You got that right, mikkismom. Silence is notorious among the TBI. I pray I never go missing in Tennessee. Otherwise, its a beautiful state! :seeya:

wow....that lack of information on the facebook page of whatever news agency in Tenn is crazy. I personally don't believe they were found. It's still being reported a couple times a day on HNN that they are still missing.
This case is going cold so fast.
IMO...this is another stranger abduction like the Joseph Duncan case. My heart is aching for these children.
I can't believe there is no one speaking out about people who might have known them, friends, neighbors, schools, ect.

There's a hint, I think, in the way people described Mr and Mrs McClaren taking custody of the children in the first place. Someone said something along the lines of "there was no one else to do it." Which makes me think there was no one else who would fiercely advocate for those children, either.

In case after case of missing children, I've noticed that it is beyond difficult to get publicity for most of them. Every now and then, one case strikes media gold and gets huge exposure but usually it's a couple local stories and then nothing. One thing those cases that do strike gold have in common is someone who is well spoken and unrelenting in advocating for that child.

Gage's father has been quoted in the media a few times and seems willing to advocate but I'm wondering if there is something about him that just does not catch the interest of the media? I'm not putting him down in any sense; it is totally baffling to me why some cases get attention and the majority do not.

Does anyone else remember a case with 2 teen (or possibly pre-teen) girls that were best friends. They had a sleepover at one of the girl's houses; and the house burned. The fire department came in and cleared the remains of the house and did not find the girls. However, as I recall, the second girl's parents came to the burned house remains after LE and the fire department cleared the scene and left, and they found the remains of the first girl's father beneath some of the house remains. Does anyone else remember that case - or am I crazy?

Every time I come to this thread, I think about that case....

Does anyone else remember a case with 2 teen (or possibly pre-teen) girls that were best friends. They had a sleepover at one of the girl's houses; and the house burned. The fire department came in and cleared the remains of the house and did not find the girls. However, as I recall, the second girl's parents came to the burned house remains after LE and the fire department cleared the scene and left, and they found the remains of the first girl's father beneath some of the house remains. Does anyone else remember that case - or am I crazy?

That would be Ashley Freeman and Lauria Bible...that was also the first thing I thought of when I read about Gage and Chloie.

That would be Ashley Freeman and Lauria Bible...that was also the first thing I thought of when I read about Gage and Chloie.

I followed that case for years. I hope this one turns out differently.

For one thing, LE in this case seems to be treating it much more seriously than the OK LE did in Lauria and Ashley's case.

Wasn't that case covered by Beth Holloway on her tv show?

Hoping and praying...still...hoping and praying for you Chloie and Gage. Every day.

I can't imagine anything but these thoughts - girls were taken; or they died in the fire. We've been told they didn't die. So where are they and why does it seem that only a handful of us seem to care? Don't get it.

I check this thread at least 3-4 times a day for updates, but nothing new. These kids have really gotten to me.

I know we don't have much information so far, but does anyone have any kind of quick rundown on what's being done and what we know? I'm just jumping into this and it breaks my heart!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back