TN TN - Dandridge, WhtMale 41-50, UP1547, living photo, 20+ diff IDs, Canadian tag, Jun'03

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From Namus: He had over 20 different identifications in his possession at the time. Do they mean ID's? Wouldn't he have used his own picture on those papers if so I would like to see them, or was he a master in disguise? I think the tag is an entrance tag for a Canadian company/to a building. No leads were generated, so I guess that's a dead end.

Last edited:
Just bringing our mystery Napa/AAA guy back to the top!

Perhaps he's not as interesting as the part-alien CIA agent in LA with no fingerprints but 6.5 tons of ammunition?:waitasec:

It's a weird week, even for CyberSpace!

:seeya:
i know this post is from years ago, but if your still on here - can you give any more details on the agent w/ no finger prints??? i would look to read up on that

i know this post is from years ago, but if your still on here - can you give any more details on the agent w/ no finger prints??? i would look to read up on that

Thread was deleted, iirc.

Interesting reading, imho!

THANK YOU

Namus state that he also had in his possession a Canadian tag registered to a company in Canada. A bit silly question, what they mean by Canadian tag? Is that something to do with car or something else?
I wonder if there was any more info in the local news articles regarding things like the Canadian tag. I can't seem to find any... But he looks a lot like this missing Canadian cab driver(although the heights are off), who went missing with his cab, which had both a Canadian tag on the back, and a Washington tag on the front.
1677389052450.png

I wonder if there was any more info in the local news articles regarding things like the Canadian tag. I can't seem to find any... But he looks a lot like this missing Canadian cab driver(although the heights are off), who went missing with his cab, which had both a Canadian tag on the back, and a Washington tag on the front.
View attachment 405568

That literally looks like the same person!! What is the name of the missing person on the right?

View attachment 405568
That's him,right?
MISSING: Clayton Mark Bussiere (1982) - Mission, B.C.

View attachment 405568
I never made this connection before, but now that you mention it... they really do look like the same person! This should defo be submitted as a possible match.

That's him,right?
MISSING: Clayton Mark Bussiere (1982) - Mission, B.C.
Yup that's him. Strange story and an interesting mystery. They definately look alike, although the heights are off by a fair bit. I'm willing to allow for some type of error on one or both of the cases though. The unidentifieds height was aparantly only an estimate, or was it from the fake ID? Hmm...

The unidentifieds height was aparantly only an estimate, or was it from the fake ID? Hmm...
(Snipped for focus)

He had 20 fake IDs.
LE must have checked the names on - those IDs and when the IDs were stolen or missing??

You could be right and they just used the height of "his" latest ID,with the Canadian tag??!
So maybe on the tag,the same name matched also one of the IDs??

Why would you use so many IDs,to begin with??
And how long was, that going on??
For 10-20 yrs????
Any thoughts??

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be a spy/alien instead of just a cowboy/wizard. Probably a lot of overlap, really.

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be a spy/alien instead of just a cowboy/wizard. Probably a lot of overlap, really.

Yeah, and I think if you Google Lake City Quiet Pills, you'll remember that trip to the Middle East with Shade!

Or -- maybe you are the reincarnation of the alien/operative?

Do you know the correct term for returning from death as a native of the Appalachian Mountain area???

Rein-TARNation!

(Snipped for focus)

He had 20 fake IDs.
LE must have checked the names on - those IDs and when the IDs were stolen or missing??

You could be right and they just used the height of "his" latest ID,with the Canadian tag??!
So maybe on the tag,the same name matched also one of the IDs??

Why would you use so many IDs,to begin with??
And how long was, that going on??
For 10-20 yrs????
Any thoughts??
According to NamUs: "All identifications were verified and found to be alive." So maybe these were legitimate but just outright stolen IDs. Or they could have been legitimate IDs where the UID or someone had further modified them by adding his picture. Since these people were otherwise unconnected to the case, it makes sense that LE wouldn't want to release their names.

The lack of details is frustrating. NamUs says he was living under an alias. But it doesn't necessarily mean the alias matched with names on any of the IDs.

According to NamUs: "All identifications were verified and found to be alive." So maybe these were legitimate but just outright stolen IDs. Or they could have been legitimate IDs where the UID or someone had further modified them by adding his picture. Since these people were otherwise unconnected to the case, it makes sense that LE wouldn't want to release their names.

The lack of details is frustrating. NamUs says he was living under an alias. But it doesn't necessarily mean the alias matched with names on any of the IDs.
It is really frustrating, the lack of details, I understand why LE didn't release their names, but it would be nice to know, where JD traveled and stayed, if he stole those IDs.

Is there anything, in the newspaper, when he was found?

It was a few hours, after he died, even his eye color isn't in the description, or his clothes, no personal items?

The place, he rented seems nice, did he pay cash or credit card?
It doesn't look like a cheap place to live, tbh.
Sorry, I just find it fascinating, and the lack of details only fuel that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot
Back