TN - Eight people killed, Sumner County deaths linked, Apr 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So on 9/11/2020, he had a motion denied, but I cannot find anything on what it was, but his court date is still set for 9/18/2020
Screenshot_2020-09-16 Sumner County - Criminal Case Detail.png

So on 9/11/2020, he had a motion denied, but I cannot find anything on what it was, but his court date is still set for 9/18/2020
View attachment 263900

I've had a quick look but like you cannot find anything. Mind you, I don't really know how to go about looking for Court motions etc. Maybe, they wanted the case held over yet again? Not long to wait now, I wonder if we'll be able to view online. I so want to see justice for the poor family members left suffering their loss.

I'm a failure, again! Absolutely no reference to Cummins hearing today. I was so buoyed up ready to watch if someone was live streaming, no such luck for me.

Anyone see or hear any of the hearing or know what the end result was please? Another hearing date perhaps. Must check online for mentions from Newspapers or the local tv news if anyone posting here is local to there.

I'm a failure, again! Absolutely no reference to Cummins hearing today. I was so buoyed up ready to watch if someone was live streaming, no such luck for me.

Anyone see or hear any of the hearing or know what the end result was please? Another hearing date perhaps. Must check online for mentions from Newspapers or the local tv news if anyone posting here is local to there.
I couldn't/can't find anything!

Maybe tomorrow someone might post on You tube. It's worth looking there as media do use it for courtcases.

Well, I'm off to bed now, it's 12.39am and I'm struggling to keep my eyes open. Match sticks anyone?
Goodnight until tomorrow.

Michael Cummins' trial is set to begin on April 20, 2022

Trial date set for Sumner County mass murder suspect, attorneys seek death penalty

TBI identified the victims as:
  • David Carl Cummins, the father of Michael Cummins
  • Clara Jane Cummins, the mother of Michael Cummins
  • Charles Edward Hosale, the uncle of Michael Cummins
  • Rachel Dawn McGlothlin-Pee, efforts by the TBI to clarify her relationship to Cummins remain ongoing
  • Sapphire McGlothlin-Pee, Rachel’s 12-year-old daughter
  • Marsha Elizabeth Nuckols, Rachel’s mother
  • Shirley B. Fehrle, no known relationship to Cummins
  • Jim Dunn, whose head was found 25 yards from his body

Have to click on watch on youtube it won't post a direct link

I've been trying to keep an eye on newspapers for any bits of news but as I'm in UK I'm blocked from several and hadn't seen any mention of him going to Court.

Thanks so very much for this Court hearing link. I started to watch but on my iPad it's just not loud enough. I'll have to watch tomorrow on the computer.

Once again, thank you very much.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back