TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I talked to my brother yesterday on the phone,he's been in radio on the west coast for 25 years has to moniter the A.P.wire and read news broadcasts.
He had heard nothing about this case except an article in some paper,having to do with the change of venue request because if all the Blogging being done about it.
The crimes themselves get no coverage but the possibilty these little darlings might not get the full measure of consideration due them by the legal system because of all the blogging (of course the article was heavy on the implication that anyone blogging about this must be a card carrying member of the Ayran Brotherhood in so many words)is NEWS.
Amazing.

ok i just sat here for the past 2 hours reading this WHOLE thread..all 11 pages..because ive NEVER heard about this crime or seen this thread. I read all the facebook groups made for this couple and watched all the youtube videos and they made me cry. This is like....i dont even have words for this crime!!!!! I cant believe i didnt find this thread till today..

Sadly one of the many downsides of having been a correctional officer is not being able to console myself that animals like this are going to 'get what's coming to them' in prison.
Because I know it's simply not true.It will be like going home.

I agree with the above and am adding this comment just to be sure it stays in our sights.

From the above article:
On Tuesday Boyd looked back at the Christian family, smiled and appeared to mouth the words, "Bring it on."

:furious: I can't even begin to imagine being the victims family and sitting in court with this _________ (fill in whatever explicit you want to call him) and seeing him mouth the words bring it on. If this guy does not get charged, I have a very strong feeling that there is going to be a whole community that brings it on.

I think this case has not been widely publicized because most people simply cannot handle it. And there is definitely a racial element here. It is horrific. Those poor kids and their families. May all these rot in hell.

I think this case has not been widely publicized because most people simply cannot handle it. And there is definitely a racial element here. It is horrific. Those poor kids and their families. May all these rot in hell.

I think you are right, every time I hear a new detail about this case, the sheer horror of it just overwhelms me. I can hardly think of a worse way to die then what these two went through. I just hope they both went into shock and maybe weren't completely aware of what was happening to them. There is no legal punishment that fits this crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme