TN TN - Chloie Leverette, 9, & Gage Daniel, 7, Unionville, 23 Sept 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I never really put much thought into the murder/suicide scenario, carbuff...but, of all the 'wth' happened's, it would be a situation we, nor the family, could remotely figure out, nor explain. Suicide? If you've felt it in your family, or the lingering effects of it...you understand what I'm talkin bout.

Mrs. Mollie was sick. Her breast cancer had returned, and was on morphine and ? (Idk drugs!). They were aging grandparents, with young children in their care...responsibly accepting :rocker: to fill the void of negligent nurturing (MOO, of course...experience talkin here :seeya:)...Twenty propane tanks in the basement...

I guess I could consider this playing out...all but for one lil tidbit.
NO remains were found of Chloie and Gage.

Thanks for your response. This one's got me strangled in emotion!

I can think of two possibilities.

One, that they gave the children to someone they knew and trusted to raise them right.

Two, that they were so afraid for the future that they felt the children were better off dead, and they gently buried them before taking care of themselves.

I don't think two is likely at all. They just don't seem like that kind of person. Though in the throes of grief, illness, and fear for the children, people will make strange and terrible decisions.

One...almost fits.

Somehow, can't retreive my lil "BUMP" thingie...
So..."BUMP thingie" for Chloie Leverette and Gage Daniel.

BBM...May I ask the educated sleuthing mind...why lil Chloie & Gage would be found by hunters? Under what hypothesis? A girl, 9...and a boy, 7. I wrap my mind around assorted scenarios...nothing seems logistical. I sit pondering here, close to 4 months now...only with a gut-wrenching ache that these little ones were NOT in that fire. I dunno why '$$$' play out in my head. Wish I knew more of the family dynamics. Wish I could talk to Aunt Joy, or Ms. Mary Lamb.
Umph...Umph...Umph.

I think Chloie and Gage were abducted by someone who set the fire to destroy evidence. And then killed by that person. The stats say it would have happened within 4 hours.

Since their bodies have not been found, my guess is that they are lying out in the woods somewhere and the only chance of finding them is if a hunter happens to see them.

I think Chloie and Gage were abducted by someone who set the fire to destroy evidence. And then killed by that person. The stats say it would have happened within 4 hours.

Since their bodies have not been found, my guess is that they are lying out in the woods somewhere and the only chance of finding them is if a hunter happens to see them.

As is frequently the case with bodies left in the woods...

And I'd have to agree that statistically this is the most likely scenario.

:bump:

It seems impossible that we still know nothing about the fate of these two children.

Someone has to know something, IMO.

http://www.t-g.com/story/1933016.html

Sunday, January 20, 2013
T-G STAFF REPORT

Thank you for this.
Like...how many times in a day can you google for news?

:please: Chloie and Gage.

Information should be reported to 1-800-TBI FIND (1-800-824-3463).

Others can contribute through a memorial fund established in the children's name at Regions Bank in Shelbyville or Eagleville. Excess funds will be donated to the Tennessee Baptist Children's Home.

http://www.fox17.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wztv_vid_16366.shtml
A Bedford County family refuses to give up on two missing children who were thought to have died in a fire that killed their grandparents.
"Our family is still emotionally and mentally upset by this," says Hobbs.

There's still no trace of Chloie Leverette and her brother Gage Daniel.

The bodies of grandparents Leon and Molly McClaran were found in the fire, but the kids disappeared.

"They're precious children. They're missing out, and we need them back here," says family member Mary Lamb.

Family members live with broken hearts. They believe someone kidnapped the children.

And now, the search is beginning again.

BBM
And now, I pray this search ends with some sort of answer... for this poor, broken-hearted family.

http://www.t-g.com/story/1945603.html
Two years after the unsolved disappearance of Shelley Mook, the concern over the case is evident in the voice of Sheriff Randall Boyce.

"It's the most frustrating thing you can imagine," Boyce said Wednesday. "It's just eating at me."
The Mook case, as well as those involving two children missing after a Rover-area house fire last September and the fate of Shelbyville resident Bobby Smelcer, weigh heavily on Boyce's mind.

"The one thing that's eating at me, that we can't find Shelley Mook, Bobby Smelcer, Chloie Leverette and Gage Daniel," Boyce said Wednesday.
God bless ya, Mr. Boyce. We share ya pain.

Please tell me that isn't the first time they have brought dogs out?
Tell me that is one of the first things they did, within 24 hours of this incident?

Please tell me that isn't the first time they have brought dogs out?
Tell me that is one of the first things they did, within 24 hours of this incident?
Within 24 hours? I don't think so...the children were initially presumed to have perished that fateful Sunday night.
The first I can remember...three days later... the state bomb and arson investigators found no trace of little Chloie and Gage...proclaiming they were NOT victims of the fire.
http://www.t-g.com/story/1898390.html
As cadaver dogs searched Wednesday afternoon for the remains of 9-year-old Chloie Leverette and 7-year-old Gage Daniel in the burned rubble of their home on Kingdom Road near Rover, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said the children may be alive.
Mr. Leon & Mrs. Mollie's autopsy reports have been released...the pet dog & bird were found amongst the rubble. Chloie & Gage? Wtheckamonia?

To my knowledge, the 'cause of fire' has yet to be determined, or rather MSM'd. Those 20 propane tanks in the basement still have me :waitasec:.

Seems like a lot is going on in Shelbyville. I haven't followed the case closely but used to live an hour or less away from there and had to go there on business a lot. Any idea if any of the missing people (including the children) had anything in common? Shelbyville is a lovely place but there are some bad people who live there or have family there. FWIW.

May the truth be shouted from the roof tops! It makes me sick worrying they may be with some bad person right now. Praying we find the answers!

Kids run thousands of laps, hopeful for their classmates' return

Chloie Leverette and Gage Daniel haven't been seen since September 2012 when a fire killed their grandparents and left their Bedford County home in ashes.

Five months have passed, and authorities still don't know where the children are. Now, the sixth annual Viking Voyage PTO fundraiser has taken on new meaning.

Every year, a group of students at Community Elementary School run around and around their gym to raise money for their school, but Wednesday they also ran for their two friends who are considered missing and might be dead.
http://wsmv.membercenter.worldnow.c...s-of-laps-hopeful-for-their-classmates-return

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back