TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cobbins has a child. Oh lord. Hope the kid has a good mom. But somewhere out there, we have another kid who won't have Daddy in his life...unless he visits him in jail.

Was Daphne Sutton also pregnant with Lemaricus' Davidson's child?

Was Daphne Sutton also pregnant with Lemaricus' Davidson's child?

OMG, I am a firm believer that there are some humans who should be rendered unable to reproduce. I have reaffirmed my belief in this once again in this case.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to all of you who are letting us know what's going on. Appreciated more than you know...:blowkiss:

In the phone calls that were released between Sutton and Davidson they both talk of her being pregnant. But I haven't been able to find whether or not she had the baby. Personally, I dont believe she did as the pics that were on her myspace of her children they don't appear to be bi-racial, but I could be very off on that.

Even more disturbing! Cobbins has a child. How can anyone who has a child do this to someone elses child. Sad very sad.

For the sake of the families and the sake of the jurors, I hope that it ends today. I hope that the jurors do deliberate and make a decision and that the families do not have to wait another night. It is sad that the families have to go through this three more times, hearing the horrific details over and over. I personally have my fingers crossed hoping for the death penalty.

Even more disturbing! Cobbins has a child. How can anyone who has a child do this to someone elses child. Sad very sad.

Being able to have intercourse and a birth of a child is the result doesn't mean that the donors are fit to be parents. It just means that they were too irresponsible and lazy to take precautions against pregnancy. Unfortunately, that is happening more and more today and it seems that more and more babies and children are abused and/or killed as a result of being produced by people not fit as parents.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to all of you who are letting us know what's going on. Appreciated more than you know...:blowkiss:

In the phone calls that were released between Sutton and Davidson they both talk of her being pregnant. But I haven't been able to find whether or not she had the baby. Personally, I dont believe she did as the pics that were on her myspace of her children they don't appear to be bi-racial, but I could be very off on that.

Hate to say it, but I hope there was no baby...not that the baby died, but that there never was one. Our society doesn't need another fatherless child.

TK pointing out that Cobbins could have connected with and chosen the same path other people in his family have and he didn't.

Proscetuing attorney. My heroine. She's saying his childhood was sad but Cobbins choices got him where he is, not his background. Saying he could have reconnected with his family, the good women who testified today, but instead he went another way, chose other influences. Talking about what Channon went through.

Talking about what Channon went through and Cobbins took no action.

TK saying that what Channon endured wipes out everything else, any mitigating circumstances vis a vie Cobbins. Saying that she was killed to protect perps from being ID'd for crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214