GUILTY TN - CT, 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I never saw it trending on my FB until C was found, which is surprising because I normally get a lot of headlines about missing kids. I actually heard that FB does that on purpose to raise awareness for them.

I can't remember exactly when, I think it'd been 2-5 days she'd been missing when I found out. I made it onto the last thread, so maybe 2-3 days before she was found.

RSBM. This is the one object that really stands out for me too. IMO there is only one reason GARY SIMPSON bought that.

CT is home where she belongs and I hope over time and with support she will be ok. She seems such a delightful young darling. I'm glad she will get to grow up.

Me too- the fact that the bikini bottom was extremely high-cut (not a young girl's style), black too, bikini panties, and the dark lip gloss and nail polish- all sexualizing like the pageant outfits JonBenet Ramsey used to wear.

Regardless of any more charges being brought or not, the kidnapping charge GS is eligible for in Tennessee carries a 60 year sentence. I am fine with that alone. He won't be around any children.

Regardless of any more charges being brought or not, the kidnapping charge GS is eligible for in Tennessee carries a 60 year sentence. I am fine with that alone. He won't be around any children.

Amen.

Kidnappers motives are usually one of the following: 1) ransom, 2)sexual assault, 3) parental abduction (custody)- keeping the other parent from seeing the child. Being that we can definitely rule out #s1 & 3, I'm curious as to what Simpson's defenders think his motive for kidnapping her are. I can't come up with any others.

Kidnappers motives are usually one of the following: 1) ransom, 2)sexual assault, 3) parental abduction (custody)- keeping the other parent from seeing the child. Being that we can definitely rule out #s1 & 3, I'm curious as to what Simpson's defenders think his motive for kidnapping her are. I can't come up with any others.

People will avoid the obvious in order to not deal with something as uncomfortable as sexual abuse. I have experienced it first hand. People still defend my father even though there was evidence.

From one survivor to another, I am glad you are here.

Me too- the fact that the bikini bottom was extremely high-cut (not a young girl's style), black too, bikini panties, and the dark lip gloss and nail polish- all sexualizing like the pageant outfits JonBenet Ramsey used to wear.

Not that I don't agree with his obvious intentions, but my 6 year old daughter has that same swimsuit from Walmart, and it actually is a kid's swim suit. I don't know if the picture shows the legs clipped up high on the hanger or if it's just the way it's laying, but it's really not a super high-cut leg swimsuit, for what it's worth. I've never noticed it being any different than any other kid's swimsuit bottoms, or you better believe my hubby would throw it out! lol. JMO.

This is where I get my news from: Gawker.com, CNN.com, dailymail.com.

My go-to news sites are WDIV (Detroit TV station, NBC affiliate), The Detroit News (newspaper), NBC (national/world news TV and website), and WWJ radio (CBS affiliate, 24/7 news) that I listen to in my car. Daily Mail seems tabloidy to me, and I've never heard of Gawker. CNN TV is all politics all the time lately, so I don't check the website.

I never saw it trending on my FB until C was found, which is surprising because I normally get a lot of headlines about missing kids. I actually heard that FB does that on purpose to raise awareness for them.

On my page it was one of the top trending stories when she went missing. I remember because I shared it and so did all of my family members.

Glad to hear it. Maybe he was waiting for his birthday to act. Still don't believe his intentions were pure.

Plus a DA is allowed to say anything they want to protect the child as long as they aren't in the well of a courtroom.

We all know if we looked at C none of us would see any physical damages.

However; he could have been slowing grooming her as many do.

IMO

Except there was clear evidence to believe that C was in imminent danger of physical harm and/or death at the hands of her uncle in this case. Benefit of the doubt goes out the window quickly here.

She is in no danger at this time. Actually she is in danger, but we are not supposed to talk about that, so I won’t. She is in no danger from Gary Simpson at this time. So let the justice system take care of it. Some here have already convicted Simpson of crimes that he is not even charged with, and that there is zero evidence that even happened. So how about we all just wait until Monday to see what he gets charged with, rather then jumping to all kinds of unsubstantiated conclusions.

Obviously. I was referencing the fact that she was in grave danger after Gary took her, not now that she's home with her father. What most people here are talking about, and naturally, since this is Websleuths, is the likelihood that this poor girl was sexually assaulted. To NOT explore this doesn't make any sense. If this isn't charged with any sex crimes, then great. Nothing wrong IMO with having the discussion.

As I recall from watching an ID Discovery show about Elizabeth Shoaf's case, when her captor's alarm clock rang, that signalled it was time for her to 'do her chore.' That was his way of saying she needed to perform fellatio on him. No physical damage to be seen there, either. But that is not the same as no damage, as I am sure we can all agree.

Obviously. I was referencing the fact that she was in grave danger after Gary took her, not now that she's home with her father. What most people here are talking about, and naturally, since this is Websleuths, is the likelihood that this poor girl was sexually assaulted. To NOT explore this doesn't make any sense. If this isn't charged with any sex crimes, then great. Nothing wrong IMO with having the discussion.

To think that all the charges ever to be filed against him will be completed and ever unchanging on Monday is incredibly naive, IMHO. It could be months before all necessary information is known, compiled, and charges are matched with crimes committed.

So nice to see her playing on the trampoline and running in the yard with her sister, petting the bunny, and riding her bike.
Thank God she is alive.

The swimming suit was just a typical suit. It's not especially high cut. My daughter has worn many like that style and they cover her appropriately. And the top covers more than a bikini top does - this style is called a tankini. The lip gloss and nail polish were actually designed for kids; they aren't from the regular makeup section.

They may have been sexual to him, but in and of themselves they aren't. I've literally purchased the same items for my daughters and they still look like regular kids. Mine only ever played with the nail polish and lip gloss at sleepovers lol.

Purchasing the swimsuit, lip gloss, camping chair, etc. for CT makes me wonder if perhaps Gary Simpson tried to mask his depravity by taking her shopping for things she liked. Maybe she picked them out. Maybe she picked some food out at the Save-A-Lot.

I do hope investigators (and the media) give her and her family some space.

I can tell this girl has a very bright spirit.

The swimming suit was just a typical suit. It's not especially high cut. My daughter has worn many like that style and they cover her appropriately. And the top covers more than a bikini top does - this style is called a tankini. The lip gloss and nail polish were actually designed for kids; they aren't from the regular makeup section.

They may have been sexual to him, but in and of themselves they aren't. I've literally purchased the same items for my daughters and they still look like regular kids. Mine only ever played with the nail polish and lip gloss at sleepovers lol.

Did you buy that bathing suit to take your daughter to a cabin in the hills with no swimming area?

I'm not trying to be snarky, it just defies belief considering how few things he took, that he bought a sexy bathing suit for this child when there was no where to swim.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back