TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Gary looks ready to blow.

I'm really worried about Gary. Not sure he's going to make it though this. All these trials. There will be appeals. Particularly if the DP is assessed, there will be delay after delay after delay. I hope he can come to a place of peace soon. My heart aches for these poor families. Sure hope they get a solution that they feel gives them some modecum of justice.

State pointing out that Channon was scared as it was to be alone in her friends apartment. think about how she felt hour after hour being in that house alone with strangers who brutalized her.

The other Prosecutor is laying it out...how awful it was for Channon to endure...how long she had to endure it. How she had no choice. How Cobbins did have choices but Channon did not. How she was tormented and left to die in a house full of people who had no mercy and offered no help.

Must believe agrevating circumstances outweigh mitigating ones.

Jury will have to identify agrivating factor(s) if they all agree they existed. Must write them on form, specifically listing them.

Jury will have to specify the felony to with the agrevating circumstance(s) relates.

It sounds like it is going to take this jury a while to deal with all these charges.

Thanks all for the company today. I will see you tomorrow if the jury finishes up.
Have a good evening.

Hate to have to ask this but are the Jury still deliberating the sentence? I had to do something and returned and can't really find out anything. Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr